Author Topic: South Africa  (Read 1998 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
South Africa
« on: June 16, 2010, 12:27:03 PM »
Perfect example that the so called stats by people from Stormfront and other neonazi pages blaming bleck people for
most of the crime commited in any well respected civilised city are simply wrong.

South Africas cities are crime free - no rape - no carjacking - just beautiful living.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it bleck haters.

Discuss

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: South Africa
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 12:30:33 PM »
bench

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 12:33:43 PM »
bench

Read it from my lips - bleck people are not the issue here dude - its labowski the other labowski the millionair.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »
Read it from my lips - bleck people are not the issue here dude - its labowski the other labowski the millionair.
thats ineresting, thats real interesting man..i can find this other jeff labowski and he can compensate me for my rug...

bench

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 12:40:43 PM »
thats ineresting, thats real interesting man..i can find this other jeff labowski and he can compensate me for my rug...

bench

That rug really tied the room together, did it not dude?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 12:42:32 PM »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not dude?

fuckin A..

bench

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »
Perfect example that the so called stats by people from Stormfront and other neonazi pages blaming bleck people for
most of the crime commited in any well respected civilised city are simply wrong.

South Africas cities are crime free - no rape - no carjacking - just beautiful living.

Discuss
As a South African I can tell you crime is a massive issue in some places.
Rape, car jacking is very very real but not every where.
If your talking about now, most people seem to be ontheir best behaviour for the soccer world cup but it will end when every one goes home.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 12:45:06 PM »
fuckin A..

bench

Thaaat's right Dude; they pee on your fucking rug.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »
As a South African I can tell you crime is a massive issue in some places.
Rape, car jacking is very very real but not every where.
If your talking about now, most people seem to be ontheir best behaviour for the soccer world cup but it will end when every one goes home.

fuck me sarcasm is like completely lost on you

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2010, 12:46:58 PM »

Discuss
Its kinda funny how Stormfront and other neonazis commit crimes, but then say how black people are the criminals. And why don't these "disenfranchised" white get real jobs instead of assistant to the janitor jobs? I guess that "white priveledge" card ain't all it's cracked up to be. Only redeemable if you are actually worth something.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2010, 12:48:32 PM »
Its kinda funny how Stormfront and other neonazis commit crimes, but then say how black people are the criminals. And why don't these "disenfranchised" white get real jobs instead of assistant to the janitor jobs? I guess that "white priveledge" card ain't all it's cracked up to be. Only redeemable if you are actually worth something.

Dude:
What're you, a fucking park ranger now?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2010, 12:51:52 PM »
What motivates black people to change? Not you, you like the situation like it is, otherwise you wouldn't go around repeating it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2010, 12:53:43 PM »
What motivates black people to change? Not you, you like the situation like it is, otherwise you wouldn't go around repeating it.

Is you angry cuz you is bleck?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 12:54:48 PM »
Some history on crime in South Africa
After 1994 we had absolute anarchy here with black people doing what they wanted, looting and jobs for buddies was done on a massive scale.
When the cops said they where loosing control Thabo Mbeki the then deputy Preisdent and future President brushed it of and said the cops just want a pay increase  ::)
The ANC also ran orginised crime including Cash in transit heists and protection rackets in the black taxi industy to fund themselves before 1994 and they where unsure how to switch it off and in fact people in the ANC on many levels still have links to orginised crime.
Many black politicians especially from the PAC also said there is nothing wrong in taking from white people which led to a massive increase in crime on whites.
The PAC and ANC has also encouraged people to kill white farmers before 1994, this has carried on in spirit to this day even though the ANC denies it.

Things are much better than the late 1990s and early 2000s AND South Africa is better than any other African country I have been to when it comes to corruption and petty theft but the violent crime especially against white people is still there

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »
I thought maybe but you never know, this is GB  :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 12:57:32 PM »
I thought maybe but you never know, this is GB  :)

;D thats alright

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 01:01:15 PM »
Dude:
What're you, a fucking park ranger now?

If it paid enough...right now, relocating Grizzlies and cleaning up coyote and raccoon scat ain't the most ideal job. I'm no Ranger Rick.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 01:06:19 PM »
If it paid enough...right now, relocating Grizzlies and cleaning up coyote and raccoon scat ain't the most ideal job. I'm no Ranger Rick.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »

;D

hilarious thread
tank u jesus

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 03:03:14 PM »

No, I is a cracker. You say "black people are bad people" and not "black people behave badly because..." like maybe you should. What does this all achieve? You demonize them. It makes matters worse. So piss off.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 05:48:28 PM »

Things are much better than the late 1990s and early 2000s AND South Africa is better than any other African country I have been to when it comes to corruption and petty theft but the violent crime especially against white people is still there

Meh your economy is screwed if white flight is still a problem. Anyhow SA has alot of potential I think for a while it was the hope of Africa(just think of the millions of educated folk from across the cont that went west bond), but thats just my opinion

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »

Well, there isn't a literal connection...
Deep Tissue Massage