Author Topic: Liberal Women Come To Blows In McDonalds Over Palin’s Breasts (Pass the Mayo!)  (Read 1419 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Who cares if she has fake breasts?Pelosi has a fake face.She looks like a member of the manson family with that hideous grin on at all times.
Women care, it's their version of Dick Jealousy and Dick measuring. And you know how men are about their penises. That's why NYC skyline is the way it is. Or the reason why Dubai has that tower...
Women get implants because of their insecurities---or to distract or attract attention. Men build bigger abd taller buildings with a "Mine's bigger" mentality.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Women care, it's their version of Dick Jealousy and Dick measuring. And you know how men are about their penises. That's why NYC skyline is the way it is. Or the reason why Dubai has that tower...
Women get implants because of their insecurities---or to distract or attract attention. Men build bigger abd taller buildings with a "Mine's bigger" mentality.

great post.  ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yeah, idiots fight every day.  How do you even know they are libs, by the way?

The article said, "they were discussing liberal politics"...

That alone tells me this story comes not from a credible news source -
Then I go to the actual website- http://www.parcbench.com/

And I see it's nothing but CTs about Obama's birth certificate, VAMPIRE STORIES, and "Six Sex Scandals we'd LIKE to see!"

So um... I dunno... did they exaggerate with the spraying of the ketchup, and other details? 
LOL this coming from a person who quotes the nat enq and the loose change movies as truth  ::) LMAO only on getbig baby

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMAO freud was wrong bro everything isnt about sex... ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Two Women Come To Blows In McDonalds Over Palin’s Breasts
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2010, 08:14:39 AM »
Why would Palin be nursing her son this long after his birth?  Makes no sense at all.  Scratch that reasoning.

You apparently don't have kids. My daughter nursed until she was nearly three. I believe Palin's son is around two years old.

Strange thing is that the subject has been brought up over and over and Palin - who can't seem to keep her mouth shut about ANYTHING - is completely silent.

Apparently, you don't watch Fox News, either. Palin shot this down on the Great Van Strussen Show. And that clip from Greta's show was aired a day or two later on the O'Reilly Factor.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2010, 06:37:38 AM »
You apparently don't have kids. My daughter nursed until she was nearly three. I believe Palin's son is around two years old.

People haven't heard of REAL FOOD for infants that age?  WTF? 

Apparently, you don't watch Fox News, either.

You got that right.  No time or patience for any television news, least of all FAUX.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2010, 07:17:31 AM »
People haven't heard of REAL FOOD for infants that age?  WTF? 

Can you say, "WEAN"? I knew that you could. Infants and toddlers slowly get taken off breast milk and go to regular foods, albeit most 'real' baby food is mushed-up paste (my wife made her own baby food for our daughter and will do so for our son, once he's old enough).

Plus, with my daughther, as she got older, she didn't nurse as often. After she past age two, she basically only needed to be breast-fed just to get put to sleep.

You got that right.  No time or patience for any television news, least of all FAUX.

Palin was on the record (literally and figuratively) as stating that she does not have implants.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I must be advanced then.  Because by age two I was drinking out of a cup and eating regular baby food in addition to mush.  I didn't need a tit at that stage.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So has FOX or any other news outlet reported this?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
So has FOX or any other news outlet reported this?

You mean other than the clip about four posts up (McWay's post)?