Author Topic: UFC: Hell Yes, Brock Lesnar did it!  (Read 21231 times)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Re: HELL YES BROCK DID IT!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2010, 11:15:44 PM »
scenario's like this only occur in your personal fantasies... Carwin is coming, and brock is scared.

This guy is a M0THERFUCKER. I htink he might be a bald silverback.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: UFC: Hell Yes, Brock Lesnar did it!
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2010, 01:45:11 AM »
Brock had trouble finishing a 50 year old Couture, and it went to the 3rd round...

you really think he's gonna beat Carwin who's never had to go PAST the 1st round because his hands are like f000king cinderblocks ?!!  size 5 XL glove, think about that for a minute...

Lesnar is shitting himself, he knmows that title's gone july 3rd.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2010, 05:01:44 AM »
Brock had trouble finishing a 50 year old Couture, and it went to the 3rd round...

you really think he's gonna beat Carwin who's never had to go PAST the 1st round because his hands are like f000king cinderblocks ?!!  size 5 XL glove, think about that for a minute...

Lesnar is shitting himself, he knmows that title's gone july 3rd.

Couture was actually closer to 60 at the time of that fight, and I'm pretty sure it went into the 7th round.

Also, Carwin has moved up to a 12XL glove.
Y

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2010, 05:19:19 AM »
Carwin does not have a chin. A jab from Lesnar could put him down. Lesnar has the typical "good chin" facial structure. I believe he can KO Carwin. I think Lesnar may have more difficulties against Caine Velasquez

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2010, 06:46:06 AM »

Did you watch the fight, broski?

spinnis

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2010, 06:50:54 AM »
Did you watch the fight, broski?

No need in even discussing with him, he has the msot retarded mma posts on this forum almost lol. and thats saying ALOT

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2010, 01:23:29 PM »
I want in on the signature line bet.  Here's what I offer: If Lesnar wins, I'll put anything you want on my sig line FOREVER and I send you $20 bucks, but if Carwin wins, your new sig line is "I sucked Brock cock" for 6 months.  It can start after your other bet is finished.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2010, 01:57:54 PM »
Although I'm a fan of Brock's, I just read Carwin is only getting paid 40K for the fight and another 40 K if he wins. Bullshit. He's fighting for free. Carwin has to be the sentimental favorite. He's working a day job and training at night for this. The UFC is criminal the way it rips off fighters.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »
Although I'm a fan of Brock's, I just read Carwin is only getting paid 40K for the fight and another 40 K if he wins. Bullshit. He's fighting for free. Carwin has to be the sentimental favorite. He's working a day job and training at night for this. The UFC is criminal the way it rips off fighters.

Nonsense! Thats just an image thing. He trains full time

spinnis

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2010, 09:45:41 AM »

hahah, brock will get at least 250k + 250k win bonus + ppv revenue + sponsorship money

Ouch.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2010, 12:01:00 PM »

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2010, 12:26:02 PM »
I want in on the signature line bet.  Here's what I offer: If Lesnar wins, I'll put anything you want on my sig line FOREVER and I send you $20 bucks, but if Carwin wins, your new sig line is "I sucked Brock cock" for 6 months.  It can start after your other bet is finished.

lol @ the credibility of a 200poster

spinnis

« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2010, 12:28:27 PM »
And big L dawg ive been thinking, maby we should make it a 10$ bet?
Have mr nobody who seems like a legit dude set up a paypal account and we paypal him 10 bucks each and have him send the 20$ to the winner?

Everyone can afford 10$ and it would be easy money for you if brock shows up not at 100% and with ringrust =( lol.

and it would make it evern more interesting!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2010, 12:31:37 PM »
http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/03/29/shane-carwin-vs-brock-lesnar-could-be-biggest-ufc-event-ever/
Not according to this article...

gotta love a guy that can work a full time job and still go in and whoop the heavyweight champ...
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2010, 12:33:08 PM »
And big L dawg ive been thinking, maby we should make it a 10$ bet?
Have mr nobody who seems like a legit dude set up a paypal account and we paypal him 10 bucks each and have him send the 20$ to the winner?

Everyone can afford 10$ and it would be easy money for you if brock shows up not at 100% and with ringrust =( lol.

and it would make it evern more interesting!

nah...If you want to bet others go for it..I just like the humiliation of the sig bet and braggin rights...lets keep it true to getbig form... :D
DAWG

spinnis

« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2010, 01:06:20 PM »
nah...If you want to bet others go for it..I just like the humiliation of the sig bet and braggin rights...lets keep it true to getbig form... :D

we could make it 5$ if thats easier  ;D

No one has ever owned me EVER.

And taking my MONEY would be the biggest owning in HISTORY  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
"I told you"

Change mir to Carwin and this is soon to happen Again.

spinnis

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2010, 02:02:49 PM »

Ive read about more on this subject now.

Its because when Carwin Signed the contract that was the deal, and thats contract was signed way before his recent extremly impressive showings. The contract doesnt change because you KO people afterwards. The contract changes when he gets a contract renewal when the first ones ends. Then he will get paid a shitload more =)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2010, 02:18:36 PM »
lol @ the credibility of a 200poster

Lol at the guy that thinks having 20,000 posts on an internet forum means anything other than you have pissed away a lot of time on an internet forum.  What do you have to lose by taking the bet?  If you're right and then I tried to welch on the deal, you would still have bragging rights and that is all you would have had anyway.  On the other hand, if I keep my word, you make $20 and still get bragging rights.

Truth is, you aren't all that sure your hero is going to win, and in fact you're starting to doubt it.  That's why you're making excuses already and the fight hasn't even started yet.  Don't worry "bro", after the Brock beat down, you'll find another jock to ride.

spinnis

« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2010, 02:19:23 PM »
And I cant remember who posted that retarded Brock/Carwin fake fist comparision, here is a the real one.

lol @ thinking carwins WRIST is as big as Lesnar fist, haha stupid fuckers.

(photo is from when lesnar is pulling his ahdn back hence his hand is further back so not "fake"  but a fake claim by the poster  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2010, 02:20:29 PM »
Lol at the guy that thinks having 20,000 posts on an internet forum means anything other than you have pissed away a lot of time on an internet forum.  What do you have to lose by taking the bet?  If you're right and then I tried to welch on the deal, you would still have bragging rights and that is all you would have had anyway.  On the other hand, if I keep my word, you make $20 and still get bragging rights.

Truth is, you aren't all that sure your hero is going to win, and in fact you're starting to doubt it.  That's why you're making excuses already and the fight hasn't even started yet.  Don't worry "bro", after the Brock beat down, you'll find another jock to ride.

thats the problem, you're a gimmick and would just hide and not pay, so its a loose loose for me..

And ofc I cannot be 100% sure, this is MMA and especially with a fighter that has the power that carwin has. I doubt brock is stupid enough to stand wth him though and take down = brock will win.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2010, 02:28:00 PM »
Brock will beat Carwin's ass.  8)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2010, 02:33:53 PM »
we could make it 5$ if thats easier  ;D

No one has ever owned me EVER.

And taking my MONEY would be the biggest owning in HISTORY  ;D

nah..stick to the original agreement...sig bet and obscene amount of bragging rights...
DAWG

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2010, 02:38:57 PM »
nah..stick to the original agreement...sig bet and obscene amount of bragging rights...

Sure thing.

On a side note, Wanderlei is Out from the card due to brocken ribs. FUCK.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2010, 02:52:46 PM »
Sure thing.

On a side note, Wanderlei is Out from the card due to brocken ribs. FUCK.

you gotta be fuckin kiddin me....damn...was lookin forward to that...this card just took a hit...
DAWG