Author Topic: Christian Bible Colleges trains your kids to be snitches...  (Read 4157 times)

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
Re: Christian Bible Colleges trains your kids to be snitches...
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 12:26:36 AM »
I am very skeptical of the bible/god/jesus/religion as well but I think that may be due to all of the bad examples that I have seen throughout the years.  The deceit, gossip, judgmental people.  I am not down with that.  After they leave the parking lot on Sundays everyone has to wash the blood off their backs.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 12:37:26 AM »
Christianity is all about brainwashing people into sheeple. Christians don't think for themselves, instead they believe the utter bullshit they hear in their churches.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 01:27:17 AM »
Yeah, but it would have been "Christian like" to counsel him, yes he knew the rules, but it was more about control, and exerting it, than actually "following the rules"
So it would have been more "Christian like" to just tell him "that's not how we due things" and let him stay?
 ::) dude broke the rules twice after they counsel him about them on first day orientation.
Don't confuse punishment with evilness.   
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2010, 01:42:25 AM »
So it would have been more "Christian like" to just tell him "that's not how we due things" and let him stay?
 ::) dude broke the rules twice after they counsel him about them on first day orientation.
Don't confuse punishment with evilness.   
No, it would be more "Christian like" to say, " what's the problem..." and so on, to show him the light...the way.

I agree he broke the rules, but you know in order for someone to know you went to see a R raed movie, and the person not telling you they saw it (a person saw him at the movie theatre), would be seeing which room he went into, and then going to tell the admin about. Not confronting him and asking (more Christian like), but being sneaky and trying to get someone in trouble. Regardless of him breaking rules, what about the morality of the what they are teaching? It's okay to get someone in trouble and that is rewarded,  break our rules and you'll be severely reprimanded...hypocrisy at it's best.

that's like speeding and a member of you church tells the paster that you were speed, because they saw you---because "you broke the rules"