Author Topic: Republican candidate: Obama, BP ‘colluded’ to make oil spill happen  (Read 2029 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I can't wait to see the polls that will probably be here shortly on this one...

Bill Randall, a North Carolina Republican candidate for Congress, is calling for a "thorough investigation" into whether President Barack Obama's administration colluded with BP to allow the Gulf oil spill.

"There were procedures that were violated by BP that the federal government signed off on, safeguards that decades of engineering wherewithal and knowledge told them that this way the way to do it," Randall told reporters earlier this week. "They intentionally bypassed that and the safety was compromised."

Randall continued: "I’m not necessarily a conspiracy person, but I don’t think enough investigation has been done on this. Someone needs to be digging into that situation. Personally, and this is purely speculative on my part and not based on any fact, but personally I feel there is a possibility that there was some sort of collusion."

Though Randall has insisted he doesn't know why the Obama administration would want to do this, his claim came in response to a question about whether he supported President Obama's six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. That would suggest Randall may be reflecting the views of some conservatives who suspect the oil spill may have been caused on purpose by environmentalists or other people who want to turn public opinion against oil drilling and pass climate-change and green energy legislation.

At a follow-up press conference Thursday, Randall defended his call for an investigation into possible collusion between BP and the federal government but denied that his earlier comments suggested the spill was made to happen or allowed to happen.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
240 - go read my thread about BP, Cap & Trade, The Stim Bill, and John Podesta. 

This company had millions in fines Obama knew it never paid for saferty violations, has one of its lobbysists as one of his most influential advisors, provided them the waiver for the safety review, etc. 

FUCK Obama - either he is the most incompetent asshole to ever be pres, or his hopelessly corrupt.   You choose. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
If this was true, it wouldn't shock me-- but I don't think it's true. Seems far fetched and a bit counterproductive to Obama's legacy. If this was planned ahead of time, I would think that the Presidents response would have been much better.

I wouldn't expect any of the whackjob CT's here to buy this particular conspiracy for the simple fact that it involves Barry Obama and not George Bush.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
If this was true, it wouldn't shock me-- but I don't think it's true. Seems far fetched and a bit counterproductive to Obama's legacy. If this was planned ahead of time, I would think that the Presidents response would have been much better.

I wouldn't expect any of the whackjob CT's here to buy this particular conspiracy for the simple fact that it involves Barry Obama and not George Bush.

I think quadzilla, one of the tinfoil hat wearers, made a thread about the spill being staged.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

Thank you for bringing common sense back to this board. I'm sure all these people who believe this crap are the same ones that think Bush was involved somehow in or to blame for 9/11.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Skip8282

• Getbig V

See the problem George is that you're way too impatient.

Give it some time.

Then we'll have 240 claiming he's at an "advanced" CT level on the subject because he's seen more YouTube videos than you (though he still won't be able to answer even the most basic questions), quad will be posting 3D simulations "proving" that there is no way that much oil came out of such a small pipe, TA will have video "suggesting" that it was an alien civilization BP accidentally tapped into, and SAMSON will have numerous articles on how "conincidental" there were so many military exercises being conducted in the area "around" the same time the pipe broke.

I'll be claiming NWO and 33 will swear up and down it was the "Marxist POFS in the White House in bed with Goldman Sachs".

You, BF, Ozmo, and Beach will own us regularly by pointing out facts and flaws in our logic - but we'll continue to selectively ignore all that.

Mass pandemonium will erupt and Hugo will ban most of us in an attempt to restore order.  Unfortunately, we'll all have 5 gimmick accounts by then, and the battle will continue.

Give it some time, good stuff lies ahead.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
LMAOOOOOOO

That was a very good recitation of what happens in most of the controversial threads on this board.

It should be an entertaining summer. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
I can't wait to see the polls that will probably be here shortly on this one...

Bill Randall, a North Carolina Republican candidate for Congress, is calling for a "thorough investigation" into whether President Barack Obama's administration colluded with BP to allow the Gulf oil spill.

"There were procedures that were violated by BP that the federal government signed off on, safeguards that decades of engineering wherewithal and knowledge told them that this way the way to do it," Randall told reporters earlier this week. "They intentionally bypassed that and the safety was compromised."

Randall continued: "I’m not necessarily a conspiracy person, but I don’t think enough investigation has been done on this. Someone needs to be digging into that situation. Personally, and this is purely speculative on my part and not based on any fact, but personally I feel there is a possibility that there was some sort of collusion."

Though Randall has insisted he doesn't know why the Obama administration would want to do this, his claim came in response to a question about whether he supported President Obama's six-month moratorium on deep-water drilling. That would suggest Randall may be reflecting the views of some conservatives who suspect the oil spill may have been caused on purpose by environmentalists or other people who want to turn public opinion against oil drilling and pass climate-change and green energy legislation.

At a follow-up press conference Thursday, Randall defended his call for an investigation into possible collusion between BP and the federal government but denied that his earlier comments suggested the spill was made to happen or allowed to happen.

Certainly is a possibility for this collusion, but why? I would have doubted 911 until I saw the movie THE LONG KISS GOODNIGHT made two years before the event. Then the LONE GUNMEN made the same year as the event. Now we have the movie KNOWING... Is this some way of destroying BP?... Seems pretty costly and damaging to the whole Gulf region and possibly east coast all for the sake of getting at BP... but who knows. Should be interesting to see how this unfolds.
C

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman

See the problem George is that you're way too impatient.

Give it some time.

Then we'll have 240 claiming he's at an "advanced" CT level on the subject because he's seen more YouTube videos than you (though he still won't be able to answer even the most basic questions), quad will be posting 3D simulations "proving" that there is no way that much oil came out of such a small pipe, TA will have video "suggesting" that it was an alien civilization BP accidentally tapped into, and SAMSON will have numerous articles on how "conincidental" there were so many military exercises being conducted in the area "around" the same time the pipe broke.

I'll be claiming NWO and 33 will swear up and down it was the "Marxist POFS in the White House in bed with Goldman Sachs".

You, BF, Ozmo, and Beach will own us regularly by pointing out facts and flaws in our logic - but we'll continue to selectively ignore all that.

Mass pandemonium will erupt and Hugo will ban most of us in an attempt to restore order.  Unfortunately, we'll all have 5 gimmick accounts by then, and the battle will continue.

Give it some time, good stuff lies ahead.

good stuff. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Who other than a marxist pofs says something like this? 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Who other than a marxist pofs says something like this? 

Contrary to my habits I DID watch that clip and all I heard were some words that could have been said at different times in a different CONTEXT put together to make it sound like that. Secondly that's not even a clip, it's just edited audio, therefore losing some of its credibility as pure source of information. But hey ..that's just me and my first impression off it. ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Contrary to my habits I DID watch that clip and all I heard were some words that could have been said at different times in a different CONTEXT put together to make it sound like that. Secondly that's not even a clip, it's just edited audio, therefore losing some of its credibility as pure source of information. But hey ..that's just me and my first impression off it. ;)

Look it up.  Its from his book and that is from the audio version. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You obviously must be deaf and stupid.