Author Topic: .  (Read 6549 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Americans love the team sports because the american people isn't evolved enough yet. Team sport athletes lack discipline that the individual sport athletes have, and I don't even consider them real athletes.

hahahahha, ok, as far as Individual talents go Basketball allows the greatest ability for individual greats to stand out. no great soccer player could take over and win games/series the way Jordan/Olajuwon/Duncan/Kobe could....

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Who gives a fuck about the winter Olympics? I was talking about the Summer Olympics.  ::)

How convenient to 'decide' winter olympics are no real olympics  ::)

And in 2008, China had more golds than U.S., there goes your bitch-slapping theory out of the window  :-*

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
How convenient to 'decide' winter olympics are no real olympics  ::)

And in 2008, China had more golds than U.S., there goes your bitch-slapping theory out of the window  :-*

China has 4-5 times the population of the US and makes it enough of a priority to 'make a statement' during the olympics that they make it a national priority to push their athletes to the limits and juice them to the gills

haha we all remember their 10-year old gymnastic team 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
When teh rest of the world catches up to the top drugs that the USA has access to then it will pretty much be an even playing field.
The rest of the world has caught up...China themselves have said that they can't compete with the black athletes so, they have gone for those obsure events...because they would get their collective tails whipped in other sports

And the Euros tend to dominate the bike races, and they are on the sauce so much, you  could call them Ragu.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
China has 4-5 times the population of the US and makes it enough of a priority to 'make a statement' during the olympics that they make it a national priority to push their athletes to the limits and juice them to the gills

haters keep hating and excuses rolling in..!! Thank god U.S doesn't push their athletes to the limit - I'm sure they're drug free too..!!  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
haters keep hating and excuses rolling in..!! Thank god U.S doesn't push their athletes to the limit - I'm sure they're drug free too..!!  ::)
He's right? Our athletes have a choice---either you do or you don't. Nobody forced Marion Jones, and she's was runningtrack  since way back in the day. If she was Chinese, they would have forced her or tried saying that she would disgrace her family or Nation.

*I want Dominique Dawes to come back (to me).

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V

ok...if the US put all their efforts and talents into international soccer.instead of the NFL/NBA/MLB...we would SLAUGHTER everyone.

imagine kevin garnett as a 6-11 athletic Goalie and lebron james/kobe bryant as strikers...hahahaha it would be a bloodbath

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
ok...if the US put all their efforts and talents into international soccer.instead of the NFL/NBA/MLB...we would SLAUGHTER everyone.

imagine kevin garnett as a 6-11 athletic Goalie and lebron james/kobe bryant as strikers...hahahaha it would be a bloodbath

'would' is such a powerful word  ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
'would' is such a powerful word  ;D

'denial' is an even more powerful word  ;D

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
hahahahha, ok, as far as Individual talents go Basketball allows the greatest ability for individual greats to stand out. no great soccer player could take over and win games/series the way Jordan/Olajuwon/Duncan/Kobe could....
Your disproving your own point. If it really were such a competitive sport and not based on height, then one skilled athlete would faced alot of skilled opposition. In reality the relative lack of skill means one guy that is a true athlete can dominate.  This dont happen in soccer.

Americans still believe there is something unique about them that makes them better at everything then everyone else. When in reality the only advantage they have is demographics. Per person there is almost nothing they are good at. There the zapp brannigan of sport. Well send wave after wave of people at the sport and well get  good at it. This dont work in soccer which is why the demograpically challenged, like soccer. Where culture and the ability to do something well on a per capita bases means success. Oh yeah sorry yanks but just check the stats of, income levels, education levels, life expectancy, height, development index, crime,
skilled professionals produced, health care, military usefulness(you spend trillions of dollars on a military yet cant control iraq).  

But again this all comes down to culture. Americans love games of trivial number like a pitchers speed, or a linebackers weight. Because culturally speaking they dont really play the sports they watch, instead rely on minorities to do so. They never have to play the sport because they got the defence of oh im too short to small or i dont have blacks genetics. There are no cop outs in soccer your either good or you suck.

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
The rest of world really doesn't care about basketball either.

Except for Lithuania, but that's it.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Vollyball :D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V

I would be Mr Olympia if I used drugs...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMAO so lundgrin let me get this straight your argument is that soccer is better b/c the average man can play it? BWHHAUAHHAHAH so you have a bunch of nobodies running around?

LMAO your best soccer players cant compare in athleticism to the best US basketball and football players plane and simple...

so you think that there is no skill involved in basketball or football? just brute strength?

watch some of these videos and learn you dumb ass
american football may seem like just a brute strength contest but that is so far from the truth its insane. American football is very relient on skill, fitness, teamwork and vision.

how much skill, fitness and vision do you think it takes to fight off a defender while tracking a ball and then make a one handed catch from almost 50 yards away? Never the less being able to hit a person with a football running at a full sprint that runs 40 yds in around 4 secs while trying to avoid 300 lb men trying to tackle you.

there is a ton of teamwork in the NFL watch some of the runs in this video and tell me that all the blocking isnt teamwork. Anytime you have a successfull pass or run you can be sure that alot of teamwork went into it, the ppl have to know who to block, whether or not the block and the let them go to engage someone else downt he field...whether or not the running back should block or go out for a pass.

Like I said I know on the surface American football doesnt look like it takes a lot of skill but thats just not paying attention. Everything from the linemen knowing their blocking assignments to a running back giving a stiff arm or a juke uses teamwork and skill

I leave you with one of the leagues best wide receivers and some of his best catches from last year...this man is a true athelete

tonymctones

• Getbig V
and lundgrin whether you want to admit it or not the US does on a whole produce better atheletes than the rest of the world.

This is why we are always in the race for the medal count at the olympics...ive said it before put up your best soccer players and I will show you a US athelete that makes him look and perform like a high schooler... ::) ::) ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
How convenient to 'decide' winter olympics are no real olympics  ::)

And in 2008, China had more golds than U.S., there goes your bitch-slapping theory out of the window  :-*

You're a retard as I mentioned China in my post. Brilliant reading comprehension. But you can go with the Winter Olympics, too. We still won the most medals (3rd most golds) in a bunch of sports that aren't significant here, once again showing that we do, in-fact, have the best athletes in the world. Canada, a winter sports haven, and a country that spent $50 million to make sure they won the most gold medals, had to take it down to the last few days of the games just to pass us. Even took them to the limit in their national sport and a sport that's not among our 1st or 2nd most popular. Ha ha ha.

Take away the gold medals the Chinese won with their 12 year old gymnasts and we beat them. Still beat them in overall medals regardless. We also don't test children for things like flexibility at the age of 3 and then steal them from their families and throw them in group schools where they do nothing but train a specific sport for 12 hours a day until they're old enough to fake their age and get them into the Olympics.  ::)

It must suck having to constantly reassure yourself that your country's athletes aren't inferior to America's in every way, shape and form.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
You're a retard as I mentioned China in my post. Brilliant reading comprehension. But you can go with the Winter Olympics, too. We still won the most medals (3rd most golds) in a bunch of sports that aren't significant here, once again showing that we do, in-fact, have the best athletes in the world. Canada, a winter sports haven, and a country that spent $50 million to make sure they won the most gold medals, had to take it down to the last few days of the games just to pass us. Even took them to the limit in their national sport and a sport that's not among our 1st or 2nd most popular. Ha ha ha.

Take away the gold medals the Chinese won with their 12 year old gymnasts and we beat them. Still beat them in overall medals regardless. We also don't test children for things like flexibility at the age of 3 and then steal them from their families and throw them in group schools where they do nothing but train a specific sport for 12 hours a day until they're old enough to fake their age and get them into the Olympics.  ::)

It must suck having to constantly reassure yourself that your country's athletes aren't inferior to America's in every way, shape and form.

Canada might be the winter sports haven but you have more population. BOOM! Owned.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Don't forget Golf.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
90% of Candians live within 100 miles (150 km) of the US border.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
how many global team sports are there?...........Soccer sucks!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Let me guess. This thread was started by a European who's pissed that we don't, and never will, give a shit about soccer/football?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Let me guess. This thread was started by a European who's pissed that we don't, and never will, give a shit about soccer/football?
Let me see I dont know the other sports the rest of the world plays other than Olympic type stuff and ruby, soccer. Maybe occasional ping pong or bowling?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
We still won the most medals (3rd most golds) in a bunch of sports that aren't significant here

Why does U.S. send athletes to the winter olympics if they're "not important"?  ???

leadhead

• Getbig III
how many global team sports are there?...........Soccer sucks!

x2. I'd rather watch grass grow than watch soccer. As I've stated before, soccer is a kid's game to most in the U.S. and non-Americans get pissed because they love it so much.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
We win at the only sport that matters.. the sport of killing all the weak countries that get in our way