Author Topic: One of the best MMA fights this year. WEC 49: Mark Hominick Vs Yves Jabouin  (Read 933 times)

spinnis

they are so fucking fast at the start that it looks like the video is speeded up lol.

And no groundgame in this fight for all you impatient fucks

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=P5ID7D8O

click on "play" remove the add window that pops up and then the play button will turn green, click on it again

dustin

Thanks, mang. Mark Hominick is a Canadian pussy destroying mixed martial artist.

Forgot to record it on my PVR. Thought it was playing at a different time and when I tuned in he was giving his little victory speech. I checked to see if it'd be re-aired but it isn't. Fack... any other good fights on that card?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
have you seen the Korean zombie vs garcia fight?happened in wec about 2-3 months ago will be the fight of the year hands down...
DAWG

che

• Getbig V
have you seen the Korean zombie vs garcia fight?happened in wec about 2-3 months ago will be the fight of the year hands down...

Entertaining but horrible fight technique wise .

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...

yep just two guys giving it there all and holding nothing back for 15 straight minutes...was a war...Garcia got robbed though....
DAWG

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe

That was an amazing fight. One of the best I have seen
You Can't Do It!!!

dustin

I don't normally jump out of me seat but the first couple rounds had me jumping and screaming. I couldn't believe how many sloppy bombs and haymakers were dropped. Hilarious, unbelievable and entertaining.

Other fights in that card were great too. Best WEC event by leaps and bounds.