Author Topic: Sensitive subject....  (Read 2519 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Sensitive subject....
« on: June 22, 2010, 07:41:32 PM »
So I'm watching americas got talent, and they just had a kid with epilepsy flying a kite indoors.
That was his talent, and the judges put him through. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Sensitive subject....
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »
So I'm watching americas got talent, and they just had a kid with epilepsy flying a kite indoors.
That was his talent, and the judges put him through. 
So it's gotten this bad? The parents are using sympathy to get him on the show and getting put thru? You know they have to put him thru...flying kites indoors. Any other kid would get yelled at for doing that.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 07:58:22 PM »
How the hell do you fly a kite inside? Unless you continue to run in big circles
You Can't Do It!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 08:00:58 PM »
How the hell do you fly a kite inside? Unless you continue to run in big circles
]

HaHahaHaha...that made me laugh  ;D

I'd put an epileptic kid running in circles through  :D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 09:50:15 PM »
]

Yep, and that's exactly what he was doing.  To be fair it was choreographed (sp) to music but anyone else would've been booted right off

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2010, 09:52:57 PM »
]

So you must find something funny about kids who have Epilepsy???

D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2010, 10:42:22 PM »

they are right up there with the down syndrome kids.
P

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2010, 10:51:55 PM »

Lol epilepsy last time i checked caused seizures what the hell are you guys getting on with.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2010, 11:56:35 PM »
]

If you had ever known anyone who was epileptic, you'd know that there is nothing funny about this disorder....for sure not for those who suffer it. When an epileptic has a seizure you can be sure they aren't running around in circles with a kite in hand.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 11:59:18 PM »
If you had ever known anyone who was epileptic, you'd know that there is nothing funny about this disorder....for sure not for those who suffer it. When an epileptic has a seizure you can be sure they aren't running around in circles with a kite in hand.
I think they have convulsions correct? I seen a seizure once scared the shit out of me.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 12:05:49 AM »
So it's gotten this bad? The parents are using sympathy to get him on the show and getting put thru? You know they have to put him thru...flying kites indoors. Any other kid would get yelled at for doing that.

Parker this is offtopic, but you're the most wellspoken, and this is a bold statement, wisest man in getbig... I've read many of your posts and you seem very well thought, unlike SO MANY others here and we all know who they are, don't we  :D

ANYWAY... I think that the judges should not have let him through... there was a kid who imitated gollump from lord of the rings and he sounded just like gollump and he got all red marks and failed

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 12:46:13 AM »
Lol epilepsy last time i checked caused seizures what the hell are you guys getting on with.

NO SHIT!! It is not a fuckin funny topic at all! I spend alot of time with kids who have epilepsy and they are very depressed and think about ending their lives because they "BELIEVE THEY ARE FREAKS". I have it and i had a few while benching and how the fuck is that fucking funny?? Watch someone have a seizure or better yet, watch a child have a fuckin seizure and knowing that there is not a mother fucking thing you can do about it you sick fuckers!! Watch a baby have a seizure and then TELL ME IT IS FUCKING FUNNY OR HOW IT IS FUNNY TO THEIR PATENTS
D

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 12:49:26 AM »
ive seen a kid get a seizure and it was horrible to watch

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 12:52:47 AM »
Just don't go sticking your fingers in their mouths when they have a seizure or they will bite your finger off.
No doubt about it...

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 01:34:38 AM »
my friend got epilepsy seizure in the middle of the day, 2 years ago...

the closest help he got was from 4 ugly somalian monkey turds, one stabbed him and then they all robbed his money and left him there...

at first I laughed because the picture of the scene was DAMN funny but.. if it happent to me then ofcourse it wouldn't be funny  :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 06:26:59 AM »
]

and you are how old? 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 08:46:50 AM »
The answer is no.  Epilepsy is an affliction, not a talent. 

BANG
Next case!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 08:49:01 AM »
Parker this is offtopic, but you're the most wellspoken, and this is a bold statement, wisest man in getbig... I've read many of your posts and you seem very well thought, unlike SO MANY others here and we all know who they are, don't we  :D

ANYWAY... I think that the judges should not have let him through... there was a kid who imitated gollump from lord of the rings and he sounded just like gollump and he got all red marks and failed

hi parker ::)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 08:57:08 AM »
hi parker ::)

what, dude, parker may be black but sometimes I feel that he is the better half of my self (def no homo), he has good posts and has a counter reply with just a couple a short lines like nobody else (again no homo)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 09:15:52 AM »
what, dude, parker may be black but sometimes I feel that he is the better half of my self (def no homo), he has good posts and has a counter reply with jusr a couple a short lines like nobody else (again no homo)

im fuckin with you... broskie...PArker is my Ninja

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 09:41:09 AM »

Poor kid has probably had nothing but grief his whole life, things that you take advantage of day to day he probably can't.  You love cars right?  Imagine not being able to drive ever again because of having epilepsy.  They are basically giving him a free trip to vegas and for his parents.  Probably real hard on his folks as well being worried sick 24/7.

Good for AGT for putting him through.  You know they will cut him next round but at least this dude has something to smile about in his life.