Author Topic: uve got no xpeeryense! on age and wisdom and why old people suck  (Read 2661 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
this is off topic but its for all you old geezers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

part of the aging process is understanding the limitations of ones own knowledge.

"the older i get, the less i know."

most people know of this, and as they age they try to get those younger than themselves to realise it as well.

while most every person becomes smarter and wiser then their younger self over the years, it doesnt necessarily mean that they have become smarter and wiser than all the young people.

its a relative thing. your smarter than you used to be. doesnt mean anything about your relative intelligence to others.

i will certainly be alot more knowledgeable and wiser when i am 30, 40, 50, ect. i dont know now what i will know then, but i know i will look back at my self and think "if only i knew then what i know now". knowing this, the learning process begins.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
Re: uve got no xpeeryense! on age and wisdom and why old people suck
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 01:23:04 PM »
i will certainly be alot more knowledgeable and wiser when i am 30, 40, 50
it is too late for you. you drink from a mans cock. you are not a man
but a sub species that offers nothing to society but needless burden

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 01:25:43 PM »
it is too late for you. you drink from a mans cock. you are not a man
but a sub species that offers nothing to society but needless burden

omg i WISH i had a fat cock rite meow !!!  :-* its okay though, my gf sucks my balls and gags on my dick when ever i get an urge, she'll even lick and finger my ass too.  :P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »
this is off topic but its for all you old geezers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

part of the aging process is understanding the limitations of ones own knowledge.

"the older i get, the less i know."

most people know of this, and as they age they try to get those younger than themselves to realise it as well.

while most every person becomes smarter and wiser then their younger self over the years, it doesnt necessarily mean that they have become smarter and wiser than all the young people.

its a relative thing. your smarter than you used to be. doesnt mean anything about your relative intelligence to others.

i will certainly be alot more knowledgeable and wiser when i am 30, 40, 50, ect. i dont know now what i will know then, but i know i will look back at my self and think "if only i knew then what i know now". knowing this, the learning process begins.
I’m one of those geezers to which you refer. While I know a lot more now than I knew back then, I remain open minded and receptive to intelligent ideas, regardless of whether they are a gift given from a child, a young adult or another geezer. When the mind is closed, our knowledge base ceases to evolve and grow. Some folks, unfortunately, become closed-minded as they age. However, what is much worse than that is when young people believe they already know everything and thus refuse to accept all new ideas. With age comes experience but not necessarily a greater intelligence.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2010, 02:03:48 PM »
I’m one of those geezers to which you refer. While I know a lot more now than I knew back then, I remain open minded and receptive to intelligent ideas, regardless of whether they are a gift given from a child, a young adult or another geezer. When the mind is closed, our knowledge base ceases to evolve and grow. Some folks, unfortunately, become closed-minded as they age. However, what is much worse than that is when young people believe they already know everything and thus refuse to accept all new ideas. With age comes experience but not necessarily a greater intelligence.

This.

BTW he contradicted himself there

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »
does anybody get my humor??  ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2010, 07:37:07 PM »
Im 44 and semi retarded

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2010, 07:41:24 PM »
Im 44 and semi retarded

that's awesome....I'll be 45 Sunday and I am one bizarre dude

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2010, 08:10:29 PM »
that's awesome....I'll be 45 Sunday and I am one bizarre dude

Seriously? I didn't know you were that old! (I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I just didn't realize).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2010, 08:15:13 PM »
Seriously? I didn't know you were that old! (I don't mean that in a derogatory way, I just didn't realize).
He's stated his age several times, you must be going senile in your old age.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »
He's stated his age several times, you must be going senile in your old age.

LOLOL  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 08:19:01 PM »
Im 44 and semi retarded
How much farther do you think you will go man?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 11:03:28 PM »
This.

BTW he contradicted himself there

Perhaps, but I can always use my age as an excuse for that, right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 11:03:37 PM »
Lmao...that was pretty funny, DICK!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 08:05:52 AM »
How much farther do you think you will go man?

"Full Retard"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 11:09:44 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 02:04:12 PM »
Tbombz talking about getting fucked in the ass by his GF stays but my 4 pages mma threads get moved, Awesome job from the best mods in the world ...lol

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 04:01:59 PM »
Tbombz you at show that you are as dumb as you will be when you get older.  It is funny how young people like you try to explain things you have no idea about.  You are in your 20's you are a kid.  You will be lucky to get to 40 or 50.  And to predict how you will be at that age is so ignorant I can't describe it.  You have no idea
No Worries 4 me

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 04:40:25 PM »
Tbombz you at show that you are as dumb as you will be when you get older.  It is funny how young people like you try to explain things you have no idea about.  You are in your 20's you are a kid.  You will be lucky to get to 40 or 50.  And to predict how you will be at that age is so ignorant I can't describe it.  You have no idea

This is spot on. I know of lots of people who in the past 10 years are still the same dipshits. Tbombz is a tool for many reasons

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 05:12:07 PM »
Tbombz getting fucked in the ass by his GF

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 05:18:39 PM »
I have always said that life is journey in which knowledge of self is ultimate destination.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 05:39:53 PM »
omg i WISH i had a fat cock rite meow !!!  :-* its okay though, my gf sucks my balls and gags on my dick when ever i get an urge, she'll even lick and finger my ass too.  :P
HA ! 

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 06:02:52 PM »
This is spot on. I know of lots of people who in the past 10 years are still the same dipshits. Tbombz is a tool for many reasons

When I was younger my problem was I never thought about my future or what my life would be like.  Back in my day you respected and listened to people older than you because they have lived through things you didn't and have done many of the things you have done and alot more.  I can't understand how anyone can say anything to someone in regards to life (in most instances) when they are older and have actually lived through the things you are 10 years away from experieincing.  The problem with Tbombz and Swede and some other young guys is that speak and say shit about what they will look like or whatever when they are 20 or 30 years away from living it.  Looking towards the future is great and something you should look towards and try to make better but you shouldn't rag on people who actually have already been there and done that. I can't figure out how to explain it.  but, to say you will always be in shape no matter what happens is just something you can hope happens but you better prepare for when it doesn't.  I sure wasn't prepare and took everything I had for granted and I am paying for it now.  But, it is how I lived when I was younger is why I am at least living.
No Worries 4 me

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 08:26:02 PM »
Since this is the old fart thread, this 45 year old might as well chime in.

I think a lot of the ragging that older generations do to the young is the result of jealously. I'm reminded of something I heard Jimmy Connors once say, "The problem with experience is that once you have it, you're too damn old to use it."

Me, I don't begrudge today's 25 year olds. I've had my fun, but, it does suck that 25 year old girls no longer have a sexual interest in me.  :'(

If there's one good thing about getting older is that I don't feel the need to prove myself the way I did when I was young. At 25, I would wear strategically tight clothes to show off. Now, even thought I'm in better shape almost everyone my age, I wear clothes that are a bit too loose.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 08:45:40 PM »
I think a lot of it is what I call "ageism"...

The old "back in my day...."

Bullshit...back in my day shit was the same as it is today...people are people, and our parents were saying the same shit about us..."kids these days....blah, blah,blah"