Author Topic: Are you different from your online (getbig) persona?  (Read 67103 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Are you different from your online (getbig) persona?
« Reply #350 on: December 06, 2011, 12:01:29 PM »
Yes...saying I'm going to leave it alone clearly implies that  ::)

Listen dude..I'm not biting, think whatever you want  ;)

good job leaving it along, ur just not good at lying, couldn't even lie properly about using steroids back in the day

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #351 on: December 06, 2011, 12:03:27 PM »
good job leaving it along, ur just not good at lying, couldn't even lie properly about using steroids back in the day

Oh look...another anonymous dildo suddenly has a "problem" with me...LOLOL...carry on dipshit, the line forms to the left   ;)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: December 06, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »
the line forms to the left because u r kissinf adonis' ass to the right? lol

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: December 06, 2011, 04:01:47 PM »
so you're a 150 llb twink..

ohhh I see...so you want to find a guy you can dominate  ;)

newmom

« Reply #354 on: December 06, 2011, 04:03:00 PM »
ohhh I see...so you want to find a guy you can dominate  ;)

LOL, what on earth would give you that idea?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: December 06, 2011, 05:22:44 PM »
Even if this would be true in any way, it would be the other way around, booty seems to allways acknowledge groink and never underrestimates him and kind of tryes to win groinks "heart" so that he wouldn't be so mean to her.

I have to agree, and I've explained this for primemuscle but it makes me think either my grammar is way confusing to him, he skips sentences or doesn't read half what I have said  :-\

Well first of all I never asked for advice, I thought we were having a mere conversation/friendly debate. No offence, I really thought we were having a chat, is all.

And ehh, I have posted several face pictures in getbig that and have no reason to prove my looks, and it was never the case in this topic to begin with. Not once did I talk about my looks, and I didn't even want to talk about my looks but some 18 year old newbie insisted to see my picture for the lols ;D

I'm not going to post any face pictures for you because my pictures have allways been available for everyone to see in getbig and you are trying to misslead me to this "Ok prove that you aren't ugly". But you are new in getbig and never seen me before so I understand. But I hope you also understand why I'm not going to post some mug shots for you, it's not the case, it would make me seem insecure, and I'm not, far from it.

And I just have to tell you that you are wrong, because looks mean jack shit, even in one night stands. I've seen quite a few girls do the "power control" sex in the club. They chat with me, grind with me, kiss with me but then go home with a semi fat guy, and not a bodybuilder type, just fat.

You just don't take me seriously because you're over 44 years older than me. You have lived in another world, chief, what I have said is what I experience. And how can I want to continue doing what I do , I have no choise. Life is differend for others.

Despite your grammar, random thoughts, digressions and spelling errors, I do read all what you post very carefully. However, I sometimes chose to ignore certain things you've posted because you seemed to be rambling and not really looking to converse, but rather just state your thoughts. It is not my intention to offend you though.

You take me way too seriously. I was making an offhanded comment about your hiding behind the camera phone. You can't really believe I want or care to know what you look like. Did I ask you to prove to me you weren't ugly? I don't recall that.

You are right, you didn't say you were asking for advice. However, you did imply that you are less than thrilled with your current situation with women. Perhaps at some point I thought you needed some advice. I quickly realized you would reject it anyway, which is why I said I would not advise you.

For me a conversation should have some purpose, intent and direction. Apparently, this is not how you see it....and that's fine too.

Incidentally, I have been a member of Getbig for six years longer than you have been a member. I am not the newbie you think me to be.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #356 on: December 06, 2011, 05:31:16 PM »
Despite you grammar, random thoughts, digressions and spelling errors, I do read all what you post very carefully. However, I sometimes chose to ignore certain things you've posted because you seemed to be rambling and not really looking to converse, but rather just state your thoughts. It is not my intention to offend you though.

You take me way too seriously. I was making an offhanded comment about your hiding behind the camera phone. You can't really believe I want or care to know what you look like. Did I ask you to prove to me you weren't ugly? I don't recall that.

You are right, you didn't say you were asking for advice. However, you did imply that you are less than thrilled with your current situation with women. Perhaps at some point I thought you needed some advice. I quickly released you would reject it anyway, which is why I said I would not advise you.

For me a conversation should have some purpose, intent and direction. Apparently, this is not how you see it....and that's fine too.

I'm sory for my shity grammar, I type really fast and english is not my first language and I have a bad habbit not give a damn for correct structure because after I realise I've typed a novel I would have to look into correcting the sentences and it would take awhile. Maby I should start doing that to be more easily understood ;D

Anyway, this has been a pointless ranting. Despite your confusion from my grammar you still managed to understand what the hell I was on about and you really have no reason to even notice me so I say both sory and thanks  ;D

And I've got to admit that I'm wrong in many cases that I've explained to you here in this thread.. yup.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: December 06, 2011, 05:48:07 PM »
I'm sory for my shity grammar, I type really fast and english is not my first language and I have a bad habbit not give a damn for correct structure because after I realise I've typed a novel I would have to look into correcting the sentences and it would take awhile. Maby I should start doing that to be more easily understood ;D

Anyway, this has been a pointless ranting. Despite your confusion from my grammar you still managed to understand what the hell I was on about and you really have no reason to even notice me so I say both sory and thanks  ;D

And I've got to admit that I'm wrong in many cases that I've explained to you here in this thread.. yup.

There is no need to apologize to me for your grammar. And since English is not your first language, I think you are doing a great job communicating in English. And yes, I do understand most of what you wrote.

Why are your wrong? Your life is yours to see and live as you wish.

You are but a youth and I am old enough to be your father....probably your grandfather. It is only reasonable that given our age difference, we might have trouble communicating even without any language barriers. Every person I meet, including you, teaches me something I didn't know before.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #358 on: December 06, 2011, 05:52:26 PM »
im a much bigger douchebag in real life i would say

on the boards im a nice guy, why not
none of u guys have caused negative impacts on my life except waste my time reading some of your stupid posts
but a lot of things can be learned, so i am grateful  ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: December 06, 2011, 06:03:17 PM »
There is no need to apologize to me for your grammar. And since English is not your first language, I think you are doing a great job communicating in English. And yes, I do understand most of what you wrote.

Why are your wrong? Your life is yours to see and live as you wish.

You are but a youth and I am old enough to be your father....probably your grandfather. It is only reasonable that given our age difference, we might have trouble communicating even without any language barriers. Every person I meet, including you, teaches me something I didn't know before.

Ofcourse I'm wrong. I love to emphasize the negative and ignore the positive, and just because I make it sound ammazing (or ammazingly horrid) doesn't make it all true and I admit it.
My mom is only 4 years younger than you so if you were my dad, you would've gotten me when you were in your twenties I guess, my grandmother is 80.

Anyway, you're a good dude  8)

Unlike uberman, though, you do have a fatherish posting style, perhaps because you have a heart of gold. Where uberman is also very wise but he speaks as a wise teacher/shaman because even he preaches about god and morals he seems cold.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: December 06, 2011, 09:53:32 PM »
Ofcourse I'm wrong. I love to emphasize the negative and ignore the positive, and just because I make it sound ammazing (or ammazingly horrid) doesn't make it all true and I admit it.
My mom is only 4 years younger than you so if you were my dad, you would've gotten me when you were in your twenties I guess, my grandmother is 80.

Anyway, you're a good dude  8)

Unlike uberman, though, you do have a fatherish posting style, perhaps because you have a heart of gold. Where uberman is also very wise but he speaks as a wise teacher/shaman because even he preaches about god and morals he seems cold.

Ha, ha. Your reply is very funny and yet telling. Truth is, I am a "big brother" to many of my friends both on line and in person. Must be that dad instinct coming through. And yes, I do truly care about people a lot, even the folks I meet through the Internet. However unlike uberman, I try not to moralize when replying. It is pretty hypocritical for someone like me who has "sinned" many times and who has no religious affiliations to be judging others for their actions and choices in life.

My perspective is simple. I am not an expert on anything. While I have lived life and made many mistakes, a few of which I've learned something from, when all is said and done, all I have is my experiences, both good and bad, to work from. If in sharing my experiences, I happen to hit a positive note for someone, will than that is great!

Here's a funny thing; in the past, my daughter has suggested that I am better at talking to folks on the Internet than I am at relating to my family. I hope she is wrong. But, i listened to her and I've been trying to be as much or more of a father figure to my own kids as I am to folks such as you. On the other hand, my son has never suggested I was anything but a good father to him. Is this just another example of how men and women will never completely understand each other? You tell me.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: December 07, 2011, 03:17:35 AM »
Here's a funny thing; in the past, my daughter has suggested that I am better at talking to folks on the Internet than I am at relating to my family. I hope she is wrong. But, i listened to her and I've been trying to be as much or more of a father figure to my own kids as I am to folks such as you. On the other hand, my son has never suggested I was anything but a good father to him. Is this just another example of how men and women will never completely understand each other? You tell me.

I don't think you need to generalize your daughter or son with other people how you communicate with them because they are your heart and soul while people like me are just people on the internet who can babble through screen without eye contact and body gestures which are things that make one understand the other better. I think your daughter was just a little jealouse ;D while your son knows that you are the dad doing his thing but doesn't mean anything bad.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2011, 11:51:13 AM »
I don't think you need to generalize your daughter or son with other people how you communicate with them because they are your heart and soul while people like me are just people on the internet who can babble through screen without eye contact and body gestures which are things that make one understand the other better. I think your daughter was just a little jealouse ;D while your son knows that you are the dad doing his thing but doesn't mean anything bad.

You are so right that there are certain communication tools/skills missing in Internet communications, like body language and emotional responses. Our posts and replies are more orchestrated and far less spontaneous than speaking with someone face to face would be. However, I find it challenging to write in a way that really mirrors how I talk in person.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: December 07, 2011, 12:29:01 PM »
You are so right that there are certain communication tools/skills missing in Internet communications, like body language and emotional responses. Our posts and replies are more orchestrated and far less spontaneous than speaking with someone face to face would be. However, I find it challenging to write in a way that really mirrors how I talk in person.

Indeed.

I don't know what kind of picture you've gotten from getbig but this is the beginning and the end ;D. I love getbig because this is literally the only truly free place in getbig and everyone has it's purpose here... it's like a mad utopia here to be accurate. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #364 on: December 07, 2011, 01:30:04 PM »
Indeed.

I don't know what kind of picture you've gotten from getbig but this is the beginning and the end ;D. I love getbig because this is literally the only truly free place in getbig and everyone has it's purpose here... it's like a mad utopia here to be accurate. I hope you enjoy your stay!
x2

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #365 on: December 07, 2011, 01:31:16 PM »
Nice thread, guys... :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #366 on: May 01, 2022, 03:22:29 AM »
 :)