Author Topic: Dbol 1st time  (Read 2068 times)

skullcrusher

• Getbig II
Dbol 1st time
« on: June 24, 2010, 09:11:59 AM »
Been training 30 years on and off natural, now just turned 51 and thought lets try a little dbol. started at 2 a day wildcat 10mg, upped it to 3 a day after a week and take all 3 together before training, strength has just started to build but what i noticed was i really wanted to train hard, ive only put on about 3 1bs but feel and look harder, problem is yesterday after training my nips were feeling very hard and i got the feeling this is the start of a little gyno, now my aim was to just take dbol on its own, im too old in the tooth to start darting, and i want to keep away from nolva due to info i read on this board. So today i decided to stop just in case the old tits start growin. Can probably get armidex any idea how much and when to take? any sides, is there anything else that would help. I will take a couple weeks and then start again.  Also like Wiggs said i noticed lower back pain as well.

4thAD

Re: Dbol 1st time
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 09:18:22 AM »
Low dose of nolva would be fine bro. Its given to women with ER/PR pos breast cancer at a dose of 20mg ed for 5 years. Hard nipples are not really a sign of gyno. Gyno signs would be puffy, itchy, sore nipples. You might even feel a little lump in the center of a nipple, once it really sets in. Did you have gyno as a child?

skullcrusher

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 10:55:34 AM »
Never had gyno, what sort of dose you looking at and would that be ed? cheers bro.

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 10:56:48 AM »
Never had gyno, what sort of dose you looking at and would that be ed? cheers bro.

10-20mg ed while on cycle. Start with a low dose and find out what works for you. No more than 20mg needed. BTW your not to old to use injects. More than likely you would be to old for dbol before oils, as the dbol is way harder on your liver than oils would be. I dont like oral only cycles at all. Waste of time IMO. Look at the pics of some of the members who post here and brag about there dbol only cycles. Test should be the base of every cycle, even if you run it at a low replacement dose.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 12:11:54 PM »
10-20mg ed while on cycle. Start with a low dose and find out what works for you. No more than 20mg needed. BTW your not to old to use injects. More than likely you would be to old for dbol before oils, as the dbol is way harder on your liver than oils would be. I dont like oral only cycles at all. Waste of time IMO. Look at the pics of some of the members who post here and brag about there dbol only cycles. Test should be the base of every cycle, even if you run it at a low replacement dose.

What he said.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »
steroids need to be taken for a long time if you want to achieve anything special. orals shouldnt be taken for a long time. hence, orals shouldnt be taken at all..  just my opinion, but i think its pretty accurate

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 09:29:32 AM »
steroids need to be taken for a long time if you want to achieve anything special. orals shouldnt be taken for a long time. hence, orals shouldnt be taken at all..  just my opinion, but i think its pretty accurate

I think orals have their place, but they definitely aren't all people want make them out to be.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 03:12:29 PM »
If i was your age i'd go on permanent HRT...

Dianabol and other orals have plenty of uses, but with all things steroid related you have to know what you are doing. 90 % of guys don't really have any clue what they are doing to themselves, but out of ignorance just jump on something and hope it all goes well. Also i don't think it's a gyno flare up and as far as nolvadex goes, i think it is a very good drug during and after a cycle. Whenever i use it, i feel awesome.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG