Author Topic: Obama Classmate: "He is intent on collapsing America and creating chaos"  (Read 6683 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
he's already POTUS dipshit

don't you think that's enough to satisfy his desire for power?

NO I don't think he thinks that at all. How much power did Hitler have or how much power does any dictator have or want? It's never enough. Not calling him a dictator (yet) but I have a feeling his aspirations are just that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Bush was a NWO type and i have bashed him endlessly. 

As for Obama- Straw - just read his books, speeches, policies, who he surrounded himself with, etc

Listen to this and it sums up everything that Obama is about.  Its a process, not an event.   

time will tell if you're right or just a delusional crack pot

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
hahaha the crackpot CT's on here.  It's akin to the 9/11 truthers thinking it was a demolition. 

Too much fanatical TV and hyperbole statements. 

333 and The Coach are teaming up to film a new show called "what fantasy can i make up about Obama and believe is true" 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
hahaha the crackpot CT's on here.  It's akin to the 9/11 truthers thinking it was a demolition. 

333 and The Coach are teaming up to film a new show called "what fantasy can i make up about Obama and believe is true" 

KC - have you ever watched these: 

kcballer

• Getbig V
I don't watch fiction posing as non-fiction.  Sorry mate i deal in the real world, not the "shadow world".  Maybe e-mail that to samson he's intent on believing in that rubbish. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't watch fiction posing as non-fiction.  Sorry mate i deal in the real world, not the "shadow world".  Maybe e-mail that to samson he's intent on believing in that rubbish. 

How do you know if its rubbish if you want watch it?  Do you even know who is featured in it? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
How do you know if its rubbish if you want watch it?  Do you even know who is featured in it? 

Movies by tin foil hat wearers are not my priority. 
Abandon every hope...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

How much fucking evidence do you want?? I don't see anyone on any network even denying it, fuck, he doesn't even deny it!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Movies by tin foil hat wearers are not my priority.  

The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of this presidency than to restore common sense and judgement to a depraved electorate willing to have him their president. The Rebublic can survive an Obama. It's less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.

So you are passing judgment without even watching it and forming your own opinion?  

No wonder you voted for Obama.  

kcballer

• Getbig V
So you are passing judgment without even watching it and forming your own opinion?  

No wonder you voted for Obama.  

hahahahahaha watching delusional hyperbole is not being 'informed'
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
hahahahahaha watching delusional hyperbole is not being 'informed'

How do you know its delusional hyperbole if you dont watch it? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
How do you know its delusional hyperbole if you dont watch it? 

If it's recommended by you 333 it's pretty safe to say that it is. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If it's recommended by you 333 it's pretty safe to say that it is. 

So anyone who disagrees with Obama is delusional?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
How do you know if its rubbish if you want watch it?  Do you even know who is featured in it?  

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've watched the obama deception.  Nearly EVERY SINGLE PERSON interviewed and speaking in that video is also a 911 truther.  I've read books by Marrs, Tarpley, and others.  It's pretty funny that you value their word on Obama, but consider them lunatics for the 9 years of intense 911 research they've done.   Leaders of the truth movement - and you agree with them 50% of the time!

LMAO!@!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've watched the obama deception.  Nearly EVERY SINGLE PERSON interviewed and speaking in that video is also a 911 truther.  I've read books by Marrs, Tarpley, and others.  It's pretty funny that you value their word on Obama, but consider them lunatics for the 9 years of intense 911 research they've done.   Leaders of the truth movement - and you agree with them 50% of the time!

LMAO!@!!!!!!!!!!

I don't consider them lunatics, but consider the theories they have posited as not feasible. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't consider them lunatics, but consider the theories they have posited as not feasible. 

dude, i've been reading these guys since, well, the clinton years LOL!!!

They were right about clinton (OKC, WTC93), right about bush (911), and right about obama.

They spend their lifes researching, writing and speaking - and they know more about these topics for decades than we ever will.   Hell, Tarpley wrote all about Bush1.

So you think they're correct on Obama but wrong about Bush?  What about Clinton?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
dude, i've been reading these guys since, well, the clinton years LOL!!!

They were right about clinton (OKC, WTC93), right about bush (911), and right about obama.

They spend their lifes researching, writing and speaking - and they know more about these topics for decades than we ever will.   Hell, Tarpley wrote all about Bush1.

So you think they're correct on Obama but wrong about Bush?  What about Clinton?

No, I think the 911 CT's fail for a variety of reasons, but I definately believe that GHWB, BJ, and GW were all NWO types. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
No, I think the 911 CT's fail for a variety of reasons, but I definately believe that GHWB, BJ, and GW were all NWO types.  

How many hours have you spent listening to the 911 lectures of tarpley (logistics) and marrs (media manipulation)?

have you read their books?

If your answer is NO, then I don't know how you can say their 911 CTs fail.  It's not some college kid making videos in his room.  It's men in their 60s who have spent a lifetime studying this shit and can tell you every shady thing done by JFK, Ford, etc.  They've been giving lectures for years on this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How many hours have you spent listening to the 911 lectures of tarpley (logistics) and marrs (media manipulation)?

have you read their books?

If your answer is NO, then I don't know how you can say their 911 CTs fail.  It's not some college kid making videos in his room.  It's men in their 60s who have spent a lifetime studying this shit and can tell you every shady thing done by JFK, Ford, etc.  They've been giving lectures for years on this. 

Because Tarpley is not the end all and be all on engineering.   I said that there should be a new investigation, but from what I have read, whether it sht popular mechanic's site debunking all the CT's, the site with all the engineers debunking all the CT's, etc, I still havwe not seen anything remotely credible that refutes the fact that two planes hit the towers, a plane hit the pentagon, and the other went down ibn the field.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Tarpley isn't an engineer, and doesn't focus all that much on that aspect.  He lets others do that.

He talks more about the many inter-related systems that all had drills, breakdowns, 45 minute blocks of being offline, and in the case of one, completely had the day off on 911.  Then the complete Griffin report on the 911 report omissions...

Eh, don't worry about it.  Grown up shit, a little more than a blurbed pop mech article arguing with some loose change kids splicing together news footage.

Whatever dude.  You shit your pants on 911, and so you'll believe every CT except that one youre emotionally involved with.  You haven't done your research if you haven't read Tarpley.  Hey, at least your eyes are open to some of the truth, so props for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tarpley isn't an engineer, and doesn't focus all that much on that aspect.  He lets others do that.

He talks more about the many inter-related systems that all had drills, breakdowns, 45 minute blocks of being offline, and in the case of one, completely had the day off on 911.  Then the complete Griffin report on the 911 report omissions...

Eh, don't worry about it.  Grown up shit, a little more than a blurbed pop mech article arguing with some loose change kids splicing together news footage.

Whatever dude.  You shit your pants on 911, and so you'll believe every CT except that one youre emotionally involved with.  You haven't done your research if you haven't read Tarpley.  Hey, at least your eyes are open to some of the truth, so props for that.

I didnt say I dont believe a CT was possible.  I said based on what has been put forward so far, I cant conclude that 911 was a CT. 

Also, if KSM didnt do it, why is he confesssing and declaring his innocence?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Also, if KSM didnt do it, why is he confesssing and declaring his innocence?   

Tarpley does about 10 pages on the employee known as KSM.

Come on dude, aside from the huge breakdown of KSM that he wrote which you'll never both reading, are you saying you ignore the 911 beliefs of all of these people because, well, some guy who hates america took credit for it.  KSM also took credit for crimes falsely, it was later shown, remember?

I don't get it - sometimes you seem so intelligent and aware... other times you are willing to just overlook so much because your heart is tied to it.  I can't fault ya... I'm emotional like that as well.  I continually swear I'm done with arguments like these, and I always get sucked back into them.  And I'm soft on obama the same way you're soft on the mountain of 911 questions.  So we both love our country, we're probably both just still a little misguided :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tarpley does about 10 pages on the employee known as KSM.

Come on dude, aside from the huge breakdown of KSM that he wrote which you'll never both reading, are you saying you ignore the 911 beliefs of all of these people because, well, some guy who hates america took credit for it.  KSM also took credit for crimes falsely, it was later shown, remember?

I don't get it - sometimes you seem so intelligent and aware... other times you are willing to just overlook so much because your heart is tied to it.  I can't fault ya... I'm emotional like that as well.  I continually swear I'm done with arguments like these, and I always get sucked back into them.  And I'm soft on obama the same way you're soft on the mountain of 911 questions.  So we both love our country, we're probably both just still a little misguided :)

HA HAHAHAHAHAH 

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
The only thing he ever studied and wanted....power.

He must be the Antichrist..I'm convinced more and more.  :)
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He must be the Antichrist..I'm convinced more and more.  :)

No, just a marxist chicago street hustler who never held a real job in his life who has delusionals of granduer and world domination.