Author Topic: Hahahaha there you go MMA nut huggers!Toney just KTFO Couture!!!  (Read 3320 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Thats what ill be saying in a few weeks!!

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Hahahaha there you go MMA nut huggers!Toney just KTFO Couture!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 10:51:56 AM »
if Randy Coture cant beat a washed up 43 year old James Toney who's had over 75+ professional fights it just shows how shit MMA fighters are....

If Coture is so legendary how the fuck did he lose 10 times? lol

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 10:56:15 AM »
A professional boxer will beat every MMA fighter out there if the MMA fighter decides to try and standup with the guy.  It looks like alot of MMA fighters are going for the knockout over the choke out.  If this is the case Toney will fuck up Couture.  If Couture takes it to the ground he will win but he will not out box Toney.  And being an Army boxer doesn't mean shit against someone like Toney
No Worries 4 me

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 11:25:07 AM »
A professional boxer will beat every MMA fighter out there if the MMA fighter decides to try and standup with the guy. 
It's not a boxing match

It looks like alot of MMA fighters are going for the knockout over the choke out. 
It's not a boxing match

If this is the case Toney will fuck up Couture. 
It's not a boxing match

If Couture takes it to the ground he will win but he will not out box Toney. 
It's not a boxing match

And being an Army boxer doesn't mean shit against someone like Toney
It's not a boxing match

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 11:32:44 AM »
A professional boxer will beat every MMA fighter out there if the MMA fighter decides to try and standup with the guy.  It looks like alot of MMA fighters are going for the knockout over the choke out.  If this is the case Toney will fuck up Couture.  If Couture takes it to the ground he will win but he will not out box Toney.  And being an Army boxer doesn't mean shit against someone like Toney
What if it was a wrestling match, Stinky? ::)

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 02:31:32 PM »
What if it was a wrestling match, Stinky? ::)

I have proof that you're a TEAM LESNAR member fucker  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 02:33:11 PM »
"Quote from: spinnis on February 02, 2008, 08:55:00 AM
Hey SS

Wanna change teams to TEAM LESNAR?!?!
Cheesy

Im gonna ask you and Squadfather the only 2 worthy members I can think of right now!"

only if he wins tonight hahaha!

alright I'll do it.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 07:40:15 PM »
"Quote from: spinnis on February 02, 2008, 08:55:00 AM
Hey SS

Wanna change teams to TEAM LESNAR?!?!
Cheesy

Im gonna ask you and Squadfather the only 2 worthy members I can think of right now!"

LMFAO! Well that was before he acted  like a nig.ga smoking crack for the first time post fight after the Mir win :P

For real I can't stand him..........You sure you don't wanna jump ship and join Kimbo Killa SCSG Dad's/ Carwin's team?

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 08:18:59 PM »
Toney FTW in under 2:00

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 11:04:01 PM »
It's not a boxing match
It's not a boxing match
It's not a boxing match
It's not a boxing match
It's not a boxing match

No it isn't a boxing match but the MMA fighters are boxing more than doing ground work.  They want the knock outs over tap outs.  Hope this helps
No Worries 4 me

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2010, 11:53:41 PM »
if Randy Coture cant beat a washed up 43 year old James Toney who's had over 75+ professional fights it just shows how shit MMA fighters are....

If Coture is so legendary how the fuck did he lose 10 times? lol

Because he has always challenged himself a fought challenging fight.

The opposite of what Fedor does.

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 01:08:34 AM »
No it isn't a boxing match but the MMA fighters are boxing more than doing ground work.  They want the knock outs over tap outs.  Hope this helps
no.. some? yes, some others? no

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 01:09:08 AM »
LMFAO! Well that was before he acted  like a nig.ga smoking crack for the first time post fight after the Mir win :P

For real I can't stand him..........You sure you don't wanna jump ship and join Kimbo Killa SCSG Dad's/ Carwin's team?

blood in blood out mothereffer you're still in it  ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 11:34:07 PM »

Glad to see you still think about me cupcake! Hey I am in Vegas now fucker so next time you roll out let me know we will catch a beer or some fights.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 07:25:38 AM »
Glad to see you still think about me cupcake! Hey I am in Vegas now fucker so next time you roll out let me know we will catch a beer or some fights.
LOL! Glad to hear you're back home with the Kimbo Killa ;D

For real, how's the little one?

I'm back in the Chi for good, but if I ever roll out in Vegas, will def have to get together and tell sum lies 8)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 08:46:09 AM »
Damn that is good for you bro.. Yeah I brought the Kimbo Killer out to Vegas with me, so the old man is out here with me and the family.. KIMBO WATCH OUT! Lil one is good man, she is huge just turned 2 and 36 inches and some change! Kidney is doing great and she's picking up BJJ like mad, can do  a triangle and pulls your head down to lock it in. Also and armbard, transitions from side to mount on command and punches and kicks like crazy.. How are things with the family and when did you make the move?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 12:42:24 PM »
Damn that is good for you bro.. Yeah I brought the Kimbo Killer out to Vegas with me, so the old man is out here with me and the family.. KIMBO WATCH OUT! Lil one is good man, she is huge just turned 2 and 36 inches and some change! Kidney is doing great and she's picking up BJJ like mad, can do  a triangle and pulls your head down to lock it in. Also and armbard, transitions from side to mount on command and punches and kicks like crazy.. How are things with the family and when did you make the move?
HAHAHAHA! stunting like her pops ;D

I made the move 2 weeks and 2 days ago. Fock was the drive brutal but we made it.

Fam is great and I'm loving the greasy food/pizza once again.......I joined a gym yesterday and lifted for the first time in forever.

Glad ur little one is doing good.....Who do you have for sat night?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 10:27:29 AM »
HAHAHAHA! stunting like her pops ;D

I made the move 2 weeks and 2 days ago. Fock was the drive brutal but we made it.

Fam is great and I'm loving the greasy food/pizza once again.......I joined a gym yesterday and lifted for the first time in forever.

Glad ur little one is doing good.....Who do you have for sat night?

Might be out there for a game this season to see the inlaws and take the baby to Chi=town. They live in Bucktown??? And if Lebron gets signed I will for sure be out there.. This Saturday is a tough call, Brock has been out over 340 days come fight night, and Shane has been off over 90. Lesnar has a reach advantage, but Carwins Lunch Boxes are bigger. Both have amazing wrestling for their size, but Shane has the stand-up. They say Brock wasn't ever at a 100% which would be scary, but I have heard from guys that train with Shane that he hasn't shown all of what he can do yet either.. So much hype and prolly half of it's bullshit...

I have to ride with Brock, the guy is so cocky I can't imagine him losing. Shane is a great fighter, but hasn't fought a Brock yet... And Brock hasn't fought a Shane yet, so either way it's going to be crazy and prolly over in the first.