Author Topic: DOOMSDAY Scenario For Gulf  (Read 2282 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
DOOMSDAY Scenario For Gulf
« on: June 26, 2010, 08:53:48 AM »
WMReport 200 mile DEAD Zone Gulf Oil Spill

RED ALERT! MSM reports "DOOMSDAY scenario" about new Oil Spill developments

OIL SPILL - UN trucks preparations for martial law in Florida?

C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: DOOMSDAY Scenario For Gulf
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 07:19:24 PM »

OIL SPILL - UN trucks preparations for martial law in Florida?

While this is not the same video I saw previously, it does contain the EXACT same information I alluded to in a previous post about thousands of UN vehicles waiting on a Florida tarmac. I guesss the story has spread and more & more YouTubers have posted & reposted the info

The scary part is, these vehicles were there long before the BP disaster.

Is this simply a case of preparedness in the event disaster strikes the USA, (so as not to have another Katrina clusterfuck) ...or is this a build up for more nefarious plans? Enquiring minds want to know.

If this is advanced disaster preparation that is utilized successfully, ...Obama wins the PR award of the year. He'll score major political points for it. If not... I wouldn't want to be Rob or saopl right now.  :-X
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 07:38:36 PM »
The UN is probably planning to invade while our troops are occupied in senseless wars.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 08:10:57 PM »
Do you ever get tired of being wrong or making yourself look like a jackass?

If .01% of your posts were accurate the world would have ended in 1989.

You either have no life and way too much time on your hands, or just no life. I can't decide which.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 05:25:24 AM »
While this is not the same video I saw previously, it does contain the EXACT same information I alluded to in a previous post about thousands of UN vehicles waiting on a Florida tarmac. I guesss the story has spread and more & more YouTubers have posted & reposted the info

The scary part is, these vehicles were there long before the BP disaster.

Is this simply a case of preparedness in the event disaster strikes the USA, (so as not to have another Katrina clusterfuck) ...or is this a build up for more nefarious plans? Enquiring minds want to know.

If this is advanced disaster preparation that is utilized successfully, ...Obama wins the PR award of the year. He'll score major political points for it. If not... I wouldn't want to be Rob or saopl right now.  :-X

Uh...northcom is not part of the UN. 

Just so I have the CT right, these vehicles have been prepositioned, Barry and company created the explosion to leak the oil, and now they can zoom in at the appointed time and heroically rescue people, and that will give him political capital for the future.

Is that the correct theory?

Or, is it that they prepositioned the vehicles, Barry and company created the explosion to leak the oil, and now they can zoom in at the appointed time and round people up and put them into FEMA camps where they will be abused?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 07:35:15 AM »

Just so I have the CT right, these vehicles have been prepositioned, Barry and company created the explosion to leak the oil, and now they can zoom in at the appointed time and heroically rescue people, and that will give him political capital for the future.

Or, is it that they prepositioned the vehicles, Barry and company created the explosion to leak the oil, and now they can zoom in at the appointed time and round people up and put them into FEMA camps where they will be abused?

;D

Mons Venus

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 07:54:09 AM »
The UN is probably planning to invade while our troops are occupied in George W Bush's senseless wars.

Fixed.  ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 09:30:42 AM »
Fixed.  ;)

Doesn't matter at this point.

All the UN is waiting for are stricter gun control laws and signing of the Kyoto accords. After that we're screwed.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 07:23:44 PM »

I never said it was. 

You've directed your question towards the wrong person. I'm not the conspiracy theorist on the board.
I've merely pointed out that these vehicles were there prior to the BP explosion. They are there for a reason. I do not claim to know what that reason is. Perhaps 333 may want to weigh in?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 07:32:41 PM »
Wasn't some heavy equipment conveniently positioned in New Jersey the week of 9/11?

I see a pattern developing.  

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 07:38:03 PM »
Wasn't some heavy equipment conveniently positioned in New Jersey the week of 9/11?

I see a pattern developing.  

Yes it was... but maybe that was just a COINCIDENCE!!!!

Controlled Demolition the company that IMPLODES buildings just happened to be the company that provided the CLEAN UP services and just so happened to be in the New York area as well...Hmmmm... Coinidence as well I am sure.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 07:40:27 PM »
Yes it was... but maybe that was just a COINCIDENCE!!!!

Controlled Demolition the company that IMPLODES buildings just happened to be the company that provided the CLEAN UP services and just so happened to be in the New York area as well...Hmmmm... Coinidence as well I am sure.

Just keep an eye out for unmarked white trucks. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »
Just keep an eye out for unmarked white trucks. 

Naw...black trucks and cars are their MO.
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 08:28:39 PM »
Naw...black trucks and cars are their MO.

that's what they want you to think, that's what everyone thinks.................

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 08:27:33 AM »
More information on the UN Vans at the airport in Florida...Its DEEPER than you think

Here's THAT information:

The location where the vans are is not an "Air Force Base" — it is a PRIVATELY OWNED FACILITY known as "Reynolds Airpark" a private Airport and "manufacturing facility". A Mr. Ted McGowan is the manager -- and their phone number is: 904-284-3505. Second, these are not "U.N. Vehicles". These white vans belong to Pegasus International and Cerberus/DynCorp.

"Reynolds Airpark" is listed in the Clay County Fla. plat/tax rolls as being wholly owned by a company named Pegasus International. Ok, I thought, what exactly is "Pegasus International" and what exactly do they do?? Well -- among other things, they just happen to be involved in the OIL DRILLING BUSINESS -- with ties to Halliburton and BRITISH PETROLEUM!!! What the hell??? See their website at: pegasus-international.com

Then, of all things, they just happen to have an office in Salt Lake City, Utah. Here is where the plot thickens. Their SLC office also houses Dick Cheney's Halliburton, and is next to the Minerals Management Service (MMS) offices. Worse, their U.K. office "address" is next door to (or possibly even a part of) British Petroleum as well. What is going on?? They also have "offices" in Turkmenistan, Nigeria, and Azerbijan -- hotbeds of political intrigue and profiteering for BP. See universalpegasus.com

But — it gets worse, if possible. "Pegasus International" owns and operates Pegasus Technologies -- which is involved in a neat little NSA/CIA operation titled the "Information Sharing Council" or ISC. Their "unclassified" 2006 report can be seen here (pdf). A careful reading of this document shows that part of the "Pegasus Program" is the deployment of thousands of vehicles across America, outfitted with domestic spying "Maximum Information Technology" (MaxIT) systems. MaxIT is a joint venture of the following companies: Appriss Inc., Bio-Key International, Inc., Business Communications Inc., Circadence Corporation, Cquay Technologies, Dell, eLabs Inc., MS e-Center and Sun Microsystems.

When I studied DynCorp International, I found that DynCorp and Pegasus International are basically joined at the hips with many international "joint projects". There is NO DOUBT in my mind that DynCorp, and Pegasus are CIA FRONT COMPANIES involved in the deepest black ops. (See NanoTech expose in "Dr. Ott's Papers")

Also, check this out. Dyncorp Int. was "purchased" back on April 12 by Cerberus Capital, and the "deal" was brokered by, you guessed it, Goldman Sachs who SHORTED TRANSOCEAN STOCKS on April 17, three days before the Gulf Oil debacle began.

WHAT IN THE GATES OF HELL IS GOING ON????? Here we have VISUAL PROOF of hundreds of vehicles undergoing modifications by Pegasus International teams at their Reynolds AirPark facility, all indications of MaxIT information is that the process involved is basically making the vehicles ultra-modern "spy-mobiles" (the on-line google-earth picture was dated Jan. 2008, while the most current picture of May 28, 2010 -shows the spy-vans still on property.) We also now know that Dyncorp is now Cerberus, and they are tied to Pegasus International. So, what's in a name?

Consider that Pegasus and Cerberus are both central figures of Greek (and Roman) mythology. Pegasus is the preferred mode of transportation for the pantheon of gods, while Cerberus — well — this is the mythical guardian of the gates of hell! What would possess anybody to name their corporation Cerberus???

This world is in deep trouble, it would appear.

Cerberus was the guard to the gates of hades, sometimes described as a dog or a wolf and the original "hound from hell". Cerberus had three heads & its said a serpents tail, like the Chimera it was said to be the offspring of Echidna and the Dragon Typhon. This creature crops up not only in greek myth but also in ROMAN myth. Said to have been placated with honeyed cakes mourners would place them in coffins to appease the beast. Any spirit attempting to leave hades was said to have been torn apart by the savage guardian.
WHAT ABOUT THIS THEN?

[link to www.pidradio.com]

P.I.D. Radio 6/6/10: Gog, Anubis, Cerberus, and Bluecifer

Airport vans

OR PERHAPS, “A Tale of Two Airports”.

Something weird is going on at the small airport Clay County, Florida (see picture at right). Why are hundreds of white vehicles parked on the tarmac? And why do those vehicles reportedly belong to Cerberus, the parent company of infamous government contractor Dyncorp (as well as Chrysler, GMAC, and a number of other corporations)?

To see for yourself, enter these coordinates in Google Earth: 29°58′20″ N and 81°39′45″ W.
[link to media.libsyn.com]
[link to www.pidradio.com]
C

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 02:18:15 PM »
Hey genius,

Did you bother to look around the map?  Those are vehicles staged for shipping/distribution They have been offloaded from ships..  There is a cargo dock right across the street.  They are white because they all have the protective transit film on them.  Kia Motors is/was leasing a portion of the facility fro vehicle storage.  They load them on to rail cars hence the rail line.  By the way, the property is owned by the county, not Pegasus or any other bullshit company you listed.  Please remove the tinfoil from your head.    :'(