Author Topic: 6-Year-Old Ohio Girl Placed on 'No-Fly' List  (Read 968 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
6-Year-Old Ohio Girl Placed on 'No-Fly' List
« on: June 26, 2010, 06:03:26 PM »
6-Year-Old Ohio Girl Placed on 'No-Fly' List

An Ohio family recently learned their 6-year-old daughter was on the Department of Homeland Security’s 'no-fly' list, Fox8.com reported.

Alyssa Thomas, 6, was traveling with her parents when a ticket agent notified the family she was on the list of restricted fliers.

"We were, like, puzzled," said her father, Dr. Santhosh Thomas. "I'm like, well, she's kinda six-years-old and this is not something that should be typical."

When the family tried to clear up the issue with Homeland Security, they received a letter notifying them that it could not be changed.

"She's been flying since she was two-months old, so that has not been an issue," said Dr. Thomas. "In fact, we had traveled to Mexico in February and there were no issues at that time."

Transportation Security Administration told Fox8.com that Alyssa never had any problems before because the "Secure Flight Program" just went into effect in June for all domestic flights.

“The watch lists are an important layer of security to prevent individuals with known or suspected ties to terrorism from flying,” a TSA spokesman told Fox8.com.

The Thomas family plans to make another appeal to Homeland Security.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/26/year-old-ohio-girl-placed-fly-list/

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: 6-Year-Old Ohio Girl Placed on 'No-Fly' List
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 06:29:26 PM »
Stuff like that is absolutely ridiculous!!!

There should be a mechanism in place for ensuring innocent people don't have their rights & privileges infringed upon.

I can't believe that such an unconstitutional measure is even allowed to stand.

This little girl will now forever be imprisoned within the USA, unless of course she's willing to make a 6 month long boat voyage to Europe.

In the 80's or 90's terrorists drove a truck full of explosives into the US embassy in Lebanon.
Did the USA come up with a no-drive list then?

Terrorists blow up busses ever day around the world. Have we seen a "No Public Transit Acess" list?

This stuff is getting ridiculous!
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 05:28:50 AM »

There should be a mechanism in place for ensuring innocent people don't have their rights & privileges infringed upon.

This little girl will now forever be imprisoned within the USA, unless of course she's willing to make a 6 month long boat voyage to Europe.

In the 80's or 90's terrorists drove a truck full of explosives into the US embassy in Lebanon.

Terrorists blow up busses ever day around the world. Have we seen a "No Public Transit Acess" list?

WTF?

It's not the end of the world Jag.  Just a beaucratic fuck-up.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 09:59:56 AM »
Methinks the toddler doth protest too much.

Does she have an alibi for 9/11?  Oh, wasn't born until 2004?  Clever girl.  Still, you can never be too sure.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 10:13:25 AM »
I agree that there should be a mechanism to say "youve made a mistake please double check"
But crap like this does happen.
I remember once a 2 year old boy here once got his military call up papers for THAT YEAR  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 10:33:01 AM »
Methinks the toddler doth protest too much.

Does she have an alibi for 9/11?  Oh, wasn't born until 2004?  Clever girl.  Still, you can never be too sure.
she was george bush's right hand man, she did away with the plane headed for the pentegon and single handedly executed everyone of the passengers and pilots and then ordered a missle shot at it...for what reason you ask, she wanted to see a big boom....

she then single handedly planted explosives in the towers(who better to do so unnoticed?) and proceeded to project holograms onto the sky while she brought down the towers in a controlled demolition fashion...

clever girl indeed... ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »
for what reason you ask, she wanted to see a big boom....

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know those little kids they like to make big and loud noises....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 07:17:55 PM »

WTF?

It's not the end of the world Jag.  Just a beaucratic fuck-up.

My point is there shouldn't be a NO FLY LIST.
The idea is ridiculous and merely an over reaction to the incredibly successful PSY-Op perpetrated on the world.

There have been other children as well as adults whose names appeared on the NO FLY LIST and unable to either fly or get it removed from the list because they have the same name as someone else who does have ties to terrorists.

When terrorists start popping up with surnames like Smith, Jones, and Douglas, we might see more attention paid to this ridiculous piece of reactionary unconstitutional legislation.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 07:34:31 PM »
The "No-Fly List" is a joke.  It's there to make people "feel" safe.  It's easily to beat.  Anyone can do it anytime.

I wonder if its because the 6-year old girl tried to bring condoms on the plane.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 07:37:09 PM »
The idea is ridiculous and merely an over reaction to the incredibly successful PSY-Op perpetrated on the world.

There have been other children as well as adults whose names appeared on the NO FLY LIST and unable to either fly or get it removed from the list because they have the same name as someone else who does have ties to terrorists.

When terrorists start popping up with surnames like Smith, Jones, and Douglas, we might see more attention paid to this ridiculous piece of reactionary unconstitutional legislation.

There should be several no lists, including one where we let people on a plane and disappear them. It would cut down on terrorism if properly applied with sufficient commitment.

Changing the immigration/naturalization policies makes sense, too. They could move to Canada and do battle with the separatists. :)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 07:53:28 PM »

The process needs reformed, no doubt, but I don't see where it's unconstitutional.  You do not have a right to fly.  In fact, we don't even have a right to drive - not sure I agree with the court on that one.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 08:09:23 PM »

We won't hold our breath for that. Your Muslim brethren have a virtual monopoly on terrorism and that won't be changing anytime soon.  :)

There's nothing unconstitutional about barring suspected terrorists from flying.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 08:28:14 PM »

There's nothing unconstitutional about barring suspected terrorists from flying.

What about barring innocent 6 year olds?
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 08:31:46 PM »
What about barring innocent 6 year olds?

Can't say I care.

She can thank "radical" Muslims for her ending up in that situation. If Westerners could fly without fear of having the plane they're on blown out of the sky then lists like these wouldn't be needed.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 08:35:34 PM »
Can't say I care.

She can thank "radical" Muslims for her ending up in that situation. If Westerners could fly without fear of having the plane they're on blown out of the sky then lists like these wouldn't be needed.

Lists like those don't work.  They are nuisance, nothing more.  This is a great example of it.

But yes, radical nut job Muslims are to blame along with unintelligent citizens and inept politicians.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 08:36:28 PM »
Can't say I care.

I hope your ass ends up on a NO FLY LIST!  >:(
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »

That's america for ya

Yeah it's called the Constitution, but I am sure you heard from the former president of america that it is JUST A GODDAMNED PIECE OF PAPER...So much for that coming to ones defense.

If only the rest of the americans would realize that after 911 nothing would be the same in america. The PATRIOT ACT made sure the Constitution was put to rest.

The whole goal of america is to IMPRISON ITS CITIZENS. First the inability to fly around or out of the country, then the inability to take trains in and around the country, then the inability to even drive a car...next thing is a FEMA CAMP

Remember Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nicholls? after they bombed the building in Oklahoma there was no restriction on truck, planes, bomb making equipments, fertilizer etc etc...and certainly WHITE MALES were NOT targeted as Arabs are....

I guess because america is usually behind these terroristic acts committed elsewhere on the globe

And about to become more so..
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »
I hope your ass ends up on a NO FLY LIST!  >:(

You're to kind...

I was hoping he would be sent to Syria or Jordan to be water boarded.... BY MUSLIMS!!!!!
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2010, 08:41:59 PM »
I hope your ass ends up on a NO FLY LIST!  >:(

Wouldn't be the end of the world.

I hope your ass ends up on the receiving end of a suicide bomber's vest detonation. See what I did there? Just kidding, you're worthless, uneducated lazy-eyed garbage.  :D

You're to kind...

I was hoping he would be sent to Syria or Jordan to be water boarded....

Water boarded? You're a Muslim, why not call for what the Koran dictates in having one of my arms and legs chopped off? Or maybe my head?

Muslim torture is much more terrible than anything Westerners do. The AQI run torture houses in Iraq are proof of that as well as the 11 beheaded bodies lined up in a row with their heads next to the corpses found in Afghanistan yesterday.  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2010, 08:45:43 PM »
Wouldn't be the end of the world.

I hope your ass ends up on the receiving end of a suicide bomber's vest detonation. See what I did there?  ::)

Water boarded? You're a Muslim, why not call for what the Koran dictates in having one of my arms and legs chopped off? Or maybe my head?

Muslim torture is much more terrible than anything Westerners do. The AQI run torture houses in Iraq are proof of that as well as the 11 beheaded bodies lined up in a row with their heads next to the corpses found in Afghanistan yesterday.  ::)

And none of them (UNFORTUNATELY) were you... but I will keep hope alive
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2010, 08:47:05 PM »
And none of them (UNFORTUNATELY) were you... but I will keep hope alive

I understand your rage. Having been exposed by me for someone who copy/pastes fabricated news articles from the for-profit creative writer Sorcha Faal would surely piss me off if I spent as much time as you do on here spewing your propaganda shit. Best stick to bumping your own threads on the hopes that someone besides your main account will give a shit. :-*

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 03:39:51 AM »
I'm quasi-convinced a certain level of killing would make no fly lists unnecessary.