Author Topic: Strikeforce isn't done within 6 months. HEHE  (Read 24254 times)

spinnis

Strikeforce isn't done within 6 months. HEHE
« on: June 27, 2010, 01:48:52 AM »
They his managers will come begging to dana. Only think that was keeping it alive was fedor. Now that his hype will die a bit and he can RELAX he only have one fight left and then his managers will come BEGGING to dana. and strikeforce will die lol.

spinnis

Re: Strikeforce is done within 6 months.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 01:51:37 AM »
...and because of that, if strikeforce is smart they should let some rumors our that fedor was sick and then set up a rematch right away. Fedor has already been VERY humble in defeat (no african american behaviour) though and didnt make any excuses just a few explinations.

And in a rematch werdum would get killed because then fedor wouldnt over-commit!

spinnis

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 02:10:48 AM »
1:35 Like this fedor!  ;D

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 02:14:52 AM »
as humble as ever.

lol

"after you had that One loss, does it leave a bitter taste in your stomach?"

"I dont have any feelings in my stomach"

ice cold lol.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 02:35:50 AM »
Ahhh..that's nothing , Lesnar will be done in ONE WEEK.. :)

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 02:37:15 AM »
Ahhh..that's nothing , Lesnar will be done in ONE WEEK.. :)

Imagine if he loses then anderson loses, mma world would be fucked lol.

Wont happen though  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 02:40:54 AM »
Imagine if he loses then anderson loses, mma world would be fucked lol.

Wont happen though  ;D

I actually kind of want it to, after tonight's fuckup I don't care about MMA anymore... fuck it, I hope everything gets flipped
someone knocks silva out, all the other champs lost..penn, gsp, machida, etc.

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 02:41:45 AM »
I actually kind of want it to, after tonight's fuckup I don't care about MMA anymore... fuck it, I hope everything gets flipped
someone knocks silva out, all the other champs lost..penn, gsp, machida, etc.

Oh shit thats right, the bj penn rematch is pretty soon also. I really doubt bj will loose again though.

spinnis

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 02:46:43 AM »
and after that fight, I think brock might have a chance against fedor if he doesnt get caught like fedor did lol. 280 pound strrooong wrestler against a fat 235 fedor which is still strong but not lesnar strong.

Fedors time might be coming to and end, he got a beating against rogers which we havent really seen anytime before.

still the best fighter of all times, but hell after 10 years, this shit might be taking a toll on him ala Wanderlie style.

If Brock Dominates Carwin then hes the real current no.1 HW

I doubt anyone can beat brock if they arent AMAZINGLY good on the ground (submissions), and the only one thats THAT good in the HW divison is ...Werdum.

spinnis

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 02:52:45 AM »
Imagine if you wanted to provoke Just liek youre always trying CaptEq I could just post this damn photo everytime you open your mouth and you would melt more then you're doing now when Im not even provoking lol.

BOOM  ;D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 07:45:09 AM »
and after that fight, I think brock might have a chance against fedor if he doesnt get caught like fedor did lol. 280 pound strrooong wrestler against a fat 235 fedor which is still strong but not lesnar strong.

And how good do you think Brock, Carwin, et all would fare against a 50 lb weight disadvantage if it were possible? Seriously, you guys give no props.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 08:09:07 AM »
damn it how many days is there to their fight ?

where is my god damn hype videos, i want training episode, backround music, dramatic stares and training footage i want it allready where is it !!!!!!!!!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 09:05:21 AM »
And how good do you think Brock, Carwin, et all would fare against a 50 lb weight disadvantage if it were possible? Seriously, you guys give no props.

Fedor is the greatest of all time isnt that enough props dumbass?

And wtf does that matter, its fedor choice if he wants to stay skinnyfat and fight bigger guys (which he likes because it usually gives him a speed advantage) or if he diets down to 202 which every other fighter without fedors talent would have =)

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 09:15:36 AM »
Fedor is the greatest of all time isnt that enough props dumbass?

And wtf does that matter, its fedor choice if he wants to stay skinnyfat and fight bigger guys (which he likes because it usually gives him a speed advantage) or if he diets down to 202 which every other fighter without fedors talent would have =)

It does matter cause your ufc HW's are nothing without their size.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 09:15:43 AM »
I think the best thing for Strikforce was that Fedor lost.  Werdum is great and not a "can" or "has been".    Dana White and the UFC saying that he is a made up champ and not the best in the world.  Well now he lost to a legitimate fighter.  Can you imagine how big their rematch will be.  And they will have the rematch before a Overeeem fight.  Fedor might fight Overeem and the winner of that fight Werdum.  Whatever the case it make Strikforce more exciting in the heavyweight division.  Strikeforce is going to be fine.  And I can't see how anyone can't like Fedor.  he is always cool and nice.
No Worries 4 me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 09:20:10 AM »
.  And I can't see how anyone can't like Fedor.  he is always cool and nice.
Fedor haters  don't like Fedor nuthuggers but they do like Fedor.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 09:22:28 AM »
seems to me that that Strikeforce has alot more going for them. Above all better fighters than UFC.

spinnis

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2010, 09:28:32 AM »
It does matter cause your ufc HW's are nothing without their size.

lol at complaning about a HW being big. guess what the HW is Supposed to be? its not their fault fedor is a small hw is it?

Tall ass basketball players, I wonder how good jordan would have been if he was 5"7 !!!!!!!!!!!!

spinnis

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2010, 09:29:05 AM »
damn it how many days is there to their fight ?

where is my god damn hype videos, i want training episode, backround music, dramatic stares and training footage i want it allready where is it !!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the week everything will show up (starting tomorrow)

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2010, 09:31:28 AM »
I think the best thing for Strikforce was that Fedor lost.  Werdum is great and not a "can" or "has been".    Dana White and the UFC saying that he is a made up champ and not the best in the world.  Well now he lost to a legitimate fighter.  Can you imagine how big their rematch will be.  And they will have the rematch before a Overeeem fight.  Fedor might fight Overeem and the winner of that fight Werdum.  Whatever the case it make Strikforce more exciting in the heavyweight division.  Strikeforce is going to be fine.  And I can't see how anyone can't like Fedor.  he is always cool and nice.

Lol, strikeforce has 3 guys. Ferdor, werdum and Overreem,

They have One champ that never gets to fight because no one wants to fight him.

They biggest draw just lost his myth.

They are already talking about a rematch = overreem wont fight again for a long time = overreem pissed = overreem starts talking to dana = overreem in ufc which leaves fedor and werdum.

After fedors contract is up, One more fight I think, UFC will sign him, and that leaves werdum, which havent got any Decent opponents.

The ship is sinking =)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2010, 09:31:44 AM »
this is the week everything will show up (starting tomorrow)

yyyyeeeHHHShsssshhh..... . I feel like getting chips and dip for this, how sad is that... I don't care if the fight will be an utter bore fest, I love the hype :P

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2010, 09:32:21 AM »
lol at complaning about a HW being big. guess what the HW is Supposed to be? its not their fault fedor is a small hw is it?

Tall ass basketball players, I wonder how good jordan would have been if he was 5"7 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be so on your nuts if it wasn't for your unjustified hate for anything non ufc.

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2010, 09:34:28 AM »
seems to me that that Strikeforce has alot more going for them. Above all better fighters than UFC.

ALOT more goping for them? are you fucking serious?

UFC is a BILLION dollar company and sells oput every fucking stadium they enters and does atlest 1 ppv each month, sometimes 2, they have TUF which 2 million fucking people watched the finale of.

And you still strikeforce has ALOT more going for them?  the fuck are you smoking? lol

werdum, overreem, fedor , and then almost no one cant name anyone else lol. they all besides maby fedor would be beaten in the ufc right away. Werdum, as you know. And alister vs a Big strong wrestler or a guy with really good sub game...

UFC now has the top fighter in EVERY division.

and strikeforce havent got a clue wtf to do. 

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
I wouldn't be so on your nuts if it wasn't for your unjustified hate for anything non ufc.

You can dislike ufc all you want, but its Where its at. Its kinda like IFBB vs the other lame as companys..

If they want to fight the best, the need to be in the ufc, its about as simple as that.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2010, 09:38:28 AM »
Lol, strikeforce has 3 guys. Ferdor, werdum and Overreem,

They have One champ that never gets to fight because no one wants to fight him.

They biggest draw just lost his myth.

They are already talking about a rematch = overreem wont fight again for a long time = overreem pissed = overreem starts talking to dana = overreem in ufc which leaves fedor and werdum.

After fedors contract is up, One more fight I think, UFC will sign him, and that leaves werdum, which havent got any Decent opponents.

The ship is sinking =)

;D ok settle down Nostradamus ::)
No Worries 4 me