Author Topic: Joe Biden to man asking for lower taxes: "Stop being a smart ass" - Video  (Read 6920 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Just like he was kidding when he said the Stim Bill was going to create millions of jobs and keep UE under 8%?   ::)  ::)  ::)

BTW - notice when you can't defend the daily shit show called the Obama Admn you try to make it personal against me? ? ? ? 

Face it, this admn is a failure, a catastrophe, and only gives a rats ass about the deabeats, wall street gangsters, eco marxists, and rabble and filfth in society. 

If you are a taxpayer, you are SOOL. 

Per 240's question - GMAFB - they are govt employees and dont pay taxes.  If they were taxed on the total compensation they receive in the form of benes,perks, etc like anyone else, they would owe us millions of dollars.   

3333..you still don't get it....you are still on this daily harangue against Obama and Biden...move on to another topic..no one believes you....Biden was obviously joking with the guy and the guy wasn't offended so why should you be?...every little think that Biden and Obama do you are there to report on it and you are usually wrong...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
3333..you still don't get it....you are still on this daily harangue against Obama and Biden...move on to another topic..no one believes you....Biden was obviously joking with the guy and the guy wasn't offended so why should you be?...every little think that Biden and Obama do you are there to report on it and you are usually wrong...

How so?     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The manager of the store did not think Biden was kidding.

________________________ ________________________ __

Manager: Biden Was ‘Pretty Serious’ When He ‘Went Off On Me’ & Called Me A ‘Smart-Ass’ - Video
Gateway Pundit via Freedom's Lighthouse ^ | June 28, 2010 | Michael

Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:54:28 AM by Federalist Patriot

Here is video of the custard shop manager who was called a “smart-ass” by Vice President Joe Biden telling Greta Van Susteren that Biden was “pretty serious” and “wasn’t very happy” when he made the remark. Earlier, the shop manager had told Biden, "Lower our taxes."

(Excerpt) Read more at freedomslighthouse.net ...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LMAO at ppl saying the dumb ass was joking...its obvious that he wasnt even without the words of the guy he said it to confirming it  ::) ::) ::)

how delusional and ignorant this constant knee padding makes some of you guys is hillarious and disturbing all at the same time.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wonder if Biden was kidding when he told a cripple to stand up,or when he said JOBS is a three letter word or when he said Iraq should be split into three regions or when he yelled DAM THE SCIENCE STEROIDS NEED TO BE BANNED or when he claims his wife was killed by a drunk driver when she wasnt.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Biden wasn't joking.  I've seen the complete video several times and there wasn't an ounce of sarcasm in his voice or face when he made that remark.  Biden just thinks he is better than us simple peons.  I would have been tempted to clock him. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Biden wasn't joking.  I've seen the complete video several times and there wasn't an ounce of sarcasm in his voice or face when he made that remark.  Biden just thinks he is better than us simple peons.  I would have been tempted to clock him. 

Agreed - a huge skillet to his head would have been great. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Biden wasn't joking.  I've seen the complete video several times and there wasn't an ounce of sarcasm in his voice or face when he made that remark. 
Agreed the fact that some idiots can even suggest that this pos was joking is beyond me...