Author Topic: 4 weeks out from guestposing in Japan  (Read 17815 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: 4 weeks out from guestposing in Japan
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2010, 02:55:32 AM »
X2
Hand off Taiwan and free Tibet!!

EXACTLY! The world cries about "Palestine" but nobody gives a crap about Tibet.

You're a good man, musclecenter, and a GetBig legend. And just ignore the subject of drugs. Don't even acknowledge the question. People have already made up their minds one way or another and nothing you say will ever change their opinions. And look at it this way: when people accuse you of using drugs just take it as a compliment because you either are on drugs and it shows or you are not on drugs but it looks like you are. But what they can never take away from you is that you are in the gym day after day, week after week, year after year, decades after decades. Half these pussies don't have your discipline and could never keep up with you or look as good as you no matter what they take and no matter how old they are.   

Thank you for all the good work you do for this board and keeping us up to date on the bodybuilding world.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2010, 03:04:23 AM »

You're a good man, musclecenter, and a GetBig legend. And just ignore the subject of drugs. Don't even acknowledge the question. People have already made up their minds one way or another and nothing you say will ever change their opinions. And look at it this way: when people accuse you of using drugs just take it as a compliment because you either are on drugs and it shows or you are not on drugs but it looks like you are. But what they can never take away from you is that you are in the gym day after day, week after week, year after year, decades after decades. Half these pussies don't have your discipline and could never keep up with you or look as good as you no matter what they take and no matter how old they are.  

Thank you for all the good work you do for this board and keeping us up to date on the bodybuilding world.

Thanks,bro
100%true!

(pic show me always keep in shap year around,even not training for 3 months in last year)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2010, 03:40:39 AM »
Thanks,bro
100%true!

(pic show me always keep in shap year around,even not training for 3 months in last year)

You're an inspiration! Look at you! You never quit! Nothing can keep you down. I remember even when you were lying in the hospital bed you were still flashing a bicep shot and giving us a thumbs up. And some fags here think that drugs can give you your strong will, heart and spirit.

It's almost 1:00 am here in Hawaii and you make me want to head out to the gym right now and train. Thank you again, my friend, for being such an inspiration and having such a positive outlook on life. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2010, 04:21:53 AM »
Musclecenter,

Always impressive my friend.  You do not need to defend yourself against these people.  Its clear that you are a lifetime Natural and that all of your results are from consistent training.

One thing though, Where is the Ketchup and Cheese and Big Mac Sauce on all those Mcdonalds Hamburgers?  Also, you forgot the French Fries.  ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2010, 05:46:57 AM »
Musclecenter,

Always impressive my friend.  You do not need to defend yourself against these people.  Its clear that you are a lifetime Natural and that all of your results are from consistent training.

One thing though, Where is the Ketchup and Cheese and Big Mac Sauce on all those Mcdonalds Hamburgers?  Also, you forgot the French Fries.  ;D
Thanks,
Hamburgers is specially ordered,no salt no ketchup no cheese.

OlDirTy

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2010, 07:43:13 AM »
when i injured my leg and in hospital last year, i did not take any pain-killer after operation,and doctor very supprise!!
Hey,please you guys show a little respect to me!!

How did you manage the pain ? With natural supplements or it's just a mental thing ?

ps:I ask it because I'll go trough my second leg surgery and this time I don't want to use the painkillers I used to take the first time. Thanx.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2010, 07:52:49 AM »
He looks great for any age and seems like a nice guy but guest posing and trying to pass yourself of as something your not is one of the main things that makes this industry a joke.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2010, 08:47:52 AM »
How did you manage the pain ? With natural supplements or it's just a mental thing ?

ps:I ask it because I'll go trough my second leg surgery and this time I don't want to use the painkillers I used to take the first time. Thanx.
full story herehttp://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=284660.0

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
X2
Hand off Taiwan and free Tibet!!

Yes, and return Hong Kong to the British
Thunderdome approved

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2010, 09:39:33 AM »

They don't give a crap about Palestine, either. Leftists/Marxists pretend to care about Palestine but are really just using it as a way of attacking the West/Capitalism.

Tibet isn't on the map of Leftists because the "oppressors are commies.

_________

Musclecenter = Master of the Thumbs-Up pose. While the other guy attempting the pose is huge, he obviously lacks the elevation of the elbow and full entension of the thumb, a poor effort at best.

Also, notice how Musclecenter, when doing the Thumbs-Up brings his arm across his body, causing the shirt to tighten around his bicep, allowing him to show off, but in a subtle way, as opposed to the other guy who's being blatant by wearing a tank.

That's experience, folks.

OlDirTy

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2010, 10:28:37 AM »
full story herehttp://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=284660.0

I already knew the story, what interest me is how you did to ignore the pain without any drugs ?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2010, 10:40:30 AM »
I already knew the story, what interest me is how you did to ignore the pain without any drugs ?
Believe it or not,I did not take pain-killer right after operation and no more takeing medicine 3 days after the surgery.I just care my diet.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2010, 11:20:46 AM »
Musclecenter is genetics and hard work. I'm proud of you, sir, and of your accomplishments!

Don't libel his good name, you miscreants!
Almost always, yes.

chris faildo

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2010, 03:42:42 PM »
Mr. Huang, good luck with your guest posing appearance in Japan.  I only wished we hooked up last year.  Thanks once again for introducing me to Minoru and his family.  Let them all know I said Aloha and best wishes on the contest. Chris Faildo

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2010, 03:43:23 PM »
They don't give a crap about Palestine, either. Leftists/Marxists pretend to care about Palestine but are really just using it as a way of attacking the West/Capitalism.

Tibet isn't on the map of Leftists because the "oppressors are commies.

QFT

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2010, 03:46:04 PM »

Musclecenter = Master of the Thumbs-Up pose. While the other guy attempting the pose is huge, he obviously lacks the elevation of the elbow and full entension of the thumb, a poor effort at best.

Also, notice how Musclecenter, when doing the Thumbs-Up brings his arm across his body, causing the shirt to tighten around his bicep, allowing him to show off, but in a subtle way, as opposed to the other guy who's being blatant by wearing a tank.

That's experience, folks.

Brilliant observation and beautifully described.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2010, 04:29:56 PM »
Musclecenter is genetics and hard work. I'm proud of you, sir, and of your accomplishments!

Don't libel his good name, you miscreants!
X2 Center is the man!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2010, 04:34:29 PM »
Brilliant observation and beautifully described.

Thank you, sir.

Musclecenter has always been one of my favorite posters, here. All about bodybuilding. No silly flaming, and, of course, his incomparable Thumbs-Up posing.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2010, 06:50:26 AM »
Update pics taken July 1,2010

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2010, 12:59:35 PM »
Musclecenter is a true inspiration at his age and coming back from a major leg injury. 8)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2010, 04:01:12 AM »
My guestposing prep food: Shrimp noodle & Hamburger with pickle  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2010, 04:08:32 AM »
Hamburgers look good, how many times you eat red meat a week?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2010, 04:12:54 AM »
Hamburgers look good, how many times you eat red meat a week?
Almost EVERY DAY ;)
I order hamburger without salt,little oil.and put pickle by myself.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2010, 04:17:36 AM »
Almost EVERY DAY ;)
I order hamburger without salt,little oil.and put pickle by myself.
I do as well if I dont eat the red meat I tend to feel weak, some people will disagree. I think it is a genetic thing myself some people just have to have it. Looking in shape there Muscecenter.