Author Topic: tricep injections  (Read 6123 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
tricep injections
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:12:32 AM »
what do you guys think is the best way to do this?  i would prefer to go into the long head, but the lateral head would be a good 2nd choice.  any good way to position your arm?  or is there anything I should be careful of?
I dont like twinks.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: tricep injections
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 01:07:05 PM »
sit down with your elbown resting on your knee. you should be able to see the lateral head popping out off of your arm. poke right there.  :) dont do it too often, you can build up scar tissue quickly in that tiny muscle.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 02:09:08 PM »
sit down with your elbown resting on your knee. you should be able to see the lateral head popping out off of your arm. poke right there.  :) dont do it too often, you can build up scar tissue quickly in that tiny muscle.

Yup I like 25G 1" spikes for these.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 02:20:56 PM »
AND DONT TENSE UP YOUR ARM WITH THE NEEDLE IN. IT MAKES IT HARDER TO REMOVE THE NEEDLE. :(

dustin

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 11:19:11 PM »
AND DONT TENSE UP YOUR ARM WITH THE NEEDLE IN. IT MAKES IT HARDER TO REMOVE THE NEEDLE. :(

Ouch. Fuck. I never do this anyway!

I love hitting triceps. I stand and just lean forward, its easy to hit. Sometimes I hit the veins across my triceps but its not as bad as hitting a nerve which I do once every dozen injections or so. I just reposition things and pin as planned.

Triceps take a ml or two of oil nicely. Just massage and hit the dead center of the head so the bolus is well dispersed. Shitty tren can leave the site sore but anything worth injecting shouldn't irritate things. I train perfectly after pinning tris. Watch for scar tissue as mentioned before though.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 09:43:34 AM »
Ouch. Fuck. I never do this anyway!

I love hitting triceps. I stand and just lean forward, its easy to hit. Sometimes I hit the veins across my triceps but its not as bad as hitting a nerve which I do once every dozen injections or so. I just reposition things and pin as planned.

Triceps take a ml or two of oil nicely. Just massage and hit the dead center of the head so the bolus is well dispersed. Shitty tren can leave the site sore but anything worth injecting shouldn't irritate things. I train perfectly after pinning tris. Watch for scar tissue as mentioned before though.

That was a first bad tri injection, Now they are smooth as silk. Trial and error.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 09:51:11 AM »
I have thought about pulling my arm all the way across my body, and hitting the long head.  Sound good?
I dont like twinks.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 10:16:30 PM »
rest your elbow on the towel rack in the bathroom so your arm is parallel with the floor and hit the big meaty head straight from the bottom.

you got a lot to work with there. stay relaxed the whole time.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2010, 02:37:01 PM »
rest your elbow on the towel rack in the bathroom so your arm is parallel with the floor and hit the big meaty head straight from the bottom.

you got a lot to work with there. stay relaxed the whole time.

not a bad idea.  i might try that next time.  this time i just held my arm parallel w/ the floor and reached my other hand across my body and around and pinned the long head.
I dont like twinks.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 05:25:02 PM »
My adjacent arm and pec usually cramp when doing tricep injections. I normally hit the spot in front of the mirror with my pinning arm and shoulder slouched down for accessibility. After I'm in, I move backwards to a wall and push the adjacent arm against it so I don't have to tense the other side of my body while pinning. Does this make sense?

If I'm pinning the left tricep, I lean against a wall with the right side of my body and inject. You want to inject slowly because you won't want a lumpy looking injection. I feel that even though my shoulders are big and my gear is good, that shoulder injections leave a noticeable injection site. Triceps take oils very well and the bolus of oil is well hidden. Maybe my shoulders just have lots of scar tissue... I dunno. I like tricep injections but you can only do them sparingly.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 10:39:21 PM »
not a bad idea.  i might try that next time.  this time i just held my arm parallel w/ the floor and reached my other hand across my body and around and pinned the long head.
by bracing on something you can keep everything relaxed, you dont have to be flexed holding your arm in place. this is for hitting the big meat at the back of the arm. for the lateral (side) you have to do it with your to be injected arm pulled across yourself in the front. east to do but i have bled the most from the side head.