Author Topic: Court: Christian Group Can't Bar Gays, Get Funding  (Read 1320 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Court: Christian Group Can't Bar Gays, Get Funding
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010, 10:23:17 AM »
Moron - doctors are already stopping taking medicare patients. 

And that makes them unemployed?  "Hysterical"

Moron.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 10:24:16 AM »
the "collapse" is intentional.....remember

Obama is doing it intentionally so he can usher in his vision of a Communist Utopia

or is it Distopia? .........no, that would just be nutty

it must be Utopia

Yes it is fool.  The worse it gets the happier obama is.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2010, 10:28:13 AM »
Moron - doctors are already stopping taking medicare patients. 

IT HAS BEGUN!  Having more patients to treat means the whole system will collapse! It's not like more Dr's are coming or that Dr's can't immigrate to the US.  There are only as many Dr's are there are now and that's all there ever will be right 333?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010, 10:29:46 AM »
IT HAS BEGUN!  Having more patients to treat means the whole system will collapse! It's not like more Dr's are coming or that Dr's can't immigrate to the US.  There are only as many Dr's are there are now and that's all there ever will be right 333?

They are not taking medicare patients idiot because part of the funding of medicare was a massive cut in reimubrsements to doctors. 

ObamaCare = fail already. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 10:35:15 AM »
They are not taking medicare patients idiot because part of the funding of medicare was a massive cut in reimubrsements to doctors. 

How is it a failure?  More people are to be covered than before, that's a success!  A great victory over the callousness of fools like yourself.  People whose only desire is to cut down those around them so they may stand tall, finally.  Sad that you're life is so insecure that you have to take to bashing sick people for wanting coverage. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2010, 10:37:15 AM »
How is it a failure?  More people are to be covered than before, that's a success!  A great victory over the callousness of fools like yourself.  People whose only desire is to cut down those around them so they may stand tall, finally.  Sad that you're life is so insecure that you have to take to bashing sick people for wanting coverage. 

I guess the fact that we are $120 Trillion in the hole neaver dawned on you?   ::)  ::)  ::)

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2010, 10:38:37 AM »
I guess the fact that we are $120 Trillion in the hole neaver dawned on you?   ::)  ::)  ::)

I guess i view people not as dollars and cents but instead as people ::)
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2010, 10:42:03 AM »
I guess i view people not as dollars and cents but instead as people ::)

I guess you prefer shared poverty right?  Sorry KC, I don't believe in bankrupting the nation in the name of fairness.  Its been tried before with predictable outcome.

www.usdebtclock.org

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2010, 11:01:41 AM »

The only failure I see if your pathetic attempt to translate medicare patients into unemployed doctors.

Here's a big hint for your next critical thinking assignment.  Unemployed docs have NO patients.  Medicare or not.  Fucking DUH!!!  If they are still seeing patients of any kind, they are not unemployed.

Come back, try again.  But please get mommy to help you with your next attempt.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2010, 11:17:05 AM »
I guess you prefer shared poverty right?  Sorry KC, I don't believe in bankrupting the nation in the name of fairness.  Its been tried before with predictable outcome.

www.usdebtclock.org

Oh no debt!  What ever shall we do?   ::)  I know stop treating sick people!
Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2010, 12:10:03 PM »
Oh no debt!  What ever shall we do?   ::)  I know stop treating sick people!

But only after all the doctors quit....  and default on their student loans, or kids private tuition, or country club memberships, or all those other luxuries that they are used to at this point....  gotta quit.  Yes, they do.  Roaming the streets, whining and moaning.

Any day now it will start.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2010, 12:11:52 PM »
But only after all the doctors quit....  and default on their student loans, or kids private tuition, or country club memberships, or all those other luxuries that they are used to at this point....  gotta quit.  Yes, they do.  Roaming the streets, whining and moaning.

Any day now it will start.

It already has fool.  If you paid attention to real news as opposed to lurking at gay men on the beach you would have know than.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »
Prove it.

Where are the unemployed docs?  Show me evidence instead of showing me your self loathing projection attempts.

And why do you continue to avoid the question when I ask if you are really queer?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »
Not my fault.  He had 60 votes in the Senate and a huge majority in the House. 

If the repubs had the balls to all stand up at once in 2008 and say "Damn, Bush did a shitty job!" They would have kept their jobs in Nov 08.  hell, mccain might have won.

Instead, they kept talking about how strong the economy was - even as shit fell apart.  They kept talking about how awesome Bush was, all the way til they lost.

No balls to just admit he sucked.  And it'll be the dems downfall too - those who oppose obama might keep their job, who konws.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2010, 01:18:28 PM »

But why should I have to pay for them?Thats a typical libs idea of compassion.Steal from those who work and produce and make them pay for those who dont.I dont think thats compassion.Its certainly not compassion for those who work.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2010, 06:15:34 AM »
back to the thread's original content:

Christian Legal Society: It's not over yet
onenewsnow.com

Christian Legal SocietyThe Supreme Court has rendered a decision in a religious liberty case -- but it may not be the last word.

On Monday the high court turned away an appeal from the Christian Legal Society, which sued to get funding and recognition from the University of California's Hastings College of the Law.  The CLS requires voting members to sign a statement of faith and regards "unrepentant participation in or advocacy of a sexually immoral lifestyle" as being inconsistent with that faith. But Hastings says recognized campus groups must allow all students to be voting members, not excluding people due to religious belief or sexual orientation.

In Christian Legal Society v. Martinez, the student chapter was represented in part by the Alliance Defense Fund. ADF senior counsel Jordan Lorence tells OneNewsNow he is disappointed that the court chose to affirm a policy that very few universities have.

"That is, a requirement that every student organization accept as members people who don't agree with their message -- that they have to allow everyone to join," he explains.

Jordan Lorence (ADF)According to the attorney, while only a handful of law schools have this policy, most require no discrimination based on religion.

"Groups that have nothing to do with religion -- environmentalist groups, homosexual groups, feminist groups, etc. -- they are allowed to kick out members who don't agree with their message," says Lorence. "But only the religious groups are the ones that are required to accept people who don't agree with their message."

Lorence says the court's ruling has not closed the door on the issue. "It's not over with and there's a lot more litigation," he remarks. "This isn't even a loss...in the sense that we've lost this issue.  It's that the Supreme Court has basically kicked it down the road for another day."

ADF senior legal counsel Gregory Baylor puts it this way: "The conflict still exists. This decision doesn't settle the core constitutional issue of whether nondiscrimination policies in general can force religious student groups to allow non-believers to lead their groups. Long-term, the decision puts other student groups across the country at risk, and we will continue to fight for their constitutional rights."