Author Topic: Pics Of Oil On Pensacola beach  (Read 4983 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Pics Of Oil On Pensacola beach
« on: June 28, 2010, 02:40:55 PM »

C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Pics Of Oil On Pensacola beach
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 02:50:45 PM »
Reagan & Palins' fault. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 03:13:56 PM »
Where's Brit Hume?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 05:02:13 PM »
Where's Brit Hume rush billy  :D :D :D :D :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 05:04:39 PM »
Rush:
Oil spill is "as natural as ocean water is".

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 10:59:03 PM »
it's ok really - wasn't someone telling me that BP would fix everything  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »
So which idiot is claiming this is actually God's punishment for ________________________  (fill in the blank of your choice)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 09:08:57 AM »
So which idiot is claiming this is actually God's punishment for ________________________  (fill in the blank of your choice)

Obama said BP had it under control.   ::)  ::)

Have fun on your oil drenched beaches while bama golfs, pounds beers, sings take me out to the ball game, slams burgers w medvedev, insluts the nation w calderone etc. 

Tell me again why your hero turned down the Dutch skimmers on Day3?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 09:20:17 AM »
haha oh 333 you're so silly.  You don't even give a damn about the environmental damage caused.  So please don't patronize us with your talk of whose fault it is.  It's people just like you whose fault it is.  People who are so tied to oil that they'll suck it out of sand, drill deep ocean wells without a plan to stop a leak and then blame 'environmentalists' or democrats when something inevitably goes wrong. 

So please save your faux concern for what you really care about - yourself.
Abandon every hope...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 09:23:45 AM »
haha oh 333 you're so silly.  You don't even give a damn about the environmental damage caused.  So please don't patronize us with your talk of whose fault it is.  It's people just like you whose fault it is.  People who are so tied to oil that they'll suck it out of sand, drill deep ocean wells without a plan to stop a leak and then blame 'environmentalists' or democrats when something inevitably goes wrong. 

AND THEY ARE DOING DEEP WATER DRILLING BECAUSE ENVIRONMENTAL PUSSIES FORCED  THEM TO,BANNED DRILLING IN ANWAR,banned drilling in shallow water.So,look to the environmentalists when looking to blame people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »

::)

Sorry - I dont want to bike to work or live under candle light. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 09:30:54 AM »
AND THEY ARE DOING DEEP WATER DRILLING BECAUSE ENVIRONMENTAL PUSSIES FORCED  THEM TO,BANNED DRILLING IN ANWAR,banned drilling in shallow water.So,look to the environmentalists when looking to blame people.

Yes Billy blame the people who don't want these exact types of disasters to happen.  Great logic.  As for 333 you're so clueless on this issue it's not even funny.  You're living in a stone age logic that there are no alternatives to bring down our oil consumption and reduce emissions. 

Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »
haha oh 333 you're so silly.  You don't even give a damn about the environmental damage caused.  So please don't patronize us with your talk of whose fault it is.  It's people just like you whose fault it is. 

+ Fucking 1

His typical bullshit of ranting and raving about something he has no care and no clue about in the first place.  Using anything and everything - factual or not - to justify his continued hatred of that Black Man In The White House.  (BMITWH - hey look, I can make up silly acronyms too).

He is so quick to bash the administration when the administration's response, to a degree, is impacted by certain laws that were set into place long before the current administration, or even its immediate predecessors, came into office? Umm.. yeah, that is smart.  But guess what, if they toss those policies aside and started doing a more hands on approach, the little whiner would be crying about how they were "power grabbing".   ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 09:35:02 AM »
+ Fucking 1

His typical bullshit of ranting and raving about something he has no care and no clue about in the first place.  Using anything and everything - factual or not - to justify his continued hatred of that Black Man In The White House.  (BMITWH - hey look, I can make up silly acronyms too).

He is so quick to bash the administration when the administration's response, to a degree, is impacted by certain laws that were set into place long before the current administration, or even its immediate predecessors, came into office? Umm.. yeah, that is smart.  But guess what, if they toss those policies aside and started doing a more hands on approach, the little whiner would be crying about how they were "power grabbing".   ::)

::)  ::)

When you have nothing left - cry racism.  Typical left wing hack tactics. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »
+ Fucking 1

Oh but lurker here's the logic - he could have changed the laws, preempted the disaster and flown down there himself to clean it up, we all know the president focuses on one thing at a time right?  It's not like he's dealing with more than one issue at all.  
Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 09:38:13 AM »
Oh but lurker here's the logic - he could have changed the laws, preempted the disaster and flown down there himself to clean it up, we all know the president focuses on one thing at a time right?  It's not like he's dealing with more than one issue at all.  

Exactly.  How fucking DARE this oil spill actually distract him from using his army of zombified unemployed doctors from doing his bidding and taking over the country? 

WTF? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 09:41:48 AM »

How about at least not turn away the Dutch skimmers on Day 3?

How about not trusting trusting BP whom donated more to Obama than anyone elese in 20 years and lobbied for the stim bill & cap & trade and whom obama gave waivers to? 

How about not shutting down the barriers and barges to clean up the spill?

You guys are a freaking joke.

Obama 2012 - "I fooled your stupid asses once, lets make it a 2 fer." 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 09:51:29 AM »
There are many valid questions to be asked of this Admin and the handling of this spill, but you sensationalize everything, it's nothing by hyperbole and anti-obama everything.  As if he himself broke the pipeline in two and told bp and the coast guard not to fix anything.   ::)

The US coast guard declined the skimmers, why?  Because they didn't feel they needed them.  Hindsight is great but in real time you go with your HOME team not the foreigners.  Sorry 333 but that is just plain political point making and really has no context to the disaster and what was happening.

I find it funny you see this as some CT by Obama and yet you're still for more drilling.  If he's so inept and hellbent on destroying the gulf as you've said, wouldn't it make sense to not give him more places to look at destroying and pushing through his 'NWO'?? 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 10:03:45 AM »
There are many valid questions to be asked of this Admin and the handling of this spill, but you sensationalize everything, it's nothing by hyperbole and anti-obama everything.  As if he himself broke the pipeline in two and told bp and the coast guard not to fix anything.   ::)

The US coast guard declined the skimmers, why?  Because they didn't feel they needed them.  Hindsight is great but in real time you go with your HOME team not the foreigners.  Sorry 333 but that is just plain political point making and really has no context to the disaster and what was happening.

I find it funny you see this as some CT by Obama and yet you're still for more drilling.  If he's so inept and hellbent on destroying the gulf as you've said, wouldn't it make sense to not give him more places to look at destroying and pushing through his 'NWO'?? 

He is by pushing Crap & Tax and pursuing the moritorium putting tens of thousands of people out of work.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 10:08:18 AM »

Oh look....   here is the rain for THAT little parade of his.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 10:12:11 AM »

Oh look....   here is the rain for THAT little parade of his.

I never claimed he caused the spill, but he:

1.  Completely screwed up the cleap up. 
2.  Gave BP waivers for this very rig. 
3.  Is spending time pursuing crap & tax instead of dealing w the spill.
4.  Has John Podesta as one of his most influential advisors and is a BP lobbyist. 
5.  Is intentionally putting tens of thousands out of work.
6.  Is hampering is the states' attempts at the cleanup.
7.  Is spending time golfing, punding beers, and bashing the nation.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 10:12:38 AM »
He is by pushing Crap & Tax and pursuing the moritorium putting tens of thousands of people out of work.

He's been pushing since before this spill.  Are you saying Obama had prior knowledge of the spill?  So are you saying that because you work in an industry that can't control it's spills you should be able to keep working on creating new ones before we even stop an old one?  

You must have been super sympathetic to the nuclear power plant workers when they stopped building nukes.  And the auto workers you must have been sympathetic to the hundreds of thousands who would have lost their jobs had the government not done anything right?
Abandon every hope...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »
::)

Sorry - I dont want to bike to work or live under candle light. 

Electricity is generated with COAL ...NOT OIL!!!
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010, 10:20:36 AM »
Electricity is generated with COAL ...NOT OIL!!!

Not if obama has anything to do with it!  He already said he wants to bankrupt the coal industry. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010, 10:24:11 AM »
I never claimed he caused the spill, but he:

1.  Completely screwed up the cleap up. 
2.  Gave BP waivers for this very rig. 
3.  Is spending time pursuing crap & tax instead of dealing w the spill.
4.  Has John Podesta as one of his most influential advisors and is a BP lobbyist. 
5.  Is intentionally putting tens of thousands out of work.
6.  Is hampering is the states' attempts at the cleanup.
7.  Is spending time golfing, punding beers, and bashing the nation.

How did he screw up something that no one had any idea what to do with in the first place?  The majority blame for me goes to those who operated the rig and caused the spill, then it goes to the response and how effective it has been.  Obviously with a disaster like this it's never going to be 100% clean water and beaches because the spill is far too great.  If anything this reinforces the need to NOT drill until both private enterprise and state and federal governments can guarantee they can stop a spill from a well within 14 days weather permitting.  Until that can be done i don't see how you can keep wanting the status quo in our nations gulf coast area.  It's typical 'i don't have to deal with it but do as i say' mentality which is very common in washington and very common of new yorkers who feel entitled to the rest of the country doing their bidding.  Get a grip buddy.

The Bureau of ocean energy management and US dept of the interior gave them the all clear, i don't see how Obama signed off on it.  Perhaps you can prove where he worked for that very organization and said 'hey guys push this through'

fu*k BP had internal documents from their engineers saying they questioned how well some metal casings might hold up under high pressure.  But hey that's Obama's fault too right?  It's his fault he doesn't personally over see every detail on every rig in the gulf coast.  I mean heaven forbid he use experts who are suppose to know what they are doing, that would be an outrage.   ::)
Abandon every hope...