Author Topic: Scottie Pippen nearly broke ex-NBA star cries after he wins a $2 million verdict  (Read 29275 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
No, he didn't you idiot.

He played one year in Houston with Barkley and Olajuwon and was bounced in the first round of the playoffs. Traded to Portland and played there for four seasons. His Portland teams were loaded with talent but had no leaders. No titles there either.

Pippen was one of my favorite players to watch back when the NBA was great. Pippen had so much versatility with his defense, rebounding, and assists. Jordan wouldn't have own any of his 6 NBA titles without playing alonside Pippen. And Jordan would be the FIRST person to tell you that. Sure, he was a head case sometimes but the guy could flat out play and deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. One of the 50 greatest players? Probably not. I think Dominique Wilkins should have made that list over Pippen.

I love it when someone puts Goodrum in his place.

By the way I was lucky enough (get ready for a name dropping) to play with a few pretty good guys in a celebrity vs firemen/policemen basketball game in Boca Raton Florida back in 88 or so.  On my team (or I was on their team) was Dr. J (also my golf partner), John Havlechick and Rick Barry.  It was awesome watching these guys screw around and still look good.  And Dr. J passed me the ball and I made a basket. 
No Worries 4 me

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
sounds like lawyers should be investigated
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2010, 08:00:12 PM »
Who took the money?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

of course white athletes have blown fortunes as well.   wrestlers really arent a good example because most of them (save for a lucky few) make money for a few years...but then their life spins into a disarray of drugs, injuries, and emotional problems.

white ball players no doubt buy nice things for themselves.......but to try and argue the point that there is not a unique situation with black players is ridiculous.  you see multiple stars from the 90s, not journeymen who played a few years, stars who made tens of millions...............g oing broke.  and it has to do with this culture of uber-rich super-conspicuous-consumption among young black athletes that has spilled over into the realm of professional sports from the hip-hop community.

You CAN say that about pro wrestlers, because it has unfortunately applied, not to the guys wallowing in the bush leagues, but many of the wrestlers who were major starts in WWE or WCW (such as the aforementioned Lex Luger).

this is not even a point that could be contended............... ..i took a course in college called "basketball and black masculinity" taught by an ultra-liberal, black activist-PHD-type guy...........and he devoted an entire part of the course to exactly this topic.  this guy is a militant black dude...........and even he acknowledged that this problem is pretty rampant amongst young black athletes who quickly come into wealth

That tends to happen with nearly ANYONE who comes into wealth quickly. White kids who come from the farm or from the trailer park often have that same problem.

white guys typically buy a house or two, some cars.............these black players have to support whole fucking entourages......many cars, "Jew-ry" (as they pronounce jewlery), usually a couple of baby mama's......list goes on and on.

Same thing happens to white players. It just doesn't get advertised as much. That how many of them end up getting into drugs, via members of their entourages. It ain't a race thing; it's a combination of too much money, too much time, and hanging with the wrong people.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
You CAN say that about pro wrestlers, because it has unfortunately applied, not to the guys wallowing in the bush leagues, but many of the wrestlers who were major starts in WWE or WCW (such as the aforementioned Lex Luger).

That tends to happen with nearly ANYONE who comes into wealth quickly. White kids who come from the farm or from the trailer park often have that same problem.

Same thing happens to white players. It just doesn't get advertised as much. That how many of them end up getting into drugs, via members of their entourages. It ain't a race thing; it's a combination of too much money, too much time, and hanging with the wrong people.

Yeah when they go from nothing to millionares over night literally....to them it might be like an endless money pot compared from where they come from

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Seems to be doing well.

Inside Scottie Pippen's Chicago Mansion With An Indoor Court

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
That Joe Camel modeling contract pays well I see.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Saw him few months ago in Houston airport flying commercial united airlines

I didn’t saw hello cause he was being bothered by people with phones

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Ugly as a bag of assholes, wow. ???

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Pretty sure he burned through that 2 million.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Has a monster horse cock. Made Jordan jealous.  No homo

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Has a monster horse cock. Made Jordan jealous.  No homo

Not worth much if you are broke. Look at Johnny Falcon and his life.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
WHO STOLE SCOTTIES MONEY??
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Not worth much if you are broke. Look at Johnny Falcon and his life.
:D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
I thought he had gotten a job at Cheesy Charlie's

(0:53)

~

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
WHO STOLE SCOTTIES MONEY??

WHO NOSE??

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
TRUE story about pippen...

this maybe just a 1 time thing and not a 100% declaration on his intelligence, but i remember years ago when in chicago i was at a "johnny rocket's" hamburger joint shooting the breeze with the waitress in the nearly empty place and she gets a call for carry out..

over and over she tried to explain what was on a certain burger and the person on the line just wasn't getting it.... she had to explain in slow motion slow voice what was on the burger, what it came with, how much it would cost and when this person could pick it up...

finally after 10 minutes of what should have been at most a 1 minute conversation. she gets off the phone and says "OH MY GOD, what a fricking moron! talk about no comprehension!...

fast forward 30 minutes later, guess who strolls in to pick up their burger and fries? you guessed it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
TRUE story about pippen...

this maybe just a 1 time thing and not a 100% declaration on his intelligence, but i remember years ago when in chicago i was at a "johnny rocket's" hamburger joint shooting the breeze with the waitress in the nearly empty place and she gets a call for carry out..

over and over she tried to explain what was on a certain burger and the person on the line just wasn't getting it.... she had to explain in slow motion slow voice what was on the burger, what it came with, how much it would cost and when this person could pick it up...

finally after 10 minutes of what should have been at most a 1 minute conversation. she gets off the phone and says "OH MY GOD, what a fricking moron! talk about no comprehension!...

fast forward 30 minutes later, guess who strolls in to pick up their burger and fries? you guessed it.

Haha he smokes a ton of weed. I know a guy that played golf with him. Blazed out of his mind.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I love it when someone puts Goodrum in his place.

By the way I was lucky enough (get ready for a name dropping) to play with a few pretty good guys in a celebrity vs firemen/policemen basketball game in Boca Raton Florida back in 88 or so.  On my team (or I was on their team) was Dr. J (also my golf partner), John Havlechick and Rick Barry.  It was awesome watching these guys screw around and still look good.  And Dr. J passed me the ball and I made a basket.

Aren't you suppose to be dead you fat fuck???
A

Flexacon

• Getbig V

It's a 2010 post ..

Also  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
It's a 2010 post ..

Also  ;D

I dont care if its 50 years ago...anytime I see that name, my blood boils🤬
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I dont care if its 50 years ago...anytime I see that name, my blood boils🤬
When did he die?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
He's dead but still got a dish by Dr. J and still owning minds here.  :D

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
He's dead but still got a dish by Dr. J and still owning minds here.  :D

Still Owning Goodrum's simple mind ten years on and from the grave!

Rip bro.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
You have to give credit to noworries for getting under Goodrum's skin.

He posted here before I was active on getbig, but from what I hear, keith was liked by most people here.

RIP

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Still Owning Goodrum's simple mind ten years on and from the grave!

Rip bro.
:D