Author Topic: forget palins approval lol  (Read 3097 times)

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
forget palins approval lol
« on: June 29, 2010, 03:20:56 PM »
on may 22  princess pelosi had an approval rating of 3%   yes 3    not a typo  :D
down with hussein

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
Re: forget palins approval lol
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »
all of you soooo worried about a woman not even in office must not have had the time to post about this huh?  that must be it  even though this woman is actually in office
down with hussein

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 04:50:11 PM »
lol

[/youtube]

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 07:45:54 PM »
yeah  lol  the liberal goof troop on here dont really want any part of this thread !!!
down with hussein

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 07:47:52 PM »
right, if it is one thing getbiggers do, it's defend pelosi. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »
yeah  lol  the liberal goof troop on here dont really want any part of this thread !!!

The liberal goof squad wont go near my new thread. 

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 07:52:22 PM »

never said anyone here defends her!  please show me where that was said..   it just amamzing that so many are so infatuated with a woman who isnt even in office, when you have people in office with approval ratings like this!!!

The liberal goof squad wont go near my new thread.
which new thread  ? i will check it out
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 07:57:46 PM »
never said anyone here defends her!  please show me where that was said..   it just amamzing that so many are so infatuated with a woman who isnt even in office, when you have people in office with approval ratings like this!!!

The one about obama refusing to discuss bp and calling it a talking point and still trying to ram crap & tax through. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 06:22:28 AM »

Well by your posts,Palin is doing worse things for the country,even though she cant pass one piece of legislation.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 01:18:50 PM »
ok liberal asshats  whats palins approval today  and what irrelevant story is she creating today????  since that seems to be all you guys are obsessed with
down with hussein

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 01:36:41 PM »
Well by your posts,Palin is doing worse things for the country,even though she cant pass one piece of legislation.

she can influence voters.  rush/beck can't pass legislation either, but they're sure doing damage.

Much the way you may believe cnn and msnbc are corrupting minds by not being "balanced" like FOX "news".

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 01:40:03 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D more half truths' the blind leading the blind  :D :D :D

March 19, 2010 12:57 am ET by Solange Uwimana

As we've been documenting of late, Fox News has been on a tear with its anti-reform activism now that the health care reform legislation inches closer to a possible vote in Congress this week. And the one person who has received much of Fox News' ire of late is, of course, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who has been a favorite target of the right since she ascended to the speakership and whose resignation they continually demand.

Well, today, discussing the "political fallout" from health care on Hannity, The Daily Caller's S.E. Cupp gleefully jumped in to heap additional scorn on Pelosi when Sean Hannity brought up Obama's and Congress' approval ratings; Cupp falsely suggested that Pelosi has a 3 percent approval rating. Cupp announced that a new poll had "Pelosi at 3 -- 3! -- 3!" Hannity interjected: "Percent?" Cupp, laughing, replied: "Yeah -- 3," adding, "Terrible." Then she laughed some more.

This 3 percent approval number for Pelosi, however, doesn't in fact exist. From the poll:

3. Do you approve or disapprove of the job Nancy Pelosi is doing as speaker of the House?

Approve  Disapprove (DK)

16-17 Mar 10                   31%          57        13

Democrats                       56%          28        16

Republicans                       9%          83         8

Independents                   25%          65        10

Then you get to question 9 of the poll and you start to see the -- how shall I say? -- asinine reasoning by which the 3 percent number became Pelosi's approval number. First, the poll question:

9. Which one of following people do you have the most respect for -- President Barack Obama, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, or Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts? (ROTATE)

President  Speaker    Chief Justice

Obama     Pelosi          Roberts         (All) (None) (Don't know)

16-17 Mar 10                               46%          3                  37                  2       9            3

Democrats                                   76%          4                  12                  3       4            2

Republicans                                 14%          2                  67                  1       12           4

Independents                              48%          2                  35                  1       11           3

See, only 3 percent of people in this poll had the "most respect for" Pelosi, not approved of the job she is
Bill O'Reilly, who is ... um, very fond of attacking Pelosi, also couldn't help himself tonight, saying on his show: "One poll said -- you know what Nancy Pelosi's approval rating is? Three percent." But, unlike Cupp, O'Reilly caught himself, quickly putting his hand up and adding, "It's not a straight approval rating question -- it's who do you trust? And they listed Obama, and somebody else, and then Pelosi at 3 percent."

Final thought: Guess who conducted the poll? Two points if you picked Fox News.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 01:48:31 PM »
Only a shill like blacken could kneepad Pelosi. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 01:50:03 PM »
truth seems to bother the repubs :D :D :D :D :D

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 01:53:20 PM »
she can influence voters.  rush/beck can't pass legislation either, but they're sure doing damage.

Much the way you may believe cnn and msnbc are corrupting minds by not being "balanced" like FOX "news".

So your argument is Palin has almost as much power as Pelosi.The only one doing damage to the country is Obama and its purposefull,just look how he stands in the way in the gulf cleanup.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 01:58:17 PM »
So your argument is Palin has almost as much power as Pelosi.The only one doing damage to the country is Obama and its purposefull,just look how he stands in the way in the gulf cleanup.

yeah, she is a leader of the party, in a 6-month-down-the-road way.

Palin's actions now influence voters in Nov. 
Pelosi influences things now.

"The only one doing damage is obama"?  No, both parties are funding bullshit wars dude...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 02:08:31 PM »
yeah, she is a leader of the party, in a 6-month-down-the-road way.

Palin's actions now influence voters in Nov. 
Pelosi influences things now.

"The only one doing damage is obama"?  No, both parties are funding bullshit wars dude...

Palin cant pass one piece of legislation,has no power,no ability to do anything but comment.You yourself point out everytime her candidate loses.Your just so full of hate for her you try to justify your negativity by building her up in some posts when your called out on it,but in others you say she is a quitter,an idiot a loser,is not a kingmaker.Every thread its a different take,each one trying to justify your hate of her.

Obama is the one that ignored his own experts and shut down drilling.Obama wont build the sand barges.Obama wont let scimmers in there because he is beholden to union jobs.Obama holds up the cleanup to make sure there are life preservers on board scimmers.He is doing everything he can to hold up the cleanup.

Obama is the one who pased health care,threatens to pass cap and trade and financial regulation all of which destroy the private sector and the creation of jobs.He is the enemy of this country.A man hell bent on destroying it.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 02:51:06 PM »
Final thought: Guess who conducted the poll? Two points if you picked Fox News.
hey look  a liberal  trying to deny something!!!   no surprise there
down with hussein

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 03:29:51 PM »
hey look an idiot that can't read :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 03:32:11 PM »
JUST AS I SUSPECTED  NAME CALLING  AFTER DENYING,  RIGHT ON TRACK BLACKEN    CAN YOU GUESS WHATS NEXT IN THE LIBERAL WAY OF DEBATING THAT YOU APPEAR TO BE VERY GOOD AT?        DENY- NAME CALL - ??  
down with hussein

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 03:41:20 PM »
don't be angry because i called you out on your lie :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 03:56:16 PM »
blacken lol someone like you could never make me angry, I would never get angry at a confused, and obviously slow, or possibly even special needs human!  So you have yourself a special day now ok :-*
down with hussein

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 03:58:21 PM »
Infact blacken  let me know what special needs org. you associate with or what syndrome of mental illness you have, because I would really like to donate to it.
down with hussein

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 04:02:46 PM »

Are you that gimmick account that was obsessed with salt on his popcorn?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 04:04:36 PM »
i usually don't reply to your post but i had to correct your lie, you were getting all the idiots excited :D :D :D :D :D