Author Topic: Injectable Oral Steroids  (Read 2029 times)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Injectable Oral Steroids
« on: June 29, 2010, 04:02:32 PM »
Does anybody have any experiences with these?

I'm thinking Injectable Var 50mg/day for 4 weeks..

Stacked with Test ofcourse..

erokyrwrld

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Injectable Oral Steroids
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:35:41 AM »
You need to be aware of a few things.  Making a methylated steroid injectible does not significantly alter its liver damaging effects.  It will still pass through the liver causing damage.  The only possible benefit is a higher bioavailability and longer half life.  Both are negligible though as methylation is designed to make it bioavailable and the half life would only be extended by a couple hours at best.

Anavar is probably the worst one to use.  The compound itself is incredibly tough to dissolve/hold in suspension.  This means that at any reasonable concentration 40-50mg/ml, the manufacturer is going to have to use a shitload of solvent.  This is going to mean tremendouse pain, not to mention the paion when the no ester compound immediately crystallizes in the muscle.

Anadrol is similar, though not quite as bad.  Dbol can be suspended with very little solvent, but the subsequent crystallization still produces days of soreness.

In the big picture, iInjectible orals are gimmicks and will provide only negatives over taking them orally.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 12:47:28 PM »
You need to be aware of a few things.  Making a methylated steroid injectible does not significantly alter its liver damaging effects.  It will still pass through the liver causing damage.  The only possible benefit is a higher bioavailability and longer half life.  Both are negligible though as methylation is designed to make it bioavailable and the half life would only be extended by a couple hours at best.

Anavar is probably the worst one to use.  The compound itself is incredibly tough to dissolve/hold in suspension.  This means that at any reasonable concentration 40-50mg/ml, the manufacturer is going to have to use a shitload of solvent.  This is going to mean tremendouse pain, not to mention the paion when the no ester compound immediately crystallizes in the muscle.

Anadrol is similar, though not quite as bad.  Dbol can be suspended with very little solvent, but the subsequent crystallization still produces days of soreness.

In the big picture, iInjectible orals are gimmicks and will provide only negatives over taking them orally.

Gotcha,

Thank you Sir

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 02:09:30 PM »
orals suck, and injectable orals suck even worse!!

only orals id take = halotestin, cheque drops

dustin

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 05:22:23 PM »
I know every newb and their mom loves d-bol, but fuck I do too. Never tried it for years and now I see what the hype is about. Even if you're not a pump junky, this stuff rocks lol... I've considered injectable d-bol too but it does seem to be too much for the effort. More or less of a pain-inducing gimmick.

If you can get legit d-bol, t-bol or anavar then just take that. In the long run, test and other injectables are the safest way to go but sometimes you just need to see that quick progress. We are bodybuilders after all. There's no shame in feeling like a gym god, however drugged up you may be. Just my two cents. Have fun and stay safe.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 06:23:58 PM »
i get better results from test than anything else. tren gives sicker mood change and workouts than dbol (at least for me)

halo and cheque drops are more like recreational drugs than steroids lol

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 06:25:33 PM »
i don;t know...

look at winny...

injectible winny is superior in terms of results than the oral version.  I am going to try injectible var as well with my next cycle.
you are gay.

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 11:24:32 AM »
Looking at early scientific results you could be right to make a subq solution.
http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?314-early-d-bol-ject

About the liver compared to the subq method see graph

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
i get better results from test than anything else. tren gives sicker mood change and workouts than dbol (at least for me)

halo and cheque drops are more like recreational drugs than steroids lol

And every picture I've ever seen of you you looki like a bloated water balloon.  Orals don't suck.  Abusing orals suck.  Dbol, var, and even anadrol are great incorporated into a cycle.  I know guys that have put on some solid pounds using arimidex and dbol.  And that's it.  It's all about knowing what your doing and training correctly.  Like Ronny said in another thread......guys were getting huge off of 5mg of dbol in the 50s. 

And I doubt you're even ever used cheque drops.  Or atleast what you thought was cheque drops.  I know people that have.......they are not fun and no one "likes" using them.  Real cheque drops aren't even easy to find anymore. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 10:30:03 PM »
And every picture I've ever seen of you you looki like a bloated water balloon.  Orals don't suck.  Abusing orals suck.  Dbol, var, and even anadrol are great incorporated into a cycle.  I know guys that have put on some solid pounds using arimidex and dbol.  And that's it.  It's all about knowing what your doing and training correctly.  Like Ronny said in another thread......guys were getting huge off of 5mg of dbol in the 50s. 

And I doubt you're even ever used cheque drops.  Or atleast what you thought was cheque drops.  I know people that have.......they are not fun and no one "likes" using them.  Real cheque drops aren't even easy to find anymore. 

of course people can put on weight with oral steroids alone. people can put on weight with no steroids at all.

oral steroids can work great! but when you have the option of using injectable steroids instead, there isnt any room for debate as to which is the better choice.

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 08:28:42 AM »
The best is the combination, the orals 'tickle" the liver and the combination works synergistic.

Currently analysing with mibolerone, its available.'I agree with the comment HCL produced it but stopped selling it. It  can lead to uncontrolled agression, cagefighters used it. HCL was shocked when pitbulls got it for fights. I think everybody remembers the aerbite incident with Tyson.