Author Topic: If the Carwin/Cock Chestnar fight goes to decision the fix will be in.  (Read 7228 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
If Carwin doesn't put Cock down for the count and this fight somehow ends up at decision, I would all but guarantee Cock pulling out a split decision. Even Carwin has acknowledged that he's not anywhere near as marketable as Cock Chestnar is and we all know how good the UFC is at fixing decisions.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
If Carwin doesn't put Cock down for the count and this fight somehow ends up at decision, I would all but guarantee Cock pulling out a split decision. Even Carwin has acknowledged that he's not anywhere near as marketable as Cock Chestnar is and we all know how good the UFC is at fixing decisions.
     go away

Fury

• Getbig V
     go away

The baby who avoids simple questions makes yet another glorious appearance. Move along, can't think of anyone besides CockSpinPSHR that cares about what you have to say.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
In all seriousness bro, how hard did you cry when Fedor lost?
!

Fury

• Getbig V
In all seriousness bro, how hard did you cry when Fedor lost?

Why would anyone over the age of 13 (besides Cockspin) actually get upset when an MMA fighter loses a match? The irony in this situation is that the anti-Fedor brigade spends 10x the amount of time talking about him than anyone else. The 40-year-old Cockspin even made a gimmick specifically for talking about Fedor and managed to log 1,000+ posts about him in the span of two months.  :-X

What does Fedor's loss have to do with the fact that Carwin/Chestnar going to decision will no doubt end in a fix?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Why would anyone over the age of 13 (besides Cockspin) actually get upset when an MMA fighter loses a match? The irony in this situation is that the anti-Fedor brigade spends 10x the amount of time talking about him than anyone else. The 40-year-old Cockspin even made a gimmick specifically for talking about Fedor and managed to log 1,000+ posts about him in the span of two months.  :-X
I don't know, it's just that you always seemed to have a lot invested in Fedor's aura of invincibility.

What does Fedor's loss have to do with the fact that Carwin/Chestnar going to decision will no doubt end in a fix?
Nothing at all.  ;D I just saw your name and thought about the Fedor fight.
!

Fury

• Getbig V
I don't know, it's just that you always seemed to have a lot invested in Fedor's aura of invincibility.
Nothing at all.  ;D I just saw your name and thought about the Fedor fight.

;D

My defense of Fedor is a direct result of Mindspin's vested interest in the UFC and his lust for Brock Lesnar's penis. Outside of Getbig, I spend next to no time talking about him or any other HW fighter, for that matter.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
ufc = fixed... like wwe.... fake decisions.... hahhhahahhaha
real men= no rubbers

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
You only have to look at their training to know how a decision will go. Carwin is training for a 1-2 round fight while Brock is training for a 5 round fight. Carwins training involves a lot of heavy weightlifting and olympic lifts. Brock is more focusing on muscular endurance and monster core strength.

Carwin wont last 5 rounds with Brock, but will Brock last 1-2 rounds with carwin? I think he can.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
The baby who avoids simple questions makes yet another glorious appearance. Move along, can't think of anyone besides CockSpinPSHR that cares about what you have to say.

What questions do you have for me?  I was away this weekend.  It's not surprising you're asking me questions given your vast mma knowlege.

Go ahead moron, shoot?!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
Also please don't call me "baby".  It really really upsets me and hurts my feelings.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
Also please don't call me "baby".  It really really upsets me and hurts my feelings.

The "baby" was missing the "(no homo)" and hence it was a homosexual intention behind it.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
The "baby" was missing the "(no homo)" and hence it was a homosexual intention behind it.

Please clarify.  Coltrane is slow this morning.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

You making up lies again? Weren't you warned about this in the past?

Making up lies and the Dick N Ball lingo surely tells me you are very upset right now.

Sucks when your super-hero sham of a champion get's exposed doesn't it?

UFC has the #1 ranked HW. Get over it.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!

QFT...

that would be priceless...
imagine the UFC guy's trying to defend their 4-1 champ ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
You making up lies again? Weren't you warned about this in the past?

Making up lies and the Dick N Ball lingo surely tells me you are very upset right now.

Sucks when your super-hero sham of a champion get's exposed doesn't it?

UFC has the #1 ranked HW. Get over it.

i still see your ball licking your 4-1 champ :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

i still see your ball licking your 4-1 champ :o

Come Saturday, Carwin or Brock will be #1.

That's all that matters right now.

Hate all you want, times are good in the MMA world.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

The UFC is good at fixing decisions?  Really?  Please enlighten us.  What evidence do you have ???
w

Fury

• Getbig V

QFT...

that would be priceless...
imagine the UFC guy's trying to defend their 4-1 champ ;D

Haha, you see all the gimmicks Cockspin is digging out to throw around posts in here? This guy has to be schizophrenic as having a conversation with yourself across 7+ different accounts can't be healthy.  :-X

He's already logged 15+ posts about Fedor before noon PST but he's not obsessed with him. Really! LOL. Quite the 40-year-old loser.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Haha, you see all the gimmicks Cockspin is digging out to throw around posts in here? This guy has to be schizophrenic as having a conversation with yourself across 7+ different accounts can't be healthy.  :-X

He's already logged 15+ posts about Fedor before noon PST but he's not obsessed with him. Really! LOL. Quite the 40-year-old loser.

Once again, the facts are working against you.  This is my 5th post of the day and not all were about Fedor.  Anyone can check my profile to verify this.  Pwned!!!

I'd like a serious answer to Benny Blanco's question.  How hard did you cry when Fedor lost?

LOL!
w

Fury

• Getbig V
I'm counting your gimmicks, of which there are 3 in this thread alone.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

Wow.  Do you have some sort of technology that allows you to determine which accounts are gimmicks ::)

If you can prove that I have an active gimmick account, I will pay you $5,000.  Easy money.  Let's see the proof...
w

coltrane

• Getbig IV

So what question did you wanna ask me dipstick, huh? 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Haha, you see all the gimmicks Cockspin is digging out to throw around posts in here? This guy has to be schizophrenic as having a conversation with yourself across 7+ different accounts can't be healthy.  :-X

Meltdown.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

Dick N Ball talk, Pulling the Gimmick Card....yup, your time here is done Chump!

Got anything else you would like to say before you leave?