Author Topic: Obama does not give a damn about the Gulf and only about Cap & Trade - FUBO!  (Read 3358 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Only because he had the dem congress willing to go over the cliff

So he has convinced 350 Dem congress members to risk sacrificing their job.

Yeah, those are the most power-hungry, manipulative ppl on earth (congress).

I'd say if you can get people this evil/shrewd to risk losing power for your agenda - you're pretty damn brilliant.

it's okay if your hate for him prevents you from admitting he's a pretty smart/ shrewd dude.  I think Clinton, Bush, cheney, and yes, gore, were all briliant - and i hate them all lol.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
So he has convinced 350 Dem congress members to risk sacrificing their job.

Yeah, those are the most power-hungry, manipulative ppl on earth (congress).

I'd say if you can get people this evil/shrewd to risk losing power for your agenda - you're pretty damn brilliant.

it's okay if your hate for him prevents you from admitting he's a pretty smart/ shrewd dude.  I think Clinton, Bush, cheney, and yes, gore, were all briliant - and i hate them all lol.

Are you that silly?They went along because if they didnt he would pull funding for them.Its not briliant,its thug politics.Thats what he is good at thugging people.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Are you that silly?They went along because if they didnt he would pull funding for them.Its not briliant,its thug politics.Thats what he is good at thugging people.

As Michael Barone said,  Obama is a thug.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

I see.

he's smart enough to make the most powerful group on the earth do what he says?  he's smart enough to control their funding - when they're the damn congress that approves all the funding? LOL!

How in the F does Obama pull congress' funding?  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I see.

he's smart enough to make the most powerful group on the earth do what he says?  he's smart enough to control their funding - when they're the damn congress that approves all the funding? LOL!

How in the F does Obama pull congress' funding?  :)

please 240 - half of the dems are full blown commies as it is, the other half were afraid of being called the dreared R word if they openly revolted against Obama Doc. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP for Straw. 

Does this sound at all like Obama is concerned about the Gulf?