Author Topic: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?  (Read 8337 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?
« on: July 01, 2010, 11:24:46 AM »
Can someone give me one decent reason to support a so called "pathway to citizenship" for those here illegally? 

Personally, I would deport every one of them without thinking twice about it. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Does anyone support Amnesty for Illegals?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 11:38:48 AM »
According to CNN's stellar polling, 84% of the people in this country are in favor of amnesty.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 11:48:01 AM »
One ex-governor was asked, "To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?"

Her response was: "I do because I understand why people would want to be in America.”

She might have had more to add, but that was it because she isn't always one to finish what she

James

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 12:07:08 PM »
One ex-governor was asked, "To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?"

Her response was: "I do because I understand why people would want to be in America.”

She might have had more to add, but that was it because she isn't always one to finish what she

240,  Your promotion of this Lie is getting old.

I pointed it out to you a couple of months back that she doesn't support amnesty, yet you continue with your smear campaign.

She does not support Amnesty, (giving legal status to illegals)  

What she does support is having them take their ass back home and get in line, and doing it the legal way.

All she said is she understands why people would want to come here, and that she is for  people doing it the legal way.

Here are her own words:

Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?

"No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They’ve got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides." -Sarah Palin

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 12:10:51 PM »

More deflection and Palin obsession.    ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 12:12:45 PM »
James, this article answers it better than I can:

Sarah Palin finally came out and made her stance on illegal immigration clear. She is pro amnesty for illegal aliens. In an interview to Univision she stated unequivocally that she is for a pathway to citizenship. In the same interview she says she is against amnesty for illegal aliens. Have your cake and eat it to, I think that is called.

You are either against amnesty or you are not. If you are for a pathway to citizenship for those who have illegally entered our country then you are pro-amnesty as you have virtually absolved them of all of their illegality.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 12:15:21 PM »

Deflection?  LOL!

I have a tougher stance than most "conservatives" on here who voted RINO in 2008.

Break one of their legs at the knee and drop them at the southernmost tips of Mexico.  This will minimize the chance of them limping all the way back up - and they'll be easier to notice the second time, with the limp, if they are that determined.  You tell them in ONE YEAR, you'll start the policy.  Watch how many of them move back in the next 364 days.

My position on amnesty has been stated 2000 times, so please don't act like I'm deflecting the Q.  Nobody on this board that I can think of supports this POS bill - they do, however, support candidates (both D and R 2008 offerings) that supported this POS bill.

Sen Thune is VERY MUCH against amnesty.  Not like palin, who SUPPORTED MCCAINS BILL, then said she's against it in the next damn sentence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 12:16:14 PM »

Sarah Palin finally came out and made her stance on illegal immigration clear. She is pro amnesty for illegal aliens. In an interview to Univision she stated unequivocally that she is for a pathway to citizenship. In the same interview she says she is against amnesty for illegal aliens. Have your cake and eat it to, I think that is called.

You are either against amnesty or you are not. If you are for a pathway to citizenship for those who have illegally entered our country then you are pro-amnesty as you have virtually absolved them of all of their illegality.

This is not about Palin, its about posters on this board and my seeking an answer as to why we should support this.

Palin in not VP, Bush is not POTUS, your hero and messiah Obama is.  He is the one pushing this disaster, no one else.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 12:16:27 PM »

That's not at all surprising. Her former running mate once said he was all for gay marriage... then 20 seconds later said he was against it. Politicians will always cater to both sides of the fence, and hope you only remember the statements that coincide with your particular views.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 12:20:37 PM »

Deflection?  LOL!

I have a tougher stance than most "conservatives" on here who voted RINO in 2008.

Break one of their legs at the knee and drop them at the southernmost tips of Mexico.  This will minimize the chance of them limping all the way back up - and they'll be easier to notice the second time, with the limp, if they are that determined.  You tell them in ONE YEAR, you'll start the policy.  Watch how many of them move back in the next 364 days.

My position on amnesty has been stated 2000 times, so please don't act like I'm deflecting the Q.  Nobody on this board that I can think of supports this POS bill - they do, however, support candidates (both D and R 2008 offerings) that supported this POS bill.

Sen Thune is VERY MUCH against amnesty.  Not like palin, who SUPPORTED MCCAINS BILL, then said she's against it in the next damn sentence.

Yet in 240's world no one would ever know who is here illegally so everyone gets their legs broken. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 12:22:36 PM »
That's not at all surprising. Her former running mate once said he was all for gay marriage... then 20 seconds later said he was against it. Politicians will always cater to both sides of the fence, and hope you only remember the statements that coincide with your particular views.

Jag - if 25 million mexicans, south americans, russians, illegal irish, etc invaded Canada and demanded health care, schooling, benes, druivers license etc, what would your reaction be? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2010, 12:24:44 PM »

Post the link. Every time you post a quote without the link I have to second guess it. Please post the link.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2010, 12:41:03 PM »
240 says he hates illegals but doesnt want all ow the cops to find who they are.   ::)  ::)

James

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 12:43:20 PM »
Post the link. Every time you post a quote without the link I have to second guess it. Please post the link.
240 is flat out wrong, and he knows it, he just is so full of hae for Sarah, he cant see straight.

Here are her own words from that interview :

Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?

"No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules.
They’ve got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides." -Sarah Palin

James

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 12:44:46 PM »

She is for legal immigration, people doing it the legal way, just like our great great grandparents did.

She is not for giving Amnesty to Illegals

why is it so hard for you to understand the difference 240 ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 12:45:13 PM »
If you are here illegally - your ass shouldn't get a pass to sign up for citizenship.  You've already shown you shit on US law.

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml;jsessionid=LW3JWTB3WPGCICWIAAOSFFQKZAABYIWC?chid=3&schid=10414&secid=25534&cid=1716304&pagenum=2

Her quote:
To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?
I do because I understand why people would want to be in America.

See - to me, a person who is an "undocumented immigrant" is a fvcking illegal.  To me, they shouldn't get "amnesty"... a path to citizenship.  They should get thrown out.  

And the other Q:
A: Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?
Palin: "No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. "

So not "Total" amnesty... I don't even know what that means.  Does anyone?  Any kind of amnesty - letting illegals stay - sucks, in the view of myself and those like Thune.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2010, 12:47:26 PM »

She is for legal immigration, people doing it the legal way, just like our great great grandparents did.

She is not for giving Amnesty to Illegals

why is it so hard for you to understand the difference 240 ?

Okay, this must be where we are clashing. 

She isn't for giving amnesty for illegals - but she IS for giving them a "pathway" to citizenship.

no matter what the case, she support "Not TOTAL amnesty", but some bastardized version of it, where people who pissed on the border and came here anyway, get to stay. 

Sen Thune and others are TRULY against Amnesty.  Palin just kinda sits on the fence about it, wouldn't you agree?   "Not TOTAL Amnesty" says, IMO, "I dont want to piss off hispanics, or the militia men, so I'm gonna dance around this."

James

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 12:47:45 PM »
If you are here illegally - your ass shouldn't get a pass to sign up for citizenship.  You've already shown you shit on US law.

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml;jsessionid=LW3JWTB3WPGCICWIAAOSFFQKZAABYIWC?chid=3&schid=10414&secid=25534&cid=1716304&pagenum=2

Her quote:
To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?
I do because I understand why people would want to be in America.

See - to me, a person who is an "undocumented immigrant" is a fvcking illegal.  To me, they shouldn't get "amnesty"... a path to citizenship.  They should get thrown out.  

And the other Q:
A: Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants?
Palin: "No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. "

So not "Total" amnesty... I don't even know what that means.  Does anyone?  Any kind of amnesty - letting illegals stay - sucks, in the view of myself and those like Thune.

Here is the part 240 left off:

"No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They’ve got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides." -Sarah Palin

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 12:48:16 PM »
240 says he hates illegals but doesnt want all ow the cops to find who they are.   ::)  ::)

Hey, I don't think legal americans with a cali drivers licence should have to carry a birth cert in AZ.  To me, that's unamerican.

James

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 12:49:58 PM »

She isn't for giving amnesty for illegals - but she IS for giving them a "pathway" to citizenship.

What she supports is the Illegals going back home, and getting in line to do it the legal way.

That is not Amnesty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 12:51:04 PM »
Okay.  So those who didn't break the law are first in line.

This implies those who did break the law are second in line.  Her position is merely one of administrative preference.  She'll let the illegals stay, but they have to wait a bit longer.

Instead of "people who follow the laws are first in line", the position should be "people who break the rules are not welcome in line at all".

bottom line -
To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?"

UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT = ILLEGALS.

Do you support a path?  Yes or no?  "I do."

I don't.  Thune does not.  Palin does - she just wants to make them wait in line longer.  A TRUE conservative would have said, "No, I DO NOT support a pathway to citizenship for UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS, because they are here illegally, and do not respect US law.:"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »
Hey, I don't think legal americans with a cali drivers licence should have to carry a birth cert in AZ.  To me, that's unamerican.

Yes you are ok with a cop breaking someones' knees who they don't even know is illegal or not?  That is american to you?   ::)  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 12:52:31 PM »
What she supports is the Illegals going back home, and getting in line to do it the legal way.

That is not Amnesty.

She never says that... She just says those who follow the law go FIRST.   This implies those who defecate on our law get to go second.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2010, 12:53:42 PM »
Yes you are ok with a cop breaking someones' knees who they don't even know is illegal or not?  That is american to you?   ::)  ::)

I never said a cop would do it.

INS would do it - after a long process where they are shown to be 100% illegal - and they'd get busted about 5 minutes before they get dropped off.

No americans will be forced to sit in cuffs while their papers (Valid Cali DL) are deemed not good enough.

James

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2010, 12:54:38 PM »
She never says that... She just says those who follow the law go FIRST.   This implies those who defecate on our law get to go second.

"those who are here legally should be first in line"

If you cross the border illegally,. then you are illegal,  why cant you get that ?

She said people here "legally" (as in legally came here) should be first in line, and not the illegals.