Author Topic: Waiting for the cops to show up..  (Read 10581 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Waiting for the cops to show up..
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 08:35:17 AM »
lol yep. she busted her lip on the wall so of course they will thinks it's me.. my criminal record won't help me out either. too many violent charges.
Time to run Bro, I been through stuff like this had knifes thrown at me suicide attempts and such in my house. It wont get better run now.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2010, 08:37:16 AM »
LOL @ saopl still posting on getbig 30 minutes after his girlfriend supposedly called the police to "drag him away to jail"  ::)
You never know....pigs usually take forever to show up to a scene.

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2010, 08:40:04 AM »
before the cops get there - go in there and actually kick the shit out of her.

youre gonna go to jail for it anyway... you might as well get your money's worth!

Finally some sound advice given on GetBig!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2010, 08:43:04 AM »
How do we know hes telling the truth?

And considering he chose to stick with a psycho bitch, he obviously isn't very bright.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2010, 08:47:22 AM »
Chances are they won't come. If it was sooo important, she would have gone to he hospital, and they would have called the cops, of she would have called 911...she is yanking your chain...but if you get back together and something else pops off, she will use this time to show that there is a history or pattern of domestic abuse, and yes you will get locked up. Because, in the cop's eyes you are a woman beater.

She of course thrives on drama like this, so you only deal with the child. And you knew she was crazy before you had a child with her---before you bust a nut, make sure she ain't a nut.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2010, 08:50:32 AM »
Chances are they won't come. If it was sooo important, she would have gone to he hospital, and they would have called the cops, of she would have called 911...she is yanking your chain...but if you get back together and something else pops off, she will use this time to show that there is a history or pattern of domestic abuse, and yes you will get locked up. Because, in the cop's eyes you are a woman beater.

She of course thrives on drama like this, so you only deal with the child. And you knew she was crazy before you had a child with her---before you bust a nut, make sure she ain't a nut.

well she got preggo 3 months into us dating so I really didn't know her too well.. my fault, but I manned up and have been taking care of them both for 3 years now (I pay a car payment for her, 08' commander on 24's) the kid has everything she always needs, I've lent her over 3k to take care of the little one but i'm done now.. too good for this shit.

and I'm definately not getting back with her, 3rd time we've gotten back together and 3rd time I've caught her talking to a guy. fuck that shittttttt

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2010, 09:01:32 AM »
well she got preggo 3 months into us dating so I really didn't know her too well.. my fault, but I manned up and have been taking care of them both for 3 years now (I pay a car payment for her, 08' commander on 24's) the kid has everything she always needs, I've lent her over 3k to take care of the little one but i'm done now.. too good for this shit.

and I'm definately not getting back with her, 3rd time we've gotten back together and 3rd time I've caught her talking to a guy. fuck that shittttttt
Sell the rims, recoup some money back. No reason that vehicle can't roll on stock rims. You are stuck because if you roll, you have to pay child support. Stay in the child's life and only deal with the mother when you have to.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2010, 09:04:10 AM »

Bro you cant prevent a girl talking to guys or going out on you they will find a way.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2010, 09:08:36 AM »
Bro you cant prevent a girl talking to guys or going out on you they will find a way.

maybe I should have got into depth what I mean about talking to guys, it wasn't like a 'oh hey, how are you' talk? I'm not the jealous type to freak out over something like that. It was more of the 'oh i had amazing dreams about you last night, I can't wait to see you, you're so sexy, can't wait to get you alone' stuff..

and in all honesty I know exactly where she gets it from, her mom and dad have been off and on for the past 34 years, they get back together for a few months, then break up and get bf/gfs, then come back to each other.. and she's seen it her whole life and she doesn't know any different.. I don't blame her, I blame her parents for setting horrible examples to follow.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2010, 09:12:12 AM »
I installed a keylogger on my computer because I had a feeling my GF/fiance was fucking around behind my back and it was true, I came home last night and found a bunch of shit, confronted her about it and she went crazy started punching and kicking me but I never touched her, she went in the bathroom and smashed her head against the wall a few times and said "now I'm calling the cops"

she's going to try to blame it on me saying I hit her etc, she has before, and I'll prob make a trip down to county jail.

what a great start to a wonderful weekend.

"she has before" ? And you just let that slip?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2010, 09:22:41 AM »
maybe I should have got into depth what I mean about talking to guys, it wasn't like a 'oh hey, how are you' talk? I'm not the jealous type to freak out over something like that. It was more of the 'oh i had amazing dreams about you last night, I can't wait to see you, you're so sexy, can't wait to get you alone' stuff..

and in all honesty I know exactly where she gets it from, her mom and dad have been off and on for the past 34 years, they get back together for a few months, then break up and get bf/gfs, then come back to each other.. and she's seen it her whole life and she doesn't know any different.. I don't blame her, I blame her parents for setting horrible examples to follow.
Genetic's rule mentally and physically. You might consider getting out of this while you can. I have been down this street.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »
"she has before" ? And you just let that slip?

well we are both young, I'm 23 she's 20.. she had the kid when she was 18, I've known her since she was 16.. but I thought she would grow out of it and especially now that our daughter is almost 2, but I was wrong.. I thought it would be different, I believed her when she said she changed and would never do that to me again..

My family, friends, even HER friends and family warned me.. but I didn't want to listen, my fault, I take blame for letting it get to this point. Funny how her family are the ones calling me apologizing for her actions, telling me I'm better and deserve better than her, how they love me and consider me family etc.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2010, 09:44:14 AM »
/end rant

;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2010, 09:45:55 AM »
well we are both young, I'm 23 she's 20.. she had the kid when she was 18, I've known her since she was 16.. but I thought she would grow out of it and especially now that our daughter is almost 2, but I was wrong.. I thought it would be different, I believed her when she said she changed and would never do that to me again..

My family, friends, even HER friends and family warned me.. but I didn't want to listen, my fault, I take blame for letting it get to this point. Funny how her family are the ones calling me apologizing for her actions, telling me I'm better and deserve better than her, how they love me and consider me family etc.

Sounds like you are hooked on the sex dude.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2010, 09:48:25 AM »
Sounds like you are hooked on the sex dude.

lol that easy to tell? she has the perfect body.. 5'4, 105 lbs, 32 DDs, bubble butt, definately hot but in Tampa she's a dime a dozen.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2010, 09:52:23 AM »
lol that easy to tell? she has the perfect body.. 5'4, 105 lbs, 32 DDs, bubble butt, definately hot but in Tampa she's a dime a dozen.
There you go your root problem. See I hate looking for women so if I find a hot one I put up with shit. Does this sound familar? But thing is they will take you down if you let them.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »
We need some pics of this skank.

Bump for a pic.  8)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2010, 10:32:19 AM »
I installed a keylogger on my computer because I had a feeling my GF/fiance was fucking around behind my back and it was true, I came home last night and found a bunch of shit, confronted her about it and she went crazy started punching and kicking me but I never touched her, she went in the bathroom and smashed her head against the wall a few times and said "now I'm calling the cops"

she's going to try to blame it on me saying I hit her etc, she has before, and I'll prob make a trip down to county jail.

and you stayed with her the first time she did it, your fault bro, should have left as soon as she pulled the shit first time and got a lawyer, now it happened a second time?

WOW are you really desperate for pussy or something?
TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2010, 10:36:33 AM »

You both certainly sound like trashy people.  Should have gotten an abortion.  You are now doomed to mediocrity with a miserable well below middle class lifestyle.  Have fun with your debt ridden existence as well. (24 inch rims on a Commander, oh brother  ::)  )   Its too bad your baby is going to most likely follow suit and continue on yours and her legacy of trash.

In other words, you are FFL. (Fucked for Life).

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2010, 10:38:12 AM »
You both certainly sound like trashy people.  Should have gotten an abortion.  You are now doomed to mediocrity with a miserable well below middle class lifestyle.  Have fun with your debt ridden existence as well. (24 inch rims on a Commander, oh brother  ::)  )   Its too bad your baby is going to most likely follow suit and continue on yours and her legacy of trash.

I agree with TA here.

TEAM Nasser

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2010, 10:41:13 AM »

+ 1

body88

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2010, 10:42:54 AM »

You deserve it for staying with her.

Leave her now.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2010, 10:43:12 AM »
Damn, dude.

You're stuck dealing with a crazy chick forever and so is the kid.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2010, 10:50:23 AM »

Shitty situation but I'm definately not trashy, I don't live in or within 20 miles of a trailer park. The only reason the Commander isn't payed off is I wanted to build my credit, I also have an 2008 Audi A4 1.8T with no car payment.

But yeah I agree I'm going to have to deal with her trashy-ness for the next 16 years. I pay all the bills in the house and she was basically getting a free ride, any money she made she could keep for herself. I have a very well paying job.. 6 figures, what have you accomplished other than fail bulking on mcdonalds?

Oh btw, I live in Bellair.. next to Clearwater, look it up.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2010, 11:01:33 AM »
that's one crazy chick... be glad you found out before you married here.
A