Author Topic: HCG help.  (Read 888 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HCG help.
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:57:58 AM »
ok guys.  on weekk 4 of a test cype 400mg a week cycle.  plan was to do it for maybe 12 weeks, maybe 15.  anyway, the wife really really wants to get prego.  I am running the test with a small dose of letro cause i have gyno.

all i have is a bottle of 5000iu worth of HCG.   whats the best way to use it?  wait till the end of the cycle and do 500IU every other day for 3 weeks or so?

any input would be great.
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: HCG help.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 03:33:30 PM »
im wondering the same thing,,, only realy started to care about pct etc now im nearing 30...

if you do use it 500iu e5d, how would u end the cycle,, would u still do the 10 days worth of 500iu 10 days after last shot?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 06:17:40 PM »
im wondering the same thing,,, only realy started to care about pct etc now im nearing 30...

if you do use it 500iu e5d, how would u end the cycle,, would u still do the 10 days worth of 500iu 10 days after last shot?

i was thinking of doing 500 IU EOD x 10 shots starting about 10 days after the last shot.   

remember PCT has to be more complicated and more expensive than the actual cycle.  thats how u know you are doing the right thing!
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 08:03:33 AM »
hmmm so it seems.......... altho my pals still laugh me out the gym for being gay enough to even know what pct stands for!!!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 08:36:57 AM »
be cool to see some more studies done on this....

like if doing HCG and clomid was nearly as effective as the old school taper routine?  i just don't know why it has to be so damn complicated and more costly than the damn cycle.   

this time, i am going to do just the HCG and see how it goes.  i feel like a low dose cycle like mine (400mg test a week), not much should be needed....
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 09:47:10 AM »
be cool to see some more studies done on this....

like if doing HCG and clomid was nearly as effective as the old school taper routine?  i just don't know why it has to be so damn complicated and more costly than the damn cycle.   

this time, i am going to do just the HCG and see how it goes.  i feel like a low dose cycle like mine (400mg test a week), not much should be needed....

HCG alone will not get your HTPA back on track. You will crash after the HCG use. At the very least use HCG in combination with nolva, or clomid. Both are fairly cheap. Its expensive as its the most important part of the cycle.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 11:34:32 AM »
what about using letro plus HCG for PCT?

william leveynn wrote this:

Letrozole (Femara) can be used to raise LH and FSH (which are hormones which signal your testes to produce more testosterone). It also, of course, will raise your testosterone levels (6) via this mechanism. Again, this is of interest to athletes and bodybuilders for obvious reasons. Letrozole (Femara), of course, can be used for post-cycle-therapy (PCT) to raise test levels, but for various reasons, Tamoxifen may be a better choice. Still, I have successfully used Letrozole (Femara) for this purpose.
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 12:07:49 PM »
what about using letro plus HCG for PCT?

william leveynn wrote this:

Letrozole (Femara) can be used to raise LH and FSH (which are hormones which signal your testes to produce more testosterone). It also, of course, will raise your testosterone levels (6) via this mechanism. Again, this is of interest to athletes and bodybuilders for obvious reasons. Letrozole (Femara), of course, can be used for post-cycle-therapy (PCT) to raise test levels, but for various reasons, Tamoxifen may be a better choice. Still, I have successfully used Letrozole (Femara) for this purpose.

Letro can be used, but a very poor choice. Clomid and aromasin is ideal. You can substitute nolva for clomid. THe problem with letro is it has been proven to increase your chances of fractures, and cause other problems.