Author Topic: OMFG!!Look how much Brocks incline pressing!!!This is not a man, its an ANIMAL!!  (Read 3988 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
THREAD SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spinnis

you honestly started a thread just about that? lol.

you understand they train for muscle endurance right?

trolls this and trolls that lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
All IKEA  :D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Who gives a shit if you don't lift heavy anyways. Worry about what you're lifting ya fa99ot. What the fuck would it mean if he was pressing 405? Is he cooler? No, it's just weight. Who gives a fuck. The amount you lift does not matter. At all. No person has ever got their dick sucked because they lift 405. No one has ever got vip'd in a club because the lift 405. No one cares. You're just a dude who benches 405. Who gives a shit what you can or can't lift.

spinnis

Who gives a shit if you don't lift heavy anyways. Worry about what you're lifting ya fa99ot. What the fuck would it mean if he was pressing 405? Is he cooler? No, it's just weight. Who gives a fuck. The amount you lift does not matter. At all. No person has ever got their dick sucked because they lift 405. No one has ever got vip'd in a club because the lift 405. No one cares. You're just a dude who benches 405. Who gives a shit what you can or can't lift.

beching that heavy would be very counterproductive.

I wonder if anyone doubts he could bench heavy if he wanted to.

Just another troll thread failing about TEH MAN  ;D

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
135 for reps? Not too bad.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
beching that heavy would be very counterproductive.

I wonder if anyone doubts he could bench heavy if he wanted to.

Just another troll thread failing about TEH MAN  ;D
I understand it's a troll but the idea is that benching 135 is a bad thing. My point is that benching 135 or 405 isn't any different. Who really cares? You might impress some dude at the gym but aside from that nobody cares. It's the same reason powerlifting will never ever be on tv. No one cares about people lifting weights. Even if they're really heavy.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing

Nirvana

• Getbig V
I thought it was a pretty funny thread

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've spent some time in a gym with MMA guys and they all lift for endurance. I've seen big dudes doing power cleans with 135.   I'm sure Brock can put up some big numbers in gym but that's not what going to give him an advantage in the octogon.  In fighting whether boxing, wrestling or MMA gassing is the major problem not lack of strength.  To much emphasis is put on strength training for fighters.  What they need is conditioning.  Major conditioning.  

My prediction in the fight is Brock will lose big time.  I don't think he has to many MMA skills.  He's ground and pound.  That's great when you're bigger and stronger.  Now he's fighting the same size guy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
you honestly started a thread just about that? lol.

you understand they train for muscle endurance right?

trolls this and trolls that lol

I never (or rarely) train my fighters for muscular endurance. MMA is geared towards power.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I never (or rarely) train my fighters for muscular endurance. MMA is geared towards power.

Yeah, but don't your guys never (or rarely)..... Win?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Mmmmm, wrong!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Yeah, but don't your guys never (or rarely)..... Win?
groink can be one funny-ass mofo

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

Ding Ding Ding!