Author Topic: Using nolvadex on cycle  (Read 3470 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Using nolvadex on cycle
« on: July 03, 2010, 05:59:13 AM »
Hi, Im about to start a 12 week cycle of test E at 500mg a week plus Dbol at 30mg a week for the first 4. I have also ordered some nolvadex but could do with some help on when to use it.

As I understand it the nolvdex binds to the estrogen receptor making any estrogen built up in the body unable to bind therefor making it useless, is that correct?

Is nolvadex alone enough to combat any gyno probs on cycle?

If nolva is used to block the estrogen does that mean the estrogen stays in the body even after you stop the nolva?, would the same probs just start again if I stopped using the nolva while still on cycle?

Even If no gyno probs started would it be worth taking say 20mg/ every 2 or 3rd day as a saftey measure or would it reduce the test levels?

Can/does nolvadex have any effect if used as stated above to help reduce the bloat caused from the test?

what other ways can bloat be reduced on cyle without having access to adex/proviron( I cann't get any!)

Thanks.

dustin

Re: Using nolvadex on cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 01:54:33 PM »
Nolva is a SERM and will occupy the estrogen receptor in the teet. It may lower estrogen marginally, but get an AI to be on the safe side.

I personally don't like nolva. I use aromasin. If I have estrogen problems I'll use a little arimidex too. Only use as much as you need. Don't follow cookie cutter cycles. Use steroids and learn how YOU respond to them first.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
Hi, Im about to start a 12 week cycle of test E at 500mg a week plus Dbol at 30mg a week for the first 4. I have also ordered some nolvadex but could do with some help on when to use it.

As I understand it the nolvdex binds to the estrogen receptor making any estrogen built up in the body unable to bind therefor making it useless, is that correct?

In breast tissue

Is nolvadex alone enough to combat any gyno probs on cycle?

Yes, it is, but not the best choice IMO.

If nolva is used to block the estrogen does that mean the estrogen stays in the body even after you stop the nolva?, would the same probs just start again if I stopped using the nolva while still on cycle?

Yes your body will still be full of estrogen. Thats why adex is the better choice when on cycle.

Even If no gyno probs started would it be worth taking say 20mg/ every 2 or 3rd day as a saftey measure or would it reduce the test levels?

10mg ed to start and see how you respond. Nolva works very well. The recommended dosage to stop breast cancer from spreading is only 20mg ed.

Can/does nolvadex have any effect if used as stated above to help reduce the bloat caused from the test?

Nope! Another reason why I recommend adex. Nolva only occupies the receptor site. Another reason for using adex on cycle. Keep your diet clean, and your estrogen down and bloating shouldn't be much of a problem.

what other ways can bloat be reduced on cyle without having access to adex/proviron( I cann't get any!)

Clean diet, and pleanty of water.

Thanks.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 11:40:00 AM »
Thanx alot 4th, prob is I cann't get hold of any adex so Im abit stuck really. I might be able to get some priviron, would that be worth using along with the nolva or maybe just on its own?

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 12:05:34 PM »
Proviron will help lower estrogen, but not much. Nolva should be fine. Keep diet clean, carbs a little low, and drink plenty of water.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 09:10:35 AM »
Cheers 4th, just 1 more question, if you say nolva will be ok on its own but on stopping it all the estrogen is still in my body what happens to it once I stop taking the nolva?, would it eventually disappear on its own?. Woulkd I have to stay on the nolva throughout the cycle and beyond?. Cheers.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 02:34:55 PM »
If you have a problem with gyno you will need to remain on the nolva throughout the cycle and through PCT if that is the drug you choose for PCT. If you were to stop using nolvadex you will definitely experience estrogen rebound. The extra estrogen will eventually go away when you get off the hormones. Why is it you cant get a hold of Adex.

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 10:07:41 AM »
The guy I get my gear off cann't get any and the only stuff I have seen online is mega expensive!, dont know where else to look?

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 04:29:51 PM »
look into research chems.