Author Topic: UFC 121 - Brock Lesnar - the freight train has arrived  (Read 20208 times)

spinnis

and when round 2 started he looked completly fresh again. Pretty amazing.

AND WHO said carwin has the better stamina LOL

maby the same person that said Brock hasnt got a strong chin hahahahahah

and best of it all he came out in the second round SMILING lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
its 7 in the morning and ive soon been up for 24 hours lol and IIIIIIIIIIITS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

For the bed lol!
Dude you wont sleep you will be tossing and turning thinking of shit to post up for the haters... 8)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Brock got exposed tonight.

HAHA...exposed that he had a football helmet surgically imbedded under his skin.  

Seriously...if Lesnar was replaced by Big Nog, the MMA world would be ablaze with "WAR NOG!!!1!!1  Biggest heart in MMA!!" lol.  
Brock would get outclassed in the stand up by the average 5th grade clarinet player, but it doesn't matter because even if that 5th grader has the heaviest hands in MMA....Brock isn't getting knocked out.

Word is, Lesnar is the first person who can legally claim to be wearing a helmet when riding his motorcycle...whether he's wearing one or not.  

Most people's skulls are stuffed to the limit with a big pointless brain.  Brock's skull fills all the extra space that is made possible by a walnut-brain with extra skull.

He wasn't officially cleared medically for the fight.  The CT scan came back as a solid white sphere....it couldn't penetrate the 4 inches of bone in his noggin.  
Y

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
uh swede, carwin gave him that submission.  no telling how much dana paid him for that.

All the fights were scripted. Nothing is real. Not even Dana White is real. Underneath the mask and costume lurks a small green man from outer space who has come to conquer the earth through staging fake fights  ::)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Swede I came here to congradulate you and Brock. You were right. I had some doubts, but at the end of the day Brock in the man.

spinnis

Work on Giljotine and continue to use the arm triangle and there will be alot of Submission in the future lol

spinnis

Swede I came here to congradulate you and Brock. You were right. I had some doubts, but at the end of the day Brock in the man.

Thank you. I was almost close to admitting defeat there at first and would have done so on Gb.
But obviously the gimmicks aren't man enough.

But that doesnt really matter

BROCK PWNS  ;D

spinnis

Coming back from a 1yr layoff and almost dying and after 6 months of training endure that.
That is Like lesnar or Not, Nothing short of amazing.

che

• Getbig V
Lyttle or  Leben got robbed ,Lesnar gets submission of the night $75k

spinnis

I agree. But Im guessing they judge the hole man, Going from almost being ko'd to winning by submission when you're name is brock lesnar. might be more impressive then that lyttle did.

Lyttle should ofc has recieved it though.

And Leben, Damn haha. the jap disrespects him at first saying he isn't a big name, and gets crushed lol.
Leben is not human though.

che

• Getbig V
I agree. But Im guessing they judge the hole man, Going from almost being ko'd to winning by submission when you're name is brock lesnar. might be more impressive then that lyttle did.

And Leben, Damn haha. the jap disrespects him at first saying he isn't a big name, and gets crushed lol.

Maybe,  but I  think they should judge the submission only, plus the other two need the money more than Brock does.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word

That jap was 23 seconds away from winning. I think Leben is a punk

spinnis

Maybe,  but I  think they should judge the submission only, plus the other two need the money more than Brock does.

agreed

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

that would be more of a fight of the night award, or a comeback award though.......

bench

spinnis

"Lesnar, returning from a one-year layoff due to diverticulitis and other intestinal problems, scored an early takedown, but Carwin quickly scrambled to his feet, wobbled the champ with an uppercut, and then smothered him with dozens of additional blows to the head and body. On more than one occasion, referee Josh Rosenthal considered halting the bout, but Lesnar survived and waited out the round while in the clinch against the cage.

Although bloodied as he entered the second round, Lesnar scored a quick takedown, moved into half mount, and then improved to full mount. Rather than raining down blows, though, Lesnar moved into side control and secured the eventual fight-ending arm-triangle choke.

The ending to Lesnar's stunning comeback came at the 2:19 mark of the round.

"I just had to weather the storm," Lesnar said. "He's got some heavy shots. ... I knew he was getting tired. Each shot was less dramatic than the other. I thought, 'I'll just let him go.'"

While the former WWE star had riled UFC brass with an over-the-top post-fight interview at UFC 100, an edited version of Lesnar addressed a soldout UFC 116 crowd.

"This isn't about me tonight," Lesnar said. "This is about my family. This is about my doctors. This is about my training partners, my training staff. I am blessed by God. Ladies and gentleman, I stand before you a humbled champion.

"But I'm still the toughest S.O.B. around."

spinnis

that would be more of a fight of the night award, or a comeback award though.......

bench

yes. but thats the only explination I can think of lol.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
OMG Swede........you are such a Fanboy I'm embarrassed for you.

Hooray.....Brock won the fight, put your dick away already  ::)

lester

• Getbig II
  • disTURDia is a MOOCH !!!
OMG Swede........you are such a Fanboy I'm embarrassed for you.

Hooray.....Brock won the fight, put your dick away already  ::)

;D

I am glad Brock won but found it funny people congratulating Swede like he was in the ring or something.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Leben should have got it, that was a damn good fight. Nothing better than watching two dudes punch the shit out each others faces even while they are wobbling. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
To all those claiming the fight was fixed are assuming that was a "fixed" uppercut Carwin threw that almost ended the fight in the first...I guess that was all part of the plan though, to "almost" knock out Brock and let him have the fight in the 2nd. You idiots...
You Can't Do It!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Close to death just MONTHS ago, havent fought in a year, training only for 6 months, and now he shows us a chain like NO OTHER.

Fucking insane.

When he gets good at standing up, being comfortable. No one in the world will stand a chance for a long ass time

6 months is a long time to train for a fight......any fight.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Swede REALLY has to work on his spelling skills,.....internet or not he looks like a 4th grade dropout with his writing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Leben should have got it, that was a damn good fight. Nothing better than watching two dudes punch the shit out each others faces even while they are wobbling. :D

Leben is fast becoming one of my favorite fighters, thats got to be one of the toughest MF'ers out there. (Although he wouldn't stand up with my boy Jay Silva and beat him on take downs) >:(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
....AND SUCK IT!!!

"brock has a weak chin" "brock is gonna get ko'd" "brock hs never been hit before*

IN YA FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE IS NOT EVEN HUMAN!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM MOTHEREFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you a homo schmoe ? ???

gwenhen

• Getbig II
....AND SUCK IT!!!

"brock has a weak chin" "brock is gonna get ko'd" "brock hs never been hit before*

IN YA FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE IS NOT EVEN HUMAN!!!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM MOTHEREFFERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swede, do you agree that the beating he took in Round1 has taught him more than his loss to Mir? Its shown that he cant just bully everyone around the cage. But i have a feeling it wont be happening again!