Author Topic: This ever happen to you?  (Read 1806 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
This ever happen to you?
« on: July 06, 2010, 08:39:55 AM »
I had a one foot square (3/4'' thick) piece of MDF shoot off a table saw and nail me right in the stomach.  I got a big cut, or rupture and it hurts like hell...  :o
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: This ever happen to you?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 08:42:26 AM »
I had a one foot square (3/4'' thick) piece of MDF shoot off a table saw and nail me right in the stomach.  I got a big cut, or rupture and it hurts like hell...  :o

I was cutting a three inch plastic tube for some irrigation and the saw was almost through the cut and a triangular plastic shard about 2 inches long broke off and flew right into my arm, about 1/4 inch sticking in.  Fucking hurt like a fucker.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 08:47:00 AM »
I was cutting a three inch plastic tube for some irrigation and the saw was almost through the cut and a triangular plastic shard about 2 inches long broke off and flew right into my arm, about 1/4 inch sticking in.  Fucking hurt like a fucker.

Man that's fucked up...  :-X
S

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 09:11:19 AM »
I was working on some new condos and was hit by a nail that missed the stud when the guy was nailing on plywood on the outside.  The same day one of the roofers cut his finger off.  A few days later one of the electricians came into the trailer holding his finger.  He was putting some EMT on his pipe rack on his truck and jumped up while he was holding the end of it so he could put it up there.  he had his finger in the end and when he came back down the end was so sharp it cut his finger off.  Jeff the GC packed it in ice and drove him to the hospital.  The next day the guy was back.  The roofer didn't come back.  he was a pussy
No Worries 4 me

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 09:29:16 AM »
nope

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 09:31:40 AM »
One time my brother was using a 50lb sledge hammer to drive in a stake of some sort, that was made of steel... a piece of the stake chipped off and embedded itself under his armpit....the surgeon said it was similar to a gunshot wound..... He was back at work the next day....  :-\

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 09:32:55 AM »
i got bit by a dog, wanted to see how deep it was.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 09:36:16 AM »
Fack
S

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 03:25:33 PM »
i got bit by a dog, wanted to see how deep it was.
jesus you're a wildman

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 03:32:08 PM »
A guy I used to work with leaves his back door open to the work shed... And anything he cuts shoots out the door. I would come in and see different types of plastic shooting out the rear door.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 03:35:04 PM »

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2010, 06:47:27 PM »
jesus you're a wildman

yeah, i get that alot!  haha.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2010, 08:51:32 PM »
was working with some lumber out in the yard , hoisting big long planks and one of the times i when i put one down i felt a small prick and i looked down and there was a tiny splinter in my little finger. took it out real quick and bros, there was a tiny blood droplet that formed. to this day i stick to paying immigrants to do this hardcore stuff.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2010, 08:55:23 PM »
i step on a huge nail that when though the sole of my shoe and stab my foot before. Just got the side of my foot tho
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 09:11:22 PM »
i step on a huge nail that when though the sole of my shoe and stab my foot before. Just got the side of my foot tho

That happened to me once in school, stepped on a nail..  I fucking felt sick to my stomach!

Another time....  i'm not sure about all the details cause I was fast asleep and one of my arms was hanging off the side of the bed.... anyways I woke up in excrcuiating pain to realize that there was a big ass nail sticking out out of the mattress board off the side, and somehow as I was sleeping I slammed my hand on it and the nail went deep into the skin of my finger.  What a way to wake up!!!  I'm not really sure how to explain it but it wasn't one of those things where I could just pull my hand away, but I remember having to maneuver my finger off carefully so I don't do more damage!  Fucking sucked and there was a ton of blood!  But I do remember being so tired that I just wrapped it up, went back to sleep and said I'll deal with it when I get up for real in the morning!

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2010, 12:57:03 AM »
My friend managed to shoot himself through the palm with a nail gun and a few days later stand on a large nail protruding from a board whilst putting up fencing.

We're convinced he's going for the full stigmata.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2010, 01:02:31 AM »
no way.....my hands might get dirty doing that.
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 01:08:21 AM »
I'm sorry, i have an office job.  :-\

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2010, 01:12:04 AM »
My friend managed to shoot himself through the palm with a nail gun and a few days later stand on a large nail protruding from a board whilst putting up fencing.

We're convinced he's going for the full stigmata.

;D ;D ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2010, 01:19:17 AM »
I'm sorry, i have an office job.  :-\

Yeah, me too.  :-\

But leave me in charge of a nail gun and eventually I'm sure I'd take one for the team.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2010, 07:32:41 AM »
no way.....my hands might get dirty doing that.
WTF? what can of aussie or you? >:(
A