Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #82- John Romano AND Chris Genkinger (Chris250) 8pm Wednesday  (Read 6424 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
You blame dave and everyone under the sun except yourself. No one wants to hear you on Off-Topic. You have your own show if ppl want to hear you.

If you were truly friends with aaron you wouldnt ask him to put you on his show KNOWING people who help aaron out alot would be very unhappy with you being on the show. Your just looking out for yourself.
Hi Aaron

;D Will and I agree, need some hoes on for questions.

Indeed brother , more hoe's for the bro's please

Robgun1

• Getbig III
Any pics of this bit of meat doubleyaG ?

Here she is:

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Romano is on NOW.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
i didnt listen to the show, how did the schmoemano portion of the interview go??

did aaron ask my question?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
i didnt listen to the show, how did the schmoemano portion of the interview go??

did aaron ask my question?

no one sits through the show live.......save for a couple of those nut-sucker over at RX

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
shweeet.   :o   what flick is that from?

The movie is called "After Sex." I've never seen it, but I know it's on NetFlix Watch Instantly right now, and in the spank bank forever.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

no one sits through the show live.......save for a couple of those nut-sucker over at RX

True. I guess i might download it later and listen to homano's interview just cos i wanna hear if singerman asked him if he raped that bitch.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
WOW, what a fucking dummy "chris250" is, and what a fucking dummy carl is........he needs to learn to shut his mouth

he blames taking long ester tren, for 1 month , for his heart failure................. ::) ::)

this guy is a national level bodybuilder who has been abusing steroids for years and years...............does he not understand it is a culmination of all that abuse, not one compound he took for a few weeks

and for carl to have the audacity to say the guy would have been completely FINE had he not added the tren into his contest prep stack............sometim es i actually think carl is mentally retarded, because no one of sound mind could be that stupid

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
WOW, what a fucking dummy "chris250" is, and what a fucking dummy carl is........he needs to learn to shut his mouth

he blames taking long ester tren, for 1 month , for his heart failure................. ::) ::)

this guy is a national level bodybuilder who has been abusing steroids for years and years...............does he not understand it is a culmination of all that abuse, not one compound he took for a few weeks

and for carl to have the audacity to say the guy would have been completely FINE had he not added the tren into his contest prep stack............sometim es i actually think carl is mentally retarded, because no one of sound mind could be that stupid

people always want to blame it on the steroids..........chris has been on gear for the past 15-20 years and he thinks it was a few weeks of tren that made his heart give up on him LMAO!!

a better question chris should ask himself is how the years of abusing eca, clen, and t3 affected him and led to his heart troubles. but he wont do that! go figure!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
people always want to blame it on the steroids..........chris has been on gear for the past 15-20 years and he thinks it was a few weeks of tren that made his heart give up on him LMAO!!

a better question chris should ask himself is how the years of abusing eca, clen, and t3 affected him and led to his heart troubles. but he wont do that! go figure!

exactly...........he stated that he is now 37, and has been on steroids, and other bb drugs since he was 19

thats almost 2 solid decades of abuse.........he was competing at the national level.........probably taking LOTS of shit

to say that is all irrelevant..........and that his pathology can be solely attributed to 4 weeks of long-acting tren is SO RIDICULOUS....i almost broke into laughter

and for carl to support that ridiculous hypothesis........UGGGHH H ::) ::)

its cumulative...........its the years of heavy abuse that took a toll on his heart

it was REALLY painful to hear them spouting those ridiculous statements with a straight face

but as for the Romano interview..............G OOD JOB AARON........its wasnt sanitized, you didnt skirt the questions (and romano didnt either to his credit)

i just dont know how he is surprised that after 3 decades of trying to make himself a public figure within the confines of the BB industry........and being "Boss 2" of the Rx venture, where he was doing radio shows, and covering contests on video, and doing internet TV shows, and having an active presence on the board
............that he is surprised people in the community he presides over are interested in his personal life

he made himself a public figure within this industry, he put himself out there, what the fuck did he expect??

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
So did romoano molest a she male or not ?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
OFF TOPIC Radio #82 (with guests John Romano and Chris Genkinger) is now available for download:
http://www.superhumanradio.com/media/ot/OT-07072010.mp3
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
shweeet.   :o   what flick is that from?

From a movie called After Sex.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0465375/

dodger

• Getbig III
herd most of the show,well done  ,i kind of skiped by the first dude but man that carl is so funny and intelligent to,i like juan romano interview,very kool,honest guy,

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
So not only does Romano have a shitty physique, but he's a lousy fucking cook and also a rapist?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Aaron have you ever thought of having two top level trainers go head to head about how they do things?...

Say maybe

Will Brink goes about against Coach

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Aaron have you ever thought of having two top level trainers go head to head about how they do things?...

Say maybe

Will Brink goes about against Coach

Yes, I have something like that in the works... The Great Gurus' Round Table Debate!
A