Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #82- John Romano AND Chris Genkinger (Chris250) 8pm Wednesday  (Read 6423 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
 OFF TOPIC Radio #82- John Romano comes on to talk about his move from NY to Mexico AND Chris Genkinger (Chris250) stops by to talk about his health scare. The show is LIVE at 8pm Wednesday night... Go to www.superhumanradio.com and press the PLAY button!
A

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
id be interested to know why this Romano move is being glossed over in the Rx muscle community like its not a big deal

for a year his move to NY was hyped, everything was going to be centered in one place, studios were built..........he was going to be there for the radio shows and tv shows (which never got off the ground) and to add content to the website.

now, all of a sudden, he just takes off.........something OBVIOUSLY did not work out or go as planned........and like most reasons, im sure its financial

someone deciding to move is not a big thing, but this is; in relation to how much importance was thrown behind his initial move to NY for RX muscle as a whole

no doubt the party line will be strictly adhered to.........if the issue is addressed at all............and he will summarily list all the supposed opportunities and future benefits this sudden move will usher in

but to anyone who looks at the situation in its entirety.........this is obviously an epic FAIL in light of what was originally being promoted.

perhaps palumbo got tired of fronting john's rent after while

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
I will ask John those questions... No avoiding the tough Qs.
A

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
I have like zero intention of listening to ANY bb radio show... however I remember Chris250 from back in the day. Anyone want to give me the skinny on his "health scare"?

Robgun1

• Getbig III
id be interested to know why this Romano move is being glossed over in the Rx muscle community like its not a big deal

for a year his move to NY was hyped, everything was going to be centered in one place, studios were built..........he was going to be there for the radio shows and tv shows (which never got off the ground) and to add content to the website.

now, all of a sudden, he just takes off.........something OBVIOUSLY did not work out or go as planned........and like most reasons, im sure its financial

someone deciding to move is not a big thing, but this is; in relation to how much importance was thrown behind his initial move to NY for RX muscle as a whole

no doubt the party line will be strictly adhered to.........if the issue is addressed at all............and he will summarily list all the supposed opportunities and future benefits this sudden move will usher in

but to anyone who looks at the situation in its entirety.........this is obviously an epic FAIL in light of what was originally being promoted.

perhaps palumbo got tired of fronting john's rent after while

the fuck you trolling SinGHearmans thread for?   Unhung, leave the guy alone. 

apologies aaron, got your back buddy.  :-*

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
the fuck you trolling SinGHearmans thread for?   Unhung, leave the guy alone. 

apologies aaron, got your back buddy.  :-*

you sure do "got his back".............you little pussy c0cksucker

everyone here laughs at you... ::) ::)

Robgun1

• Getbig III

you sure do "got his back".............you little pussy c0cksucker

everyone here laughs at you... ::) ::)

Mission accomplished pookie.   :-*     

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Mission accomplished pookie.   :-*     

what mission, did aaron finally send you a vile of his cum in exchange for the cash you have been sending him??

looks like desserts going to be tasty for you tonight

fucking abomination you are :-\ :-\

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I remember Chris on Profmuscle and anabolex waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

Robgun1

• Getbig III

what mission, did aaron finally send you a vile of his cum in exchange for the cash you have been sending him??

looks like desserts going to be tasty for you tonight

fucking abomination you are :-\ :-\

Yes I received it fedex this morning.  Your mom loved it!    Down in one swallow!     :o

You worship me     ;)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
I'd hang myself if the most interesting thing I had to do was listen to some radio show with John Romano and Aaron Singerman.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yes I recieved it fedex this morning.  Your mom loved it!    Down in one swallow!     :o

You worship me     ;)

lol, that doesnt even make sense

so you purchased aaron's semen to then supply to my mother............??

that sounds unlikely that you would share even a drop

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
I will ask John those questions... No avoiding the tough Qs.

Good ur not avoiding the tough questions, so im sure you'll ask him if the allegations on Anabolic Sociey are true of him raping fellow rx board member doubleyaG, and that being the real reason that he is leaving the country.

Thanx Aaron.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Good ur not avoiding the tough questions, so im sure you'll ask him if the allegations on Anabolic Sociey are true of him raping fellow rx board member doubleyaG, and that being the real reason that he is leaving the country.

Thanx Aaron.

aww shit.,...............snap...........................shit just got real :o

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
shot out even though i think its bullshit i should be on!!! arron your to whipped on dave to let me be on your show. its sad.............. >:(

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Thanx Aaron.

:D :D

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Miami-Long Island-Mexico

Next stop is some slum in Rio de Janeiro.

He seems to be spiralling downwards since gay blechman fired his ass.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Thanx Aaron.

Any pics of this bit of meat doubleyaG ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
When will you get some outstanding hoes on the show for questions?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV

Thanx Aaron.

Yes, I will.
A

ufman24

• Getbig I
shot out even though i think its bullshit i should be on!!! arron your to whipped on dave to let me be on your show. its sad.............. >:(

You blame dave and everyone under the sun except yourself. No one wants to hear you on Off-Topic. You have your own show if ppl want to hear you.

If you were truly friends with aaron you wouldnt ask him to put you on his show KNOWING people who help aaron out alot would be very unhappy with you being on the show. Your just looking out for yourself.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

;D Will and I agree, need some hoes on for questions.

Robgun1

• Getbig III

shweeet.   :o   what flick is that from?

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Thanx Aaron.

i have no clue about the allegations

but what a pathetic fucking loser............what with him  and female board members, was he trying to use RX as his own personal pussy pool

pathetic old man... ::)