Author Topic: Tanning salons burned by 10 percent 'tan tax' (Already costing economy jobs)  (Read 4135 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
BUMP FOR LURKER! 

Here is your bump you little crybaby.  The fact you obviously didn't read the whining cut and paste job you did (typical) should be evident to anyone with half a brain cell. 
I didn't know sarcasm was such a complex thing that it had to be broken down into little words and spoon fed to you.

But hey... you "won" something right?   ::)

Another retard award is all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
You really are stupid x 2 aren't you?  Again, did reaching this level require much practice?

Again - no factual rebuttal to what I wrote = you lose.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Here is your bump you little crybaby.  The fact you obviously didn't read the whining cut and paste job you did (typical) should be evident to anyone with half a brain cell. 
I didn't know sarcasm was such a complex thing that it had to be broken down into little words and spoon fed to you.

But hey... you "won" something right?   ::)

Another retard award is all.

Just admit you got embarrassed and take it like a man.  Oh that's right . . . . . .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Again - no factual rebuttal to what I wrote = you lose. 

Factual rebuttal?  To what?

Did my original post NOT contain exact content exerts from your little whack job?  Yes, it did.  Did my original content not contain sarcasm directed at those specific quotes I included.  Yes it did.

Are you beyond stupid as usual.  Yes, you are.

Try harder tard and come back with something that doesn't showcase your dazzling stupidity by failing to understand the obvious.

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Just admit you got embarrassed and take it like a man.  Oh that's right . . . . . .

Embarrassed by your flagrant stupidity?  I think not.

Try again fatty Crytalian.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I'm happy with a tan tax.  Sun tanning causes cancer, we tax cigarettes which also cause cancer.  Why not tanning?  It should help pay for it's burden on the healthcare industry.  
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Factual rebuttal?  To what?

Did my original post NOT contain exact content exerts from your little whack job?  Yes, it did.  Did my original content not contain sarcasm directed at those specific quotes I included.  Yes it did.

Are you beyond stupid as usual.  Yes, you are.

Try harder tard and come back with something that doesn't showcase your dazzling stupidity by failing to understand the obvious.

Stop making the beatdown I dished out to you that much worse.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm happy with a tan tax.  Sun tanning causes cancer, we tax cigarettes which also cause cancer.  Why not tanning?  It should help pay for it's burden on the healthcare industry.  

And when these people no longer tan, who is going to pay for the new welfare bs that its projected revenue is based upon? 

Again - liberal economics = nonsense. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Stop making the beatdown I dished out to you that much worse.  

I am beginning to understand when you are single and childless.  Mother Nature has obviously decided to rid the gene pool of intellectual bottom feeders like you.

Again, you can't refute my original post because plain and simple  YOU DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND IT!

LOL.  Talk about a complete stupid ass.

Welcome to Failsville.
Population = YOU.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I am beginning to understand when you are single and childless.  Mother Nature has obviously decided to rid the gene pool of intellectual bottom feeders like you.

Again, you can't refute my original post because plain and simple  YOU DIDN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND IT!

LOL.  Talk about a complete stupid ass.

Welcome to Failsville.
Population = YOU.

Bro - you didnt even make a point.  you tried to hurl names and insults cause you have nothing else to say. 

Again - stop making your beatdown that much worse.  You brought up the boating industry, and I utterly and completely embarassed you, which is very easy to do. 

Just quit now troll and go back to the lgbt boards where you lurk. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
And when these people no longer tan, who is going to pay for the new welfare bs that its projected revenue is based upon? 

Again - liberal economics = nonsense. 

I don't want them to tan, it's going to be more cost effective for the country that they don't.  However, if you do want to tan outside of the normal 'sit under the sun' then they should pay a 'real' price for it.  Otherwise it's you and me who get's saddled with the cost of all these skin cancer patients who decided it was fun to look orange.  

Hey if that's your deal go with it, but don't expect me to have my healthcare dollars pay for your stupidity.  If you get cancer genetically it's one thing, if you get it because you wanted to look good or cool, well then you should pay the tax so i don't have to.  It's the same deal with smoking.  
Abandon every hope...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Wow.  Already covered this with the luxury tax comment in the second post on this thread.  But you didn't get that did you because simple sarcasm is above your comprehension ability huh?  And to think, I even bolded the part the sarcasm was directed at.

"This is something that makes me feel good," Haggett said. "The reality is it's a luxury. It's not a need."

Since you can't pull an extra brain cell out of your ass, let me give you another BIG hint.  "Middle class".  

I guess next time we will have to give you a compass, a GPS, an Indian guide, and your mommy to hold your hand while you play Nancy Drew and reach the evident conclusion of such a complicated foreign language that was spoken.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Bro - you didnt even make a point. 

You really put a lot of effort into defending your stupidity don't you?

Seriously, does the state of NY allow you to drive or operate heavy machinery?  And here we go with your typical gay comments.     ::)    This cements the fact you got nothing else to come up with.  It is always your last resort fall back when your little bullshit smoke and mirrors have failed.  Project much?  Or just simply a fat fag?  Which is it?

kcballer

• Getbig V
By the way blaming a tax unequivocally is rather foolish.  You've said yourself the economy and jobless are not in great shape.  Who then is going to pay for the luxury of tanning?  Certainly not the recently laid off worker.  10% or not they aren't going to pay for external tanning unless it's important to them, then 10% is not going to matter one bit.  Also the world health organization came out last year and stated that tanning in salons leads to cancer and is a health risk, that's a pretty big warning and would lead many to stop doing it, adding less people to the pool of clients.  Throw in good weather negating the need for a salon and you have more than a few reasons why people have stopped tanning and none of those are related to a paltry 10% tax.  

8)
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wow.  Already covered this with the luxury tax comment in the second post on this thread.  But you didn't get that did you because simple sarcasm is above your comprehension ability huh?  And to think, I even bolded the part the sarcasm was directed at.

Since you can't pull an extra brain cell out of your ass, let me give you another BIG hint.  "Middle class".  

I guess next time we will have to give you a compass, a GPS, an Indian guide, and your mommy to hold your hand while you play Nancy Drew and reach the evident conclusion of such a complicated foreign language that was spoken.

Lurker - you lost this debate get over it.    And get used to losing every other argument you choose to engage me in.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lurker - you lost this debate get over it.    And get used to losing every other argument you choose to engage me in.  

Again, you think you "won" something?  Other than another retard award for failing basic comprehension I don't know what it could be.  I mean, your reputation as the board idiot was already cemented and secure long before this.

Again x 2 - do you project your homosexual self loathing much or are you just a fat fag?  Which is it?  All these gay comments have to come from somewhere inside you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
By the way blaming a tax unequivocally is rather foolish.  You've said yourself the economy and jobless are not in great shape.  Who then is going to pay for the luxury of tanning?  Certainly not the recently laid off worker.  10% or not they aren't going to pay for external tanning unless it's important to them, then 10% is not going to matter one bit.  Also the world health organization came out last year and stated that tanning in salons leads to cancer and is a health risk, that's a pretty big warning and would lead many to stop doing it, adding less people to the pool of clients.  Throw in good weather negating the need for a salon and you have more than a few reasons why people have stopped tanning and none of those are related to a paltry 10% tax.  

8)

KC - have you or Lurker ever run a business?  Or for that matter Obama/Biden/Pelosi/Reid et al

ANSWER - NO

You guys are so clueless and ignorant is laughable to read your posts as UE keeps going up, more are jobless, etc as you clowns hold to your idiotic views on economics.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

8)

Should we ban drinking, smoking, Micky D's, KFC, etc?   

kcballer

• Getbig V
KC - have you or Lurker ever run a business?  Or for that matter Obama/Biden/Pelosi/Reid et al

ANSWER - NO

You guys are so clueless and ignorant is laughable to read your posts as UE keeps going up, more are jobless, etc as you clowns hold to your idiotic views on economics.  

Yawn.  More bullsh8t from you.  Hey blame taxes for everything then rather than look at the whole picture.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yawn.  More bullsh8t from you.  Hey blame taxes for everything then rather than look at the whole picture.

Like what? 

If you want to claim that we should tax all harmful activities, why not KFC, Burger King, Harley Davidson, Rock Climbing, etc? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
This thread is a bloodbath.... :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This thread is a bloodbath.... :o

I didn't mean it to be, its just that Lurker though he would be cute and try his usual factually deficient insults and name calling. 

The fact is that luxury taxes don't work, and never do.  He decided to bring up yachts and I used his idiotic example to show him for the complete idiot he is. 

You would think that after being shown for the moron and uneducated idiot he is he would have stopped, but no, he decides to even make more a fool of himself. 

Its ok.  If he wants to discuss luxury taxes that's cool.  If he wants to still call names, well he should prepare for an even worse beat down thatn I have already given him. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
I didn't mean it to be, its just that Lurker though he would be cute and try his usual factually deficient insults and name calling. 

The fact is that luxury taxes don't work, and never do.  He decided to bring up yachts and I used his idiotic example to show him for the complete idiot he is. 

You would think that after being shown for the moron and uneducated idiot he is he would have stopped, but no, he decides to even make more a fool of himself. 

Its ok.  If he wants to discuss luxury taxes that's cool.  If he wants to still call names, well he should prepare for an even worse beat down thatn I have already given him. 

Short-sighted idiots always yelling "tax the rich, they can afford it" but never stop to think who actually creates jobs and income for others. 

good example, in the small town I grew up in a very wealthy guy bought a wood floor manufacturing business and massively upgraded it, hired a bunch of locals and business was thriving.   After a couple of years he asked for some type of tax break from the town, the local democrats tried to use it as a battle-cry against the wealthy and guess what?  He just moved the majority of the operation to a neighboring town that was accomodating and of course the only people who got screwed were the guys working for him.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Once again you defend your stupidity with even MORE stupidity.  But hey... if continuing to do so is the only defense for missing a simple point, so be it.

The fact you couldn't understand a simple post is all the clarification anyone needs that you are indeed, the board idiot. 

If by showcasing your homosexual desires and self loathing project is to be consider "a worse beat down", then please continue.

You are beyond a doubt the most delusional intellectual challenged crybaby on the board.  That is a fact.  Live with it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Most far leftists exist in a echo chamber.  Lurker, Mons, Blacken, Straw et al are perfect examples of this.  They don't read, have no education whatsoever beyond what the whiners tell them, and certainly have little or no private sector experience. 

They would be best served starting here.