Author Topic: The Case For Sarah Palin  (Read 3350 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
The Case For Sarah Palin
« on: July 07, 2010, 02:23:45 PM »
Palin will be the nominee in 2012! You heard it here first, and I'm excited!

If you are a repube and you want to be with a winner, vote PALIN in the 2012 GOP primary, baby!  ;)
!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Case For Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 02:25:55 PM »
Chris should worry more about how he is going to react in Nov. when his party takes a major league ass whipping.I guarantee he will say "This isnt a reflection of the countrys view of Obama" as his lips glisten with spittle.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 02:28:17 PM »
Chris should worry more about how he is going to react in Nov. when his party takes a major league ass whipping.I guarantee he will say "This isnt a reflection of the countrys view of Obama" as his lips glisten with spittle.
Instead of foaming at the mouth about Matthews, what do you think of Sarah Palin's chances in Iowa in 2012, "BILLY MINIMUM?"
!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 02:57:19 PM »
she probably will win it.

she'll get the 1/3 of voters who are rabid nuts.

The sensible GOp voters will split their vote among the other 5 candidates.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 03:02:49 PM »
While I prefer Christie (1), Thune (2), or Jindal (3), if it is Sarah, I will tirelessly campaign for her and do whatever I can to get Hussein out of office. 

He is a communist, a traitor, an enemy of the state, an enemy of the taxpayer, an enemy of traditional values of the founders, and an emeny to free enterprise in this nation.     

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 03:12:56 PM »
If only Ron Paul was 5-10 years younger.. but then again he wouldn't appeal to the fundamentalists, the religious zealots or the GOP neocons.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 03:15:41 PM »
If only Ron Paul was 5-10 years younger.. but then again he wouldn't appeal to the fundamentalists, the religious zealots or the GOP neocons.

RP will be far too old and many people don't want hear his message both on the right and left.  The war party hates him and the welfare statists hate him. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 03:18:14 PM »

He looked as if someone shot his dog, after Brown beat Coakley in Massachusetts. Multiply that by 40 and that's what you'll get.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 04:12:22 PM »
if it is Sarah, I will tirelessly campaign for her and do whatever I can 

That's what I want to hear! BUMP for Sister Sarah.

SPREAD THE WORD
!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 06:37:06 PM »

Snap out of it, gentlemen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 08:08:37 PM »
yeah, a LOT of repubs are pretty darn scared that palin will split the vote, win the nomination... then lose in the general election.

All she needs is 30% of the vote, and let the others split it up

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »
RP will be far too old and many people don't want hear his message both on the right and left.  The war party hates him and the welfare statists hate him. 

What message would the left and right not want to hear?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 08:25:21 PM »

Stop spending.

no 2012 candidate (just like in 2008, save RP) will tell us exactly where he/she will make cuts.

The minute Obama says "I'm cutting these wasteful programs", you'll have 12,000 employees from that outdated field, sitting on FOX News 24/7 whining.  Mccain and obama both refused to tell us what they'd cut.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 06:13:38 AM »

The neocons want endless war and pentagon budget and the left wants endless welfare.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 08:47:27 AM »
Stop spending.

no 2012 candidate (just like in 2008, save RP) will tell us exactly where he/she will make cuts.

The minute Obama says "I'm cutting these wasteful programs", you'll have 12,000 employees from that outdated field, sitting on FOX News 24/7 whining.  Mccain and obama both refused to tell us what they'd cut.

Ha,ha,ha Obama will cut NOTHING!!!His solution will be MASSIVE tax increases.You obviously still have your head in the samd about this guy.He wont cut a fucking thing other then military spending.It will be taxes taxes taxes.

Palin isnt going to run!!!!!!!!!Why take a pay cut and the ability to speak without being called out on it as a commentator?She will not run.BUT if she did run,she would get beat in the primaries.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 09:04:27 AM »
Palin isnt going to run!!!!!!!!!Why take a pay cut and the ability to speak without being called out on it as a commentator?She will not run.BUT if she did run,she would get beat in the primaries.

POWER > money.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 09:37:19 AM »
POWER > money.

She wont run and if she does she wont win in the primary.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 10:55:20 AM »
She wont run and if she does she wont win in the primary.

pat buchannan, chris mathews, and a shitload of people from both sides of aisle think she'll win.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 11:02:42 AM »
pat buchannan, chris mathews, and a shitload of people from both sides of aisle think she'll win.

If she were to win the primary and be the nominee, I will campaign for her 24/7 over obama. 

The SC alone is big enough issue to me that I can look past her flaws considering we have a 5-4 siaution and Kagan and Soto already have come out against the BOR. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 10:45:39 PM »
BUMP for PALIN in 2012!

Once I get PEA BRAIN, "BILLY MINIMUM", Hershey Squirts, McMoron, Ziggy, Worthless POS, and a few others here on board, the board will coalesce around a PALIN/Bachmann ticket for 2012 and we will be on our way!!!
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 05:15:59 AM »
BUMP for PALIN in 2012!

Once I get PEA BRAIN, "BILLY MINIMUM", Hershey Squirts, McMoron, Ziggy, Worthless POS, and a few others here on board, the board will coalesce around a PALIN/Bachmann ticket for 2012 and we will be on our way!!!

You better concern yourself with midterms first. But, the mere fact that you started this thread emphasizes the point that you're scared silly, that Obama's going to get his head taken off in 2012. So, you're hoping the GOP picks Palin, thinking she's the only Republican that Obama has a chance of beating.

But, as that segment of the Michael Savage show (from which Purge got that clip) points out, the reason Savage isn't feeling Palin is "we already have a training-wheels president; we don't need another one".

Like 333386, I also state that, if she's the last one standing of the GOP, I'll go with Baby Girl every time (and twice on Sunday) over that fool Obama. And if unemployment remains at double-digits, with high taxes, and this debacle known as ObamaCare, the majority of Americans may share the same sentiment in 2012.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 05:37:57 AM »
BUMP for PALIN in 2012!

I know when the left is in panic over the failures of obama, they come out in full force like you are in your slavish devotion to dear leader.

and yes, if Palin is the one to make it through the primary, I willcampaign and volunteer for her for the reason of the SC alone. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 09:47:20 PM »
You better concern yourself with midterms first. But, the mere fact that you started this thread emphasizes the point that you're scared silly, that Obama's going to get his head taken off in 2012. So, you're hoping the GOP picks Palin, thinking she's the only Republican that Obama has a chance of beating.
Nice try McMoron, but as what no doubt often happened to you in school...you FAIL.  ;D
One what basis do I need to be "concerned" about the midterms? Your party of dipshits are the ones promising to take back the House AND the Senate. Good luck with that, 'cause I gotta tell 'ya, you created a formidable goal for yourself. Anything less than complete control of both houses of Congress means complete and total FAILURE. Your "concern" needs to start with the NV race. Yeah, your crew thought you had it in the bag with Sue Lowden, didn't you, McMoron? But she opened her mouth and spoke her true feelings one time too many, and the voters dumped her ass for Sharon Angle. Now, Sharon is REALLY bat shit crazy, and therefore is trying to hide her true views and not say much of anything outside of FIXED News in order to slip in over Harry Reid. BUT...it's...not...working! Reid is up several points on Angle in the latest polling.

So, my friend McMoron, it is YOU that needs to be concerned about the midterms. But this thread was all about 2012. And, quite frankly, I am not afraid at all about Obama being beaten. If not PALIN, who should I be afraid of? Who is the awesome GOP juggernaut just waiting in the wings??? I would like to know!

But, as that segment of the Michael Savage show (from which Purge got that clip) points out, the reason Savage isn't feeling Palin is "we already have a training-wheels president; we don't need another one".
PALIN is the most electrifying candidate you potentially have in 2012. You better stop being a typical male chauvinist and get on board, buddy. No sense in wasting your vote only to see PALIN win the IA, SC, and MI primaries. Don't kid yourself, it COULD happen.

Like 333386, I also state that, if she's the last one standing of the GOP, I'll go with Baby Girl every time (and twice on Sunday) over that fool Obama. And if unemployment remains at double-digits, with high taxes, and this debacle known as ObamaCare, the majority of Americans may share the same sentiment in 2012.

Cool McMoron...that's all I ask! If she is on the ballot when the primaries get to your state, you give PALIN a fair shake. That's all. Hey, she just might go all the way. And if you truly believe in PALIN'S policies, why the hell can't she win? Is it because she is a woman? Maybe it's time the GOP put up a serious female candidate for POTUS. The Dems have done it several times now

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 09:48:53 PM »
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 04:34:14 AM »
Nice try McMoron, but as what no doubt often happened to you in school...you FAIL.  ;D
One what basis do I need to be "concerned" about the midterms? Your party of dipshits are the ones promising to take back the House AND the Senate. Good luck with that, 'cause I gotta tell 'ya, you created a formidable goal for yourself. Anything less than complete control of both houses of Congress means complete and total FAILURE. Your "concern" needs to start with the NV race. Yeah, your crew thought you had it in the bag with Sue Lowden, didn't you, McMoron? But she opened her mouth and spoke her true feelings one time too many, and the voters dumped her ass for Sharon Angle. Now, Sharon is REALLY bat shit crazy, and therefore is trying to hide her true views and not say much of anything outside of FIXED News in order to slip in over Harry Reid. BUT...it's...not...working! Reid is up several points on Angle in the latest polling.

So, my friend McMoron, it is YOU that needs to be concerned about the midterms. But this thread was all about 2012. And, quite frankly, I am not afraid at all about Obama being beaten. If not PALIN, who should I be afraid of? Who is the awesome GOP juggernaut just waiting in the wings??? I would like to know!
PALIN is the most electrifying candidate you potentially have in 2012. You better stop being a typical male chauvinist and get on board, buddy. No sense in wasting your vote only to see PALIN win the IA, SC, and MI primaries. Don't kid yourself, it COULD happen.

Cool McMoron...that's all I ask! If she is on the ballot when the primaries get to your state, you give PALIN a fair shake. That's all. Hey, she just might go all the way. And if you truly believe in PALIN'S policies, why the hell can't she win? Is it because she is a woman? Maybe it's time the GOP put up a serious female candidate for POTUS. The Dems have done it several times now

Benny = cry baby who knows that Obama is a failure.