Author Topic: Strange dream i had, someone stealing my bike  (Read 6001 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Strange dream i had, someone stealing my bike
« on: July 08, 2010, 04:57:46 AM »
When i got to my bike there was a black guy trying to steal it,  so i charged to the thief and hit him against the wall, he took out his gun but i was able to point it to his neck and he got killed, the white guys that were there treid to fuck me up so i shot them in the legs and threatened to aim higher next time, i was out of bullets but i got away, didnt call the cops.  Hmmm my bike's wheel was empty so i took the black guy's bike and my own bike in the other hand and took a hike. Victorious dream indeed, dreams can tell you a lot.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Strange dream i had, someone stealing my bike
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 04:59:40 AM »
When i got to my bike there was a black guy trying to steal it,  so i charged to the thief and hit him against the wall, he took out his gun but i was able to point it to his neck and he got killed, the white guys that were there treid to fuck me up so i shot them in the legs and threatened to aim higher next time, i was out of bullets but i got away, didnt call the cops.  Hmmm my bike's wheel was empty so i took the black guy's bike and my own bike in the other hand and took a hike. Victorious dream indeed, dreams can tell you a lot.

'Til then, nothing strange about your dream.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 05:10:51 AM »
So would constitute as a racist dream, or do aggressive black men tend to frequent your dreams?
This may also be interpreted as you putting too much emphasis on material things, abd the black man is trying to correct you. But, like the stubborn Getbigger you are, you choose not to give up your greedy ways, hence in real life you will have something very valuable taken from you...

I could be wrong...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 05:19:32 AM »
So would constitute as a racist dream, or do aggressive black men tend to frequent your dreams?
This may also be interpreted as you putting too much emphasis on material things, abd the black man is trying to correct you. But, like the stubborn Getbigger you are, you choose not to give up your greedy ways, hence in real life you will have something very valuable taken from you...

I could be wrong...

you are definetely wrong my friend, in the dream it doesnt matter what colour the person is, i havent read it yet but from my experience i will overcome some obstacles and gain something since a enemy tried to steal something from me and i controlled the situation and on top of that i gained even a extra bike lol.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 05:20:41 AM »
Trebas da pijes malo vise rakije! Nema sanse da ces ikad vise sanjati ovavke stvari!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 05:23:06 AM »
Trebas da pijes malo vise rakije! Nema sanse da ces ikad vise sanjati ovavke stvari!

sta ima buraz  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 05:35:29 AM »
Clearly, you are wanting to get gangbanged by a large group of mulatto's....hence the black and white guy in your dreams.  The flat tire on your bike represents your flacid penis upon realizing the mullato's didn't return your love.   That will be $500 for the first hour...please pay out front.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 05:38:52 AM »
Clearly, you are wanting to get gangbanged by a large group of mulatto's....hence the black and white guy in your dreams.  The flat tire on your bike represents your flacid penis upon realizing the mullato's didn't return your love.   That will be $500 for the first hour...please pay out front.

you are the guy thats never funny  ;D

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 05:50:00 AM »
sta ima buraz  ;D

evo suncam se... zivim ko medo.. :D

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 05:52:32 AM »
I had a dream about bald eagles a few nights ago... Still can't make sense of it.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 05:54:52 AM »
I had a dream about bald eagles a few nights ago... Still can't make sense of it.

you mean this one here?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 05:55:47 AM »
;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 06:15:48 AM »
you are the guy thats never funny  ;D

Are there things, my 5 packs a day friend?  8)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 06:25:08 AM »
you mean this one here?

lol close. It was laying on it's side kicking it's legs about next to some bushes in the forest.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 06:30:47 AM »
Maybe it has something to do with the word under your avatar. "Mari..." something.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 07:02:55 AM »
Dreams: Eagle   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eagles as dream symbols stand for power, strength, force and energy, courage, leader abilities, superiority, nobility, pride and razor-sharp intelligence. Eagles also stand for physical, psychological and spiritual freedom. But eagles as predatory birds may also represent your aggressive aspect of personality, especially when these birds are seen attacking or pursuing their prey in a dream.

As large predatory birds, endowed with a keen eyesight in order to spot the prey from long distances, eagles in your dream announce prosperous times for you, as you are going to achieve fame, richness and a high position through hard work and strong ambition. All your goals are attainable.

If you are riding on the back of an eagle in your dream, then you are going to make a long voyage to attain all your goals, but it will be a very fortunate voyage in which you will manage to realize all your ambitions.

If you see eagles lying in their nests, soaring eagles or you eating the flesh of an eagle in your dream, then your business will be very prosperous and you will gain a high position by quickly climbing on the social ladder.

The image of young eagles in an aerie stands for your association with powerful and very influent people when starting a business, which is a good omen announcing future success and prosperity.

If you kill an eagle in your dream, this denotes your highly strong ambition, but also your aggression which makes you cold-blooded, ruthless and merciless, ready to do anything to attain your goals. Seeing an eagle killed by someone else in your dream is a bad omen which forewarns the fact that many gains you have striven so hard to achieve will be taken from you by another individual.

An eagle in chains bears a negative significance, denoting the fact that your own actions are limited and restricted, that you cannot express yourself freely and do what you really want to do. The chains in your dream may also metaphorically represent what is holding you back from achieving your highest aspirations.

Considering the high altitude at which the eagle flies, if you see the predatory bird flying high in the sky, this may be interpreted as an advice to distance yourself form a situation you want to find a solution for and get a wider, more objective perspective of it.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 07:04:12 AM »
but your eagle is bald, not a good sign  :D

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 07:09:36 AM »
I sometimes dream about sucking on large black penises, I think this means I subconsciously want to take up cigar smoking.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 07:10:19 AM »
but your eagle is bald, not a good sign  :D

How do you identify a bald eagle?

All his feathers are combed over to one side!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 07:46:39 AM »

you are definetely wrong my friend, in the dream it doesnt matter what colour the person is, i havent read it yet but from my experience i will overcome some obstacles and gain something since a enemy tried to steal something from me and i controlled the situation and on top of that i gained even a extra bike lol.
I was joking, but next time put your bike in the Bikd Rack where it belongs.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 12:18:06 PM »
you and peewee hermen both.
F

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 01:27:20 PM »
ive had my bike stolen 2 times in last 2 years. :(

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 02:12:24 PM »
i found it
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.