Author Topic: Real Simple Question About Dianabol/Methandrostenolone  (Read 6122 times)

Stebeds

• Getbig II
Real Simple Question About Dianabol/Methandrostenolone
« on: July 08, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »
I have exactly 180 tablets of Dianabol.

They are the white round tabs in a blister pack of 10 x 5mg.

Now, the guy that sold me those told me to have 1 tab a day for a week, then 2 tabs a day for a week, then 3, then 4, then down to 3, then 2, then 1 a day for the last week, to make a 7 week cycle.

Then I read that with Dianabol you don't have to do this building up and weaning off it?

So what is it? Either you build up and wean off it, or you have a set dosage each day?

Maybe you can do both but what is best?

I even read that a single dosage (like all 4 tabs in one go) might be better than spreading the 4 tabs out through the day? I dunno about the roid rage off that though lol 20mg in one go.

With Dianabol, can you just have say 5 tablets a day for 5 weeks?

I read that any more than 25mg a day (5 tabs) for any longer than 8 weeks, will only give you extra side effects and no extra muscle anyway?

Then theres the fact that I am only about 155lbs myself, I would say 4 tabs a day then, assuming even the biggest BB'er only would have 25mg?

It gets more confusing when you get proper steroid freaks that just ignore the dosages and have 20 tabs a day, so its hard to even know if the advice given HERE is correct, if some guy got lucky and didn't have many side effects from his overdose then he will always endorse having too much, most places say don't even have more than 25mg a day, its just pointless.

It is confusing.

I have 180 tablets. Can't buy any more, wouldn't even know who to get them off these days plus I don't have the money anyway so I am stuck with 180 tabs...

Which way is best:

1. If I had 5 tablets a day (I read this is the maximum effective dosage?) and do those for 5 weeks (so thats 35 days x 5 tabs) then I will use up 175 tablets.

2. If I had 4 tablets a day and do those for 6 weeks (so thats 42 days x 4 tabs) then I will use up 168 tablets.

Which way is best? 5 a day for 5 weeks or 4 a day for 6 weeks? That is if you can just have 4 a day from day 1 to the end of the 6 weeks?

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
Re: Real Simple Question About Dianabol/Methandrostenolone
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 05:22:37 PM »
50mg a day.  You will run out in 18 days, by then the injectables will be kicking in.  If you don't have injectables, don't waste your time.  Then again, if you're 155lbs, sell the d-bol and use the money to buy food.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 09:22:09 PM »
I have 180 tablets. Can't buy any more

Pop one tab in the morning, one tab at night.. for 90 days.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:45:08 AM »

Even i wouldn't count that as a cycle, but that would help him gain and keep some weight in the long run, provided that he knows how to eat (which i doubt)...

PS. Guy if you look hard enough you WILL find more gear.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 12:15:54 PM »

If you're only gonna take 2 a day, take them both in the morning so you don't have to worry about shutting down at all.  You might gain 5 lbs.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 01:46:00 PM »
D-Bol doses range from 25-150mg ED.  For me the more I took the better the results were until I hit over 100mg ED, then the sides just got worse.

Are they Naposim?  If they are legit pharma D-Bol then 40mg ED would be fine, personally I wouldn't go below 50.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »
I will never use UG dbol after having tried Jelfa metanabol recently.  By far the best fucking dbol I've ever used.  I'd always have to use upwards of 50mg of UG dbol.  With the Jelfas I'm pumped and strong as fuck at 25mgs per day.  I haven't been on for over a year and was just seeing how I reacted to them for a few weeks.  I'll be putting them in my next cycle for shizzo!  There is no comparison between ug china crap and real human grade products!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2010, 03:05:51 AM »
Even i wouldn't count that as a cycle, but that would help him gain and keep some weight in the long run, provided that he knows how to eat (which i doubt)...

We’re talking about getting the most bang for his buck using what he has to work with - 180 5mg dbol tabs.

10mg of real dbol a day for 3 months along with a lot of food, smart training and proper sleep will work wonders for a 155 pound guy who’s never touched a steroid.

He will be pleasantly surprised.

Stebeds

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 08:04:56 AM »
We’re talking about getting the most bang for his buck using what he has to work with - 180 5mg dbol tabs.

10mg of real dbol a day for 3 months along with a lot of food, smart training and proper sleep will work wonders for a 155 pound guy who’s never touched a steroid.

He will be pleasantly surprised.

Thanks man.

Indeed... 10mg a day x 90 days (3 months) is 180 tabs. The thing is thats 12 weeks!

I would only want to keep the cycle down to 5 or 6 weeks.

From what I have read and being the puny little size I am, I will probably just do 4 tabs a day for 6 weeks.

Could use 161 tabs this way...

Week 1 - 2 tabs a day (10mg)
Week 2 - 3 tabs a day (15mg)
Week 3 - 4 tabs a day (20mg)
Week 4 - 5 tabs a day (25mg)
Week 5 - 4 tabs a day (20mg)
Week 6 - 3 tabs a day (15mg)
Week 7 - 2 tabs a day (10mg)

But please tell me whats best - just having a flat dosage each day, or building up for 3 weeks, peaking the 4th week and reducing the dosage for the last 3 weeks like above?

I don't wanna use the tabs then find oh... I should have done it the other way.  :'(

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2010, 11:13:54 AM »
Dr John Ziegler started in the sixties with 5 milligrams per day for lightweights, 10 milligrams for middleweights and 15 milligram for heavyweights.
They used these doses for six weeks followed by five weeks of abstinence.
 And these guys where looking good.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2010, 03:18:52 PM »
If you are only going to use 10 mg of dianabol you could theoretically use it allmost forever, the liver stress wont be nearly as bad as you think. The 6-8 week limit is for guys who use significant doses, often.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 10:57:50 AM »
The 6 weeks cycle has nothing to do with livertoxity.

A double-blind crossover trial was designed. Athletes chose a lowdose
(10 mg methandienone daily) or a high-dose (25 mg/day)
regimen, and were treated for two consecutive six-week periods with
methandienone or placebo in random order; anecdotal lore indicates
that the effect of steroids wears off after six weeks even though treatment
continues. This "wearing-off" effect has been described with
respect to nitrogen-balance studies.'7

Anabolic steroids in athletics, crossover double-blind trial on weightlifters, Freed et all, British MedicalJournal, 1975, 2, 471-473

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?314-early-d-bol-ject

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 11:44:57 AM »
The 6 weeks cycle has nothing to do with livertoxity.

A double-blind crossover trial was designed. Athletes chose a lowdose
(10 mg methandienone daily) or a high-dose (25 mg/day)
regimen, and were treated for two consecutive six-week periods with
methandienone or placebo in random order; anecdotal lore indicates
that the effect of steroids wears off after six weeks even though treatment
continues. This "wearing-off" effect has been described with
respect to nitrogen-balance studies.'7

Anabolic steroids in athletics, crossover double-blind trial on weightlifters, Freed et all, British MedicalJournal, 1975, 2, 471-473

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?314-early-d-bol-ject

Thanx for this RonnyT.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 07:22:25 PM »
anecdotal lore indicates
that the effect of steroids wears off after six weeks

In my experience.. steroids do not *wear off* after six weeks.

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 08:11:45 AM »
Its not by experience but a scientifical proven fact (This "wearing-off" effect has been described with
respect to nitrogen-balance studies.'7) this is an old study but there are countless researches. That is why we cycle (displace one steroid for an other after a certain period of time).

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 09:11:12 AM »
Its not by experience but a scientifical proven fact (This "wearing-off" effect has been described with
respect to nitrogen-balance studies.'7) this is an old study but there are countless researches. That is why we cycle (displace one steroid for an other after a certain period of time).

There are very few "scientifical (sic) proven fact"s about steroids and if they "wore off" after 6 weeks, we would have no pro bodybuilders.

RonnyT

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2010, 01:04:11 AM »
We where talking about d-bol and about dosing. You can increase the dose and or change the roid.

Look at a cycle, you use a roid for a certain amount of time and then replace it by an other steroid. You use the type you need for your goal. Types are like nor-19 - DHT-based etc etc

No one uses 50 mg dbol/day year round, right?

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 04:09:35 AM »
We where talking about d-bol and about dosing. You can increase the dose and or change the roid.

Look at a cycle, you use a roid for a certain amount of time and then replace it by an other steroid. You use the type you need for your goal. Types are like nor-19 - DHT-based etc etc

And you think that is because it quits working?  Its because no one wants liver failure.  Have you ever done a cycle or do you just cut and paste crap you find on the internet?  You look at a cycle.  Most people use orals for a few weeks until the injectables kick in because injectables don't screw with your liver.  Ask how long people run EQ or test or deca.  They sure as hell don't stop after 6 weeks.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2010, 09:31:38 AM »
And you think that is because it quits working?  Its because no one wants liver failure.  Have you ever done a cycle or do you just cut and paste crap you find on the internet?  You look at a cycle.  Most people use orals for a few weeks until the injectables kick in because injectables don't screw with your liver.  Ask how long people run EQ or test or deca.  They sure as hell don't stop after 6 weeks.

LOL.....no one gets live failure after 6 weeks of dbol.  Pot meet kettle.....do you spoonfeed everything you read and hear as well?  That's urban legend perpetuated by internet bodybuilders like you. Steroids most definitely downregulate the androgen receptor.  How much and to what extent is debatable.  And I'm sure RonnyT has done plenty of cycles and has a lot of knowledge when it comes to anabolics......that is if it's the same RonnyT from BodyofScience. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2010, 09:49:10 AM »

You guys make this stuff so difficult i swear i'm surprised you guys can put your shoes on in the morning.

Take your nor-19 - DHT-based 1975 science and throw it out the window.

I know guys who have been on 3000mg of Test E and nothing else for 10 years and they are fucking monsters.

I bet not one single person on this board can even explain how our receptors work without a copy and paste from another site.

8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
You guys make this stuff so difficult i swear i'm surprised you guys can put your shoes on in the morning.

Take your nor-19 - DHT-based 1975 science and throw it out the window.

I know guys who have been on 3000mg of Test E and nothing else for 10 years and they are fucking monsters.

I bet not one single person on this board can even explain how our receptors work without a copy and paste from another site.

8)

LOL........it's always "I have a friend............or I know guys"...............gotta love getbig. 

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2010, 11:09:03 AM »
LOL.....no one gets live failure after 6 weeks of dbol.  Pot meet kettle.....do you spoonfeed everything you read and hear as well?  That's urban legend perpetuated by internet bodybuilders like you. Steroids most definitely downregulate the androgen receptor.  How much and to what extent is debatable.  And I'm sure RonnyT has done plenty of cycles and has a lot of knowledge when it comes to anabolics......that is if it's the same RonnyT from BodyofScience. 

Once again, learn to read bedpan sniffer.  Didn't you learn anything while you and the other ladies are hanging around with the people that made it through medical school?  No one ever said you get liver failure from 6 weeks of d-bol.  The reason you don't keep taking orals is because they are harder on your liver than injectables.  Just because you got pwned so badly on the G&O board you're gonna follow me around and try to find fault with my other posts.  Don't you have to go train your VAJ now?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2010, 12:43:52 PM »

LOL........it's always "I have a friend............or I know guys"...............gotta love getbig.  

Or the journals on my desk.

Either way, it doesn't really matter right?

It's only the internet.

Care to elaborate on the receptors in your own words?

8)

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2010, 02:33:09 PM »
Or the journals on my desk.

Either way, it doesn't really matter right?

It's only the internet.

Care to elaborate on the receptors in your own words?

8)

Don't bother.  The guy is a toad.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2010, 03:05:56 PM »
Once again, learn to read bedpan sniffer.  Didn't you learn anything while you and the other ladies are hanging around with the people that made it through medical school?  No one ever said you get liver failure from 6 weeks of d-bol.  The reason you don't keep taking orals is because they are harder on your liver than injectables.  Just because you got pwned so badly on the G&O board you're gonna follow me around and try to find fault with my other posts.  Don't you have to go train your VAJ now?

::)  Your comments are filled with such nonsense.  We all know orals are hard on your liver.  Reread your post retard.  You said people don't take dbol for longer than six weeks because they are scared of liver failure.  ...You don't have a clue what liver failure is or how much damage has to be done before that organ "fails".   And trust me this has nothing to do with the arguments on the G&O board.  I post frequently on this board and have witnessed several of your posts.  Most of them insinuating you don't have very much practical knowledge regarding anabolic steroid use. 

You probably have "friends" that are monsters too huh?  LOL Gimmicks abound in this place.