Author Topic: And LeBron James goes to..........  (Read 13411 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
And LeBron James goes to..........
« on: July 08, 2010, 12:06:13 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: And LeBron James goes to..........
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »
all around big city

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 12:10:01 PM »
False....He's going to Miami.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 12:13:00 PM »
i just don't see him going to Miami because the NBA wanted James in new york from day one, until the Calv's started losing on purpose to get more balls in the lottery pick when James was drafted... 38million is way too much money to lose even for James... and when they say he will make it up in endorsements i still don't see it cus your still down -38million regardless

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 12:14:26 PM »
False....He's going to Miami.
that's what they make you think but bosh ,wade and james would just be too expensive. if he goes for the money he stays in cleveland. we'll see tonight.
F

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 12:19:29 PM »
he wants to be jordan.  then he stays in cleveland and builds is legacy, is just other one to go throw ny because he'll never win 7 titles in 10yrs.  he got byron scott cleveland so he has his coach..just doing college recruit thing now.  wow...i'm going to miss this guys whole career, havent watched him in first 7 and no interest over next 10 yrs but good gossip anyway.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 12:25:33 PM »
he wants to be jordan.  then he stays in cleveland and builds is legacy, is just other one to go throw ny because he'll never win 7 titles in 10yrs.  he got byron scott cleveland so he has his coach..just doing college recruit thing now.  wow...i'm going to miss this guys whole career, havent watched him in first 7 and no interest over next 10 yrs but good gossip anyway.

The NBA is going to have shits if in a couple years the finals turn out to be Cavs vs. OKC Thunder. The ratings would be zero but that is going to be a serious possibility the way other teams are aging. Apparently Warren Buffett is an advisor to him and told James to stay in Cleveland.  Of course he's staying.  His ego won't allow him to be a villain.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 12:26:24 PM »
I said Miami Yesterday before all the recent news broke, Im in to the NBA big time and anyone following it closely could see this has been planned for 3 years, Bosh, Wade and Lebron all set their contracts to be up at the same time specifically so they could team up, they said it but nobody listened.

tallandfat

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 12:27:39 PM »
that dude on OkL who led leauge in scoring is sick, but missed everythign vs lakers cuz no one called lakers hacks

lebron might be pink whale, so much cash on gunner, no $$ for rest of squad

next dominique not jordan

kobe next drexler

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 12:29:27 PM »
The NBA is going to have shits if in a couple years the finals turn out to be Cavs vs. OKC Thunder. The ratings would be zero but that is going to be a serious possibility the way other teams are aging. Apparently Warren Buffett is an advisor to him and told James to stay in Cleveland.  Of course he's staying.  His ego won't allow him to be a villain.

Nope, he's confirmed to his inner circle its Miami, Mike Dantoni confirmed they are out of it and its now the big 3 teaming up, Lebron just booked 6 cabanas for a party in south beach this saturday, told wade in front of a reporter he'd see him on friday.Think about it, stay in Cleveland rotting away with zero talent or live in Miami winning Multiple rings with your best friends in the league, which would you choose at age 25?I thought so.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 12:30:57 PM »
last time i checked Drexler didnt have 5 rings

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 12:58:08 PM »
Nope, he's confirmed to his inner circle its Miami, Mike Dantoni confirmed they are out of it and its now the big 3 teaming up, Lebron just booked 6 cabanas for a party in south beach this saturday, told wade in front of a reporter he'd see him on friday.Think about it, stay in Cleveland rotting away with zero talent or live in Miami winning Multiple rings with your best friends in the league, which would you choose at age 25?I thought so.

If he was leaving a one hour presser wouldn't be the way to go.  he is holding this press conference to be the hero and hear cheers.  Probably only sign for 3 more years with the Cavs.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 01:00:32 PM »

if this happens after a year or 2 the 'powers that be' would fix it so that the Lakers and some other big market team got good again, same as what happened in '08.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2010, 01:01:11 PM »
He's not going to Miami...if he did he might win a champion ship but he would never be able to be the best to ever play the game.....Wade and Bosh would demand the ball too much.....

He's not going to Chicago because he will never be able to live up to Jordan's legacy there

He may stay in Cleveland which would be comforting for him to be home but idiotic as well..they will NEVER win the championship

I think he will go to NY....he would be the biggest star in the city and would dominate the newspapers...with endorsements up the ass!

But if he doesn't care about winning or championships he could go to the NETS.....he would become a Billionare there because JayZee will hook him up in the record industry and the Nets billionaire owner would hook him up with his billionaire buddies in business...LeBron could also pick his coach, the guys he plays with, and pick the GM as well..he would have unlimited power if he went to the NETS...he won't though I don't think.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2010, 01:04:02 PM »
last time i checked Drexler didnt have 5 rings

Drexler never played on the biggest money franchise in the nba nor did he have shaq, gasol, odom, bynum, artest/etc.. around him.

Kobe is a great player but he wouldnt have won shit without having incredible talent put around him. we saw what happened the only few years of his career that he DIDNT have the best frontcourt in the entire nba with him ('05 thru '07)...the lakers missed the playoffs.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

thank you.  mike stayed home for less money with the bulls and warren $50B later still lives in the family home...so you know what he is feeding james.  invest in your long-term growth and solid fundamentals in cleveland.  

again...what he has to gain because he lose 5yrs building the knicks.  30yrs old before they are  a true contender.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2010, 01:13:41 PM »
he's staying in cleve baby

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2010, 01:13:58 PM »
He is going to stay in Cleveland.  >:(
D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »
thank you.  mike stayed home for less money with the bulls and warren $50B later still lives in the family home...so you know what he is feeding james.  invest in your long-term growth and solid fundamentals in cleveland.  

again...what he has to gain because he lose 5yrs building the knicks.  30yrs old before they are  a true contender.

Exactly.  Knicks and Nets need more than James to win and Stoudemire is not the answer in NY.  A bad signing from them for sure.  It will take years for those teams to build a winner, even with James. For James to win he needs a PG and a Center.  Put CP3 on the Cavs and they'd win.  The problem with James is that he handles the ball upcourt way to much and what are his options to pass to?  He shouldn't be the one passing but instead receiving.  That's the only way he'd win.
Cleveland should have went out and got Jason Kidd as I think he's still an FA and put him with James.  Also should have made a run for a sign and trade with another big player but they fucked up.

Chicago might be an option, I don't think he'd be worried about Jordan's shadow. The whole NBA lives in Jordan's shadow.  Everyone gets compared to Jordan in the 'who's better' debates.

CP3 is a FA next year.  I would bet that the Lakers somehow get him but if not and he ends up on James' team then they'd win.  but right now the Cavs with James will not win, not even with Byron Scott as coach and now they are shaqless.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2010, 01:17:18 PM »
Its Miami, jesus read around people

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2010, 01:19:26 PM »
I never understood WHY a player has to PLAY his career with the team that drafted him and end up a loser like Dan Marino... i mean your handed a bad hand by getting drafted to a shitty team.. you man up play out your contract you sign with them and you done with it, thats why your now a FREE AGENT to find a team that fits you best, you have no obligation to resign with them, when your washed up and still wanna have a year or two to finish out your career you think the bulls gave a shit about jordan or the calvs about LbJ?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2010, 01:19:40 PM »

It's all a smokescreen.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2010, 01:23:30 PM »
Exactly.  Knicks and Nets need more than James to win and Stoudemire is not the answer in NY.  A bad signing from them for sure.  It will take years for those teams to build a winner, even with James. For James to win he needs a PG and a Center.  Put CP3 on the Cavs and they'd win.  The problem with James is that he handles the ball upcourt way to much and what are his options to pass to?  He shouldn't be the one passing but instead receiving.  That's the only way he'd win.
Cleveland should have went out and got Jason Kidd as I think he's still an FA and put him with James.  Also should have made a run for a sign and trade with another big player but they fucked up.

Chicago might be an option, I don't think he'd be worried about Jordan's shadow. The whole NBA lives in Jordan's shadow.  Everyone gets compared to Jordan in the 'who's better' debates.

CP3 is a FA next year.  I would bet that the Lakers somehow get him but if not and he ends up on James' team then they'd win.  but right now the Cavs with James will not win, not even with Byron Scott as coach and now they are shaqless.

and they are saying cp3 will eventually follow scott.  james back to cleveland and a trade for cp3.  the hornets will lose him so get something now.  cp3, james and a defensive rebounding PF with a cast of 7-8 and cleveland is good to go.  as noted he will follow warrens advice.  he wants to be jordan but he wants warren's type of money more.

and warren did it without NY.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2010, 01:25:08 PM »

this.

better championship possibilites, bigger market + more endorsement opportunity than cleveland, bosh and wade, taxes ridiculous in NY state, miami nightlife and 25 years old?

yeah- do the math, kids.
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2010, 01:25:57 PM »
I never understood WHY a player has to PLAY his career with the team that drafted him and end up a loser like Dan Marino... i mean your handed a bad hand by getting drafted to a shitty team.. you man up play out your contract you sign with them and you done with it, thats why your now a FREE AGENT to find a team that fits you best, you have no obligation to resign with them, when your washed up and still wanna have a year or two to finish out your career you think the bulls gave a shit about jordan or the calvs about LbJ?

The system is designed to lure players to stay with their teams.  A lot more money is made by staying.