Author Topic: Michael Lohan  (Read 3290 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Michael Lohan
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:00:31 PM »
Just droped an F bomb on Shepard Smith live...hahaha!

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
Re: Michael Lohan
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 01:16:09 PM »
is that lindseys dad?  shep is a good man.  i hope he smacked the man to the ground.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 07:59:00 PM »
this guy is a classic conman,or ex conman,what the fuk is in the L.I. water supply this guy is off the rails and should have buddied up with buttufucco instead of that retard stephen baldwin.he was a scammer for yrs,,now he is reborn.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 09:06:49 PM »
is that lindseys dad?  shep is a good man.  i hope he smacked the man to the ground.

Shep is starting to look like Bruce Jenner. He is starting to take on that Alien look.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 09:44:17 PM »
Just droped an F bomb on Shepard Smith live...hahaha!

Shep Smith was one of the best anchors on FOX.  It's a shame they demoted him.  Were his ratings lagging or something?  Dude used to be a local anchor in my time and he is, by far, my favorite FOX voice.  They suddenly moved him from primetime to daytime.  Total bummer.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 09:50:07 PM »
Shep Smith was one of the best anchors on FOX.  It's a shame they demoted him.  Were his ratings lagging or something?  Dude used to be a local anchor in my time and he is, by far, my favorite FOX voice.  They suddenly moved him from primetime to daytime.  Total bummer.

nah, rumour has it he wanted to come out and asked FOx whether its ok to do so on the air or in the press.

Fox told him "haha oh brother" and moved him to a crappier time slot.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2014, 09:53:05 PM »
I have no clue who Michael Lohan or the other guy are? ???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 10:06:36 PM »
Many are saying Shepard Smith was demoted because he wanted to come out of the closet and Fox doesn't want him to...Over the past few years he's really started to take on the fruitcake look. Not unlike Anderson Cooper...

lowdose

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 11:15:38 PM »

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2014, 05:08:52 AM »
He really seemed to gain momentum with his coverage on and immediately after 9/11.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 08:43:46 AM »

I agree the guy is good. Google Shep Smith gay and you will get your answer on why he was demoted...Right wing Conservs don't want a gay anchor on Fox.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 08:51:35 AM »
The gym! Always gets a people riled the fuck up !!

Must of took more then the recommended scoop of Cutler Nutrition AminoPump before hitting the Air

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 08:53:02 AM »
nah, rumour has it he wanted to come out and asked FOx whether its ok to do so on the air or in the press.

Fox told him "haha oh wow brother" and moved him to a crappier time slot.

Hahahaha that explains why he accidentally said "cock" on the air that one time.

Freudian slip of peace....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 08:55:27 AM »

Thread resurrected out of the blue after four years? What's your angle, boy??