Author Topic: WWTTFF happened to Rachel Maddow? ? ?  (Read 2070 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
WWTTFF happened to Rachel Maddow? ? ?
« on: July 09, 2010, 10:31:29 AM »
This is her high school photo.  What the hell happened to her/it/he or whatever the hell is going on there? ? ? 

Damn. 

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
Re: WWTTFF happened to Rachel Maddow? ? ?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 10:32:35 AM »
thats what crack does ;D
down with hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 10:36:27 AM »
She looked good back in the day. 

God only knows the trash she was exposed to in college that drove her to this.  She probably dated some dirt bag and turned lesbo. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 11:33:17 AM »
brutal obsession

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 11:35:16 AM »
Holy smokes.   :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 11:51:00 AM »
brutal obsession

Coming from you, that is a joke. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 12:08:31 PM »
brutal obsession

Ha,ha coming from the guy with Palin derangement syndrome.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2010, 12:09:23 PM »
Ha,ha coming from the guy with Palin derangement syndrome.

takes one to know one

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »
takes one to know one

You post 500 Palin posts to every one Maddow post of mine.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 12:11:31 PM »
You post 500 Palin posts to every one Maddow post of mine.

She looks good in that photo.  good only know the leftists crap she encountered to drive her to lesbianism. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 12:21:15 PM »
She looks good in that photo.  good only know the leftists crap she encountered to drive her to lesbianism. 

I actually think she is still attractive.If she ever grew her hair out,she is really good looking.The thing about a lot of those lesbian types,they TRY to look unattractive with the floppy clothes and goofy glasses.I bet if she got dressed up,grew her hair out about 4 inches she would look totally different.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 12:35:17 PM »
I actually think she is still attractive.If she ever grew her hair out,she is really good looking.The thing about a lot of those lesbian types,they TRY to look unattractive with the floppy clothes and goofy glasses.I bet if she got dressed up,grew her hair out about 4 inches she would look totally different.

I don’t understand the lesbians who want to look butch any more than I understand the gay men who want to look feminine.  Why do they do it?

The (gay) men I find most attractive really look and act like men.  They are not metro types (Brad Pitt) and they have zero interest in cross dressing.  Similarly, I don’t get the lesbians who go out of their way to look manly. ???

Mons Venus

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010, 12:47:06 PM »
She looks good in that photo.  good only know the leftists crap she encountered to drive her to lesbianism.  

^^^ You're an idiot. Try reading once in a while.

June 16, 2008

Study Says Brains of Gay Men and Women Are Similar
Brain scans provide evidence that sexual orientation is biological

Researchers using brain scans have found new evidence that biology—and not environment—is at the core of sexual orientation. Scientists at the Stockholm Brain Institute in Sweden report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA that gay men and straight women share similar traits—most notably in the size of their brains and the activity of the amygdala—an area of the brain tied to emotion, anxiety and aggression. The same is true for heterosexual men and lesbians.

Study author, neurologist Ivanka Savic–Berglund, says such characteristics would develop in the womb or in early infancy, meaning that psychological or environmental factors played little or no role.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »
A little sensative on this issue Mons?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 02:15:47 PM »
That's a hell of a transition!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 08:51:29 PM »
She looked good back in the day. 

God only knows the trash she was exposed to in college that drove her to this.  She probably dated some dirt bag and turned lesbo. 

do you actually believe any of what you wrote here?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 09:14:24 PM »

June 16, 2008

Researchers using brain scans have found new evidence that biology—and not environment—is at the core of sexual orientation. Scientists at the Stockholm Brain Institute in Sweden report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA that gay men and straight women share similar traits—most notably in the size of their brains and the activity of the amygdala—an area of the brain tied to emotion, anxiety and aggression. The same is true for heterosexual men and lesbians.

Study author, neurologist Ivanka Savic–Berglund, says such characteristics would develop in the womb or in early infancy, meaning that psychological or environmental factors played little or no role.
so youre saying its women's fault we have gays? LOL just j/k....

both factors nature and nurture play a role in it...it isnt any different than being predisposed to being more violent(nature)...but our society says thats bad so we curb our tendancies(nurture)

same with gays...some ppl have a predisposition to be homosexual and since our society deems it mostly acceptable they can nurture that predisposition...

its a pointless endevour if you ask me but to each their own, just make sure you want all around equality not special treatment like some gays...right bay?  ;)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 10:05:05 PM »
333386 is a conflicted gay black Democrat in the closet. That is all. :)
Almost always, yes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 10:13:24 PM »
333386 is a conflicted gay black Democrat in the closet. That is all. :)

::) 

Wrong.  Straight as an arrow, like chicks with fat asses, and hate communists with a passion. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »
This is her high school photo.  What the hell happened to her/it/he or whatever the hell is going on there? ? ? 

Damn. 

Looks like a bad case of liberalism, in her case it's irreversible. She's doomed.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2010, 05:51:51 AM »
do you actually believe any of what you wrote here?

Partially.  I have met gays who are so by choice and others who appear to be born that way. 

I would say more gay men i have met are born gay while the women do it more as a social thing. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2010, 10:46:03 AM »
Partially.  I have met gays who are so by choice and others who appear to be born that way. 

I would say more gay men i have met are born gay while the women do it more as a social thing. 

why would gay guys be born that way but yet woman are not?

honestly that first pic of Maddow is a bit trippy.   

she still kind of looks like a dude in a dress and I swear I can see a bit of an adams apple

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2010, 08:30:03 PM »
really looks like Jason Biggs. Seriously. Whatever. She gets more attention from haters than from any "fans". Nobody watches MSNBC except when Lockup is on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2010, 08:49:33 PM »
why would gay guys be born that way but yet woman are not?

honestly that first pic of Maddow is a bit trippy.   

she still kind of looks like a dude in a dress and I swear I can see a bit of an adams apple

I have no idea straw - its just personal and anecdotal observations on my part. 

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2010, 10:43:14 AM »

June 16, 2008

were the brain scans done on infants and then compared with their behavior as adults?

--the window for psychobiological change never slams shut. The new neuroscientific findings have upended the deterministic view that brain development is essentially over by age 3. Although the most rapid period of brain growth occurs during early childhood, the brain continues to change throughout adulthood. --

--Teicher and his colleagues used brain scans to compare 15 child victims of severe abuse with 15 healthy volunteers. The left cortex of the abused group was underdeveloped. Likewise, studies by Dr. Douglas Bremner of Yale and Dr. Murray Stein of the University of California at San Diego have found that the left hippocampus is smaller in abuse victims.--

--Abuse also damages the amygdala, an almond-shaped cluster of nuclei located in the brain's emotional control center that enables us to respond quickly to danger--

http://www.snapnetwork.org/psych_effects/how_abuse_andneglect.htm