Author Topic: RE : Lebron (the biggest pussy on earth) James........  (Read 10157 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: RE : Lebron (the biggest pussy on earth) James........
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »
What was he supposed to will Cleveland to the top with? Outside of Lebron, that team was a joke. It's amazing that he even managed to get them to the eastern conference finals with the cans he had playing alongside him. There wasn't a single guy on that team that could step-up and take some of the load off LeBron.

And as great as Jordan was, he always had a terrific supporting cast. Same for Kobe and pretty much every other great champion.

jordan had pippen who is a sub 20pt guy.  i know you arent talking about grant, armstrong, paxon, luke, etc.  ok...rodman could rebound.

magic and bird had hall of famers for days around them.  

jordan willed those teams.

lebron will given the jordan ticket...so you battle all comers, dont join.  jordan in detroit, la or boston is unheard of.  

LeCon goes to NY and he continues his legacy.  s##t would be built around him and they had the money to do.  

i hope kobe step the f##k up and take this team down in game 7 next season.

FU#K NIKE.  HE AINT JORDAN.  PULL THE WHOLE LB23 LINE.  

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2010, 05:09:40 PM »
LEBron = Biggest Dumbass.

Cleveland offered him $30 million more than any other team.

The man takes a pay cut and dissed his hometown.

He isn't going to win a championship either in Miami.

Epic Chocolate Man Money Management / Decision Making skills at it's best.

Reminds me of when Karl Malone went to the Lakers to try to win a ring. He took a paycut, dissed Utah, didn't get his ring and retired in shame. I see the same happening here.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2010, 05:24:51 PM »
it would have been cool if tim duncan had had a chance to be surrounded with one of these artificially made dream teams at some point in his career....but at least he was able to get 4 the old fashioned way.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »
The Heat are apparently going after Derek Fisher now. That dude is clutch in the playoffs.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2010, 05:42:19 PM »
The comparisons to Jordan must now stop for good. It's over. Why? Because he told us to stop the comparisons in last nights interview.

He pretty much came out and said that he doesn't want to "be the man", he doesn't want the "pressure of scoring 30 a night and shooting for a high percentage". Jordan would have never, ever said those things. I couldn't believe LeBron said it, but he did. Last night he forfeited the chance to be the absolute best.

Money talks, sure. Partying with his new "friends" talks as well. South Beach talks, I bet. But he will never ever again be in the conversation of "Greatest of All Time". He will now be just a really, really good player who, as of today, is soft and hasn't won a thing.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2010, 05:53:16 PM »
Just out of curiosity, were you this angry when Kobe ass-raped a woman while cheating on his wife?
U

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2010, 05:56:32 PM »
Just out of curiosity, were you this angry when Kobe ass-raped a woman while cheating on his wife?

That kobe "girl" had 2 other flavors of semen in her at the time... very unclean.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 05:57:05 PM »
The Heat are apparently going after Derek Fisher now. That dude is clutch in the playoffs.

i dont see him leaving kobe... but wow, that's intriguing.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »
That kobe "girl" had 2 other flavors of semen in her at the time... very unclean.
AND JUST THINK, KOBE STUCK IT IN HER ASS
U

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2010, 06:03:56 PM »
???
You are mistaken if you are referring to my post.

I was just stating what he said and my take on the consequences of his words and actions.

Performance wise, history wise and mental toughness wise, Kobe Bryant would be the closest thing to Jordan.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2010, 06:15:40 PM »
???
You are mistaken if you are referring to my post.

I was just stating what he said and my take on the consequences of his words and actions.

Performance wise, history wise and mental toughness wise, Kobe Bryant would be the closest thing to Jordan.
No one in particular - just in general. Basically making the point that what Lebron did isn't a 1000th as bad of a thing that Kobe did but people are more heated.
U

Leadog

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2010, 06:58:46 PM »
LEBron = Biggest Dumbass.

Cleveland offered him $30 million more than any other team.

The man takes a pay cut and dissed his hometown.

He isn't going to win a championship either in Miami.

Epic Chocolate Man Money Management / Decision Making skills at it's best.

Reminds me of when Karl Malone went to the Lakers to try to win a ring. He took a paycut, dissed Utah, didn't get his ring and retired in shame. I see the same happening here.

Your kidding right? lol..... U seen how good bron and wade make sub par teams look like superstars? Lebron is unselfish, being able to dish to bosh and wade all day long.....man wade will be beside himself with the amount of room he will have lol... with miller being awesome from three and bosh great mid range, they are going to have some amazing open looks..... Also with all four being able to space the floor..... a lot of open space for wade and bron to drive. Trust me Lebron will average a triple double this year, i think 18 points, 11 assists, 10 rebounds.

Dont get me wrong i dont respect bron for him being a media whore and making whole circus out of this thing. But seriouslsy  the heat will be amazing this season and will be lookin at 70 win season. if they are all healthy... Individually they can carry teams together they will be unstoppable

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2010, 08:22:52 PM »

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2010, 08:25:47 PM »
Now for the real news...

word is the Spurs have an agreement with Tiago Splitter to bring him on this year.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2010, 08:43:03 PM »
he knew what he would find there. He accepted the second position next to wade before agreeing to join em. He said it, he wants to be PART of a TEAM and not the only guy everyone counts on, it's not interesting to him anymore and somehow it wasnt his choice in the firstplace in cleveland to be that guy. He wanted relief of the rpessure and asked to be the seccond fiddle before joining the heats. smart, mature , humble move of an adult who know who he is and what he wants -and who consult a psychologist thats for sure-on his part.

Maybe he wasnt that happy being the number one in cleveland. He was so young when it all started.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2010, 08:47:16 PM »
Looks like Derek Fisher may be heading to south beach.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 08:54:20 PM »
who cares about this boring negro sport

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 09:01:52 PM »
who cares about this boring negro sport
Would you care about it if it was still the 1950s, flatfour boy...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 11:13:17 PM »
jordan had pippen who is a sub 20pt guy.  i know you arent talking about grant, armstrong, paxon, luke, etc.  ok...rodman could rebound.

magic and bird had hall of famers for days around them.  

jordan willed those teams.

lebron will given the jordan ticket...so you battle all comers, dont join.  jordan in detroit, la or boston is unheard of.  

LeCon goes to NY and he continues his legacy.  s##t would be built around him and they had the money to do.  

i hope kobe step the f##k up and take this team down in game 7 next season.

FU#K NIKE.  HE AINT JORDAN.  PULL THE WHOLE LB23 LINE.  

dude, quit crying.

they made a move that benefited them. they are professional athletes who play for teams/ owners/ cites that make 100's of millions off of them.

i say props to them for controlling their destiny instead of getting passed around like most guys in the NBA do.

everyone that is crying about how lebron is a bitch for leaving cleveland high and dry can suck a dick- how many players in the NBA have been traded without knowing until they show up in the locker room and their shit is packed? gimme a fucking break. yeah i feel real sorry for cleveland and its ownership- especially after the way he represented himself in the media after lebrons decision.

and get off your whole 'the only guys who think miami is cool has never been there' kick. there are places in the miami neither you or your family could afford to go to for a day if you all pooled your money and sent just one of you.

b

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2010, 01:08:24 AM »
I still don't get the move. LeBron makes it sound like he was on the clippers or something. They had the best record in the NBA and many thought they would win this year.  Seems silly to take a pay cut and go to Miami. He could have won a championship in Cleveland, got more money and respect.

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2010, 01:53:12 AM »
       Like Ric Flair used to always say, " To be the Man, ya gotta beat the Man...and right now, I'm the MAN !!!   Wooooooo "

Well on Thursday, LeBron showed us that Dwyane Wade is the Man.  James and Bosh are just a couple of the Four Horseman.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2010, 02:15:07 AM »
He wasnt winning shit in cleveland, he was surrounded by fucken losers.

anything can happen, later down the track the heat will trade wade, just wait and see.

LOL at these 2 clowns

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2010, 02:28:42 AM »

everyone that is crying about how lebron is a bitch for leaving cleveland high and dry can suck a dick- how many players in the NBA have been traded without knowing until they show up in the locker room and their shit is packed? gimme a fucking break. yeah i feel real sorry for cleveland and its ownership- especially after the way he represented himself in the media after lebrons decision.

Absolutely, Fuck that owner

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2010, 09:08:16 AM »
Why wouldn't someone that good want to be on a more competitive team and get paid assloads of money?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2010, 10:51:35 PM »
They want rings and money talks.

rings yes but i head he took less money
irongearco.com