Author Topic: White House denies NASA remark on Muslim outreach (Bolden thrown under the bus)  (Read 3510 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
AE - this is the guy you are believing over Bolden?  

And you believe this moron?  

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahahahaha.

AE's piehole is closed by those videos.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
hahahahaha.

AE's piehole is closed by those videos.

My piehole says all politicians lie or change there positions given changing circumstances including decorated soldiers. My point is that just because 333386 and BF get a woody when looking at someones bio they shouldn't immediately presume he is telling the whole truth confronted with conflicting interpretations.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My piehole says all politicians lie or change there positions given changing circumstances including decorated soldiers. My point is that just because 333386 and BF get a woody when looking at someones bio they shouldn't immediately presume he is telling the whole truth confronted with conflicting interpretations.

Now that I demonstrated a clear case of Obama's compulsion to lie, I expect you to demonstrate Boldens' equal track record of lies. 

If you can't, than Bolden in the far more credible person in this and is to be believed over the pathological liar you support. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Can you provide hard evidence or even give a single motive for why Bolden would fabricate this exact lie out of thin air? For starters, what would he stand to gain from this exact lie (i.e. saying that NASA is catering to the Muslims)?  

There are already rumblings about killing NASA's funding. A program of this sort would only strengthen those rumblings. Hence, Bolden has ZERO to gain from lying like this.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
Can you provide hard evidence or even give a single motive for why Bolden would fabricate this exact lie out of thin air? For starters, what would he stand to gain from this exact lie (i.e. saying that NASA is catering to the Muslims)?  

There are already rumblings about killing NASA's funding. A program of this sort would only strengthen those rumblings. Hence, Bolden has ZERO to gain from lying like this.

Ok, let's get the facts. What exactly did Bolden say and what exactly did Obama say?  Don't give me what FOX says they said.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ok, let's get the facts. What exactly did Bolden say and what exactly did Obama say?  Don't give me what FOX says they said.

Yeah, this guy is lying AE.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BBUUMMPPP

AE - you too will eventually wake up to the reality that you supported a horrific person for POTUS.  Its ok, better late than never.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BBUUMMPP  for AE - take your owning like a man and get used to it. 

Fury

• Getbig V
BBUUMMPP  for AE - take your owning like a man and get used to it. 

Another leftist that turns tail when faced with the truth.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Another leftist that turns tail when faced with the truth.  ::)

I posted the direct quote from Bolden himself and now he is silent.   ::)  ::)

But no, i should believe Obama and Gibbs two weeks after the fact.   ::)  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
What could Bolden possibly have stood to gain by claiming that Obama wants NASA to make Muslims feel good about themselves? Him making up a lie like that makes no sense whatsoever.

Just the typical far-left tard that can't come to grips with reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What could Bolden possibly have stood to gain by claiming that Obama wants NASA to make Muslims feel good about themselves? Him making up a lie like that makes no sense whatsoever.

Just the typical far-left tard that can't come to grips with reality.

I posted conclusive proof that Obama has lied in the past.  i am waiting for similiar examples of Boldens' lies so that both can be deemed equally credbile or not credible for that matter. 

Based on the bio of Bolden, and the history of Obama lying, there is zero reason to believe Bolden is not telling the truth here.   

Fury

• Getbig V
I posted conclusive proof that Obama has lied in the past.  i am waiting for similiar examples of Boldens' lies so that both can be deemed equally credbile or not credible for that matter. 

Based on the bio of Bolden, and the history of Obama lying, there is zero reason to believe Bolden is not telling the truth here.   

The Messiah makes the ocean's recede so there's no way he could possibly lie.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think we scared him off.  ha ha. 

This is so easy.  There is no reason for this hero to lie about this.  This is the same as Sestak and the job offer to drop out of the race in PA.   Remember, Sestak was a Vice Admiral, and he claimed he was offered a job as a bride to drop out of the primary race against Spectre. 

Obama pulled the same garbage against Sestak in this saying Sestak was lying. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Obama threw his own reverend under the bus. No one is safe from being the fall guy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Come on AE - whats the matter?  Your little blame Fox News nonsense is not working on this? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Where are you now?  What is your response to 333's video of Mr. Bolden?

Like all liberal, left wing crazies, you chose to act like a coward and run.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Where are you now?  What is your response to 333's video of Mr. Bolden?

Like all liberal, left wing crazies, you chose to act like a coward and run.

No one could make up the statements made in that clip. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP FOR AE! ! ! ! !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Just concede defeat and be over with it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
AE - this is the guy you are believing over Bolden?  

And you believe this moron?  

Geeze Louise.  The Republican candidate will have trouble trying to narrow down the campaign material for 2012. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Those clips are met with silence from obamabots.  Hope & Change my ass, more like Hoax and Change. 

And those are only three, I have plenty more which are as bad or worse exposing this pice of filth for what he is.  I hope AE, Danny, Mons, or War horse wants to test me on this.  I have clips with the lobbyists Tauzin that will make these guys never show their face here again with their kneepadding this disgusting occupant in the WH.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
BUMP & POLL

WHO IS MORE CREDIBLE?

BOLDEN

OR

OBAMA   

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!