Author Topic: Board suggestions?  (Read 1592 times)

4thAD

Board suggestions?
« on: July 12, 2010, 07:43:37 PM »
Would like some member feedback on what they would like to see on this forum. Changes, additions etc.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: Board suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 08:37:06 PM »
Replace the Mods who have left(Division and Arnold Jr.) with guys who are more active on here. Emmortal, Disgusted or Van B would be excellent additions.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 10:31:29 AM »
Lame makes a great suggestion, which i agree with.

We need mods who actually participate on a regular basis, they don't need to be here all the time, but regularly.

Disgusted would be a great Mod, but I'm not sure he has that sort of time. Jim has actually prepped Olympia competitors and plenty of amateurs, some of which i know personally and the man knows his stuff about AAS and diet.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 01:07:32 PM »
I will take this to Ron. I agree with this suggestion.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 01:42:27 PM »
I wish we could spice more life into it like back when I first joined (I think 2007), damn these days it's so quiet. Well that's more of a comment then a suggestion because you can't do anything about that. Where is Rim/Luv/AJ anyway, they don't post anymore? Well kudos to 4th because he's keeping Asia gear trolls off.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 12:20:39 PM »
I wish we could spice more life into it like back when I first joined (I think 2007), damn these days it's so quiet. Well that's more of a comment then a suggestion because you can't do anything about that. Where is Rim/Luv/AJ anyway, they don't post anymore? Well kudos to 4th because he's keeping Asia gear trolls off.

Things have slowed down a lot here since ORD