Author Topic: TEST E & EQ  (Read 1222 times)

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
TEST E & EQ
« on: July 13, 2010, 08:35:12 AM »
hey guys im been training for 6 years now.. been on few cycles before.. this time round im planning for a good one with
test E and EQ
750mgs of test enth nd 500mgs of EQ for the next 14+ weeks would this be a good idea?
Make It Simple!

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: TEST E & EQ
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 09:20:43 AM »
sounds good to go. whats PCT like?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 02:16:49 PM »
Dosage seems high and 14 weeks is alittle long........but i guess once your shutdown, it wont matter...lol ;D

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 04:07:41 PM »
Actually his doses arent really that high compared to bodybuilders and a lot of gym rats...also you need to atleast be on equipoise for more than 12 weeks to see really good gains in my opinion

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 05:24:40 PM »
Dosage seems high and 14 weeks is alittle long........but i guess once your shutdown, it wont matter...lol ;D

Not to offend you bro but you are pretty much a newbie.  Why would anyone listen to you? 

16 weeks is a good solid cycle not long at all.  Too many guys nowadays don't stay on long enough.  Most guys think that they can get away with using higher doses and staying on shorter periods of time to lessen side effects.  All they end up doing is short changing themselves in the growth department.  It takes a good couple weeks to build up your blood levels anyways. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:28:10 PM »
Not to offend you bro but you are pretty much a newbie.  Why would anyone listen to you? 

16 weeks is a good solid cycle not long at all.  Too many guys nowadays don't stay on long enough.  Most guys think that they can get away with using higher doses and staying on shorter periods of time to lessen side effects.  All they end up doing is short changing themselves in the growth department.  It takes a good couple weeks to build up your blood levels anyways. 

No prob.   He threw it out there and i responded.   Its a board and opinions fly.   Im looking into HRt dosages for my self so seeing a 1000mg a week is weird...(But i guess its common).....

I like the test and eq mix tho, someday ill try it myself.    Ill lie low for awhile here i guess untill i get some time in with the gear....

tinman15

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 01:17:01 AM »
just finished a 16 week cycle of test decanate + eq.  500mg and 400mg respectively every third day.  I felt like I should of gone off at 12 weeks, because I didn't see the gains like I was before after that point.  And now that I have been off for 8 weeks. My lifting is no different than where it was during weeks 12-16.

my $.02