Author Topic: Taking "my brother's sister's uncle is bigger than you" to a whole nother level  (Read 2946 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Hahaha, that one is epic.

Or when someone is supposed to start training with you, they say "oh man, I hurt my shoulder playing :::insert sport:::. I can't train until its healed"

Ah yes.....
 "i can't squat anymore cause I blew out my knee picking up a blitzer in JV football 15 yrs ago.   No, didn't need surgery...."  :-\

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Ah yes.....
 "i can't squat anymore cause I blew out my knee picking up a blitzer in JV football 15 yrs ago.   No, didn't need surgery...."  :-\

Haha, yes, the classic JV football knee blow-out!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
haha my favourite is my in-laws neighbour.  He is one of those fat guys that always wears cut-off shirts...the first time I met him he looked at me and the first thing he said after shaking my hand was "I never had to work out I have always been naturally muscular"... ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
There's a guy in my work who works at the other end of the room but whenever he sees me he jaunts over and always asks me how my training's going. I'm normally courteous and polite and give him a few bullshit answers but whenever I ask him he always clams up and says, "urgh, well it's like this, I got an injury at the moment" and the latest one, "I've got two kids and can only find time to do cardio so I'm not putting on the size like I'm capable of".

When he found out where I trained he started telling me that a "friend of his" used to train there in the past but "doesn't train there any more" because "he got offered steroids so he left".  ::)

maybe thats his way to let you know he knows you take steroids. Obviously his mind games are working.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
So an older friend of mine from Missouri is at a training meeting.he runs across a permabulker with ILS and his arm in a sling.he said the guy was shoving down doughnuts as fast as he could with one hand.so my buddy asked him how he hurt his arm.the guy told him in between bites "hurt myself trying to get bigger then Nasser"

...my buddy laughed to himself and figured if he told him he new someone bigger then him it would piss him off.....

:D