Author Topic: The steroid implant couple...  (Read 3300 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: The steroid implant couple...
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2010, 02:26:56 AM »
who is the steroid implant couple?
 ???

Croatch's parents
Thunderdome approved

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2010, 06:16:26 PM »

I wasn't in the gym tonight, but 5 minutes and I bumped into a guy on gear with his whore of a gf with these disgusting implants.  I felt like throwing up on the dumbell rack, but somehow...pulled it together and started my workout.
These fake body clowns make me sick.  If I had a dollar for every douche over 40 on his "hrt" plan, with thin skin, bloat face, and shit genetics....oh brother.
If this weren't so wide spread, I probably wouldn't even take note...but in trashy Vegas, the numbers are staggering.
Mel Gibson style MELTDOWN...woosh..haah 

you need to move out of that town. ur a meltdown away from finding the closest watchtower with your sniper rifle.

PIP Croatch

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2010, 09:04:02 PM »
Is it really so bad being yourself and making improvements on your own?
I wonder if these people know where reality begins and they end.

It's hard to watch this type.  I usually can't figure out who takes more drugs.  Does these people look in the mirror and think, "Man, I've really made some improvements."
Or do they cry thinking, "I'm a piece of fake trash."
I'd be the 2nd one. :'(

Not everyone was meant to have big tits or be muscular, that's just life.  Shortcutting it doesn't count clowns. ;)

Why do you feel like such a failure, Croatch?  Is you brother better looking, smarter and more athletic?  Did your mommy abandon you?  Were you misdiagnosed as autistic and spend a few years in special ed?  Your issues have to go back to early childhood!

This constant need to tell the world how much better you are than everybody else is really disturbing.  I think you could benefit from some psychological help.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2010, 09:47:40 PM »
Yeah kind of like those dipshits that get all those idiotic tattoos all over their body and walk around calling themselves the "natural express".

Specifically a "USA" tattoo when they hate this country and all the freedoms we enjoy.

Inject in peace.

Your glass house is crumbling...

8)