Author Topic: T3 for bulking  (Read 8343 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
T3 for bulking
« on: July 14, 2010, 05:11:46 PM »
I've read on several boards that it is a good idea to use a bit of t3 for protein synthesis, etc. while bulking. I personally have a slow metabolism as well so it would probably help in allowing me to eat a bit more if I ever decided to use it. My question is whether 12.5mcg would be enough to accomplish this? I've read in several places that this should be enough and that it won't shut down your natural thyroid production and instead would be added to that total produced. I was just curious on what you guys thought and whether this is in fact true/has any merit to it.
Also, does it allow you to eat protein more frequently or to simply eat more protein at once? Generally, I've been going by the more recent studies that it may be best to eat larger portions of protein spread out longer 4-5 hours apart which amounts to about 4 meals a day for me. Just curious if (with the faster assimilation) that would change?

Apologies if this has been gone over before. Tried searching for t3 but the search feature doesn't work with such a short phrase and "cytomel" didn't yield the answers to my questions.

4thAD

Re: T3 for bulking
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 06:56:16 PM »
A low dose of t3 should be used when using tren, or nandrolone while bulking. 12.5mg will get the job done.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 08:00:37 PM »
A low dose of t3 should be used when using tren, or nandrolone while bulking. 12.5mg will get the job done.

why with nandrolone?
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »
not necessary unless youd otherwise be putting on too much fat.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 08:38:54 PM »

tbombz doesnt t3 help the body process AAS better? Or is that only if you have poor functioning thyroid? I remember reading about it..
l

lesaucer

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 08:43:25 PM »

why ?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 05:48:07 AM »
Thank you for the replies. What about the protein question? Like I wrote, I've been going with the studies that have been showing that it is better to eat the larger portions of protein a bit less frequently than the 6-8 meals a day previously stated as the gospel. Curious as if with the t3 it will help me assimilate more protein, should you eat it more frequently now, or is it simply a matter of now it will utilize every bit of the protein I am eating (usually about 50 grams a meal) or am I overanalyzing?

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 09:19:48 AM »
am I overanalyzing?

Yes.  Everyone makes all of this much harder than it is.  The bottom line dealing with all of this is, steroids make you grow.  More steroids make you grow more.  T3 makes you burn fat.  More T3 makes you burn more fat.  How much of anything should you take?  Depends on how much risk you want to take and how much you can take before the sides make the extra gains not worth it.  The most interesting thing about steroids is that each person reacts so differently to not only steroids, but even to specific steroids that no one can give you more than the most general information anyway.  The only way to know what works for you is to try it.  No one can tell you what drug, what amount, what period of time, or how much you are going to gain.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 09:49:22 AM »
t3 does not help your body use steroids or calories better. it just increases the total amount of calories your body burns daily. this helps you stay lean when over eating. but of course, you could always just lower your daily calories and get the same effect.

there are a a couple applications for t3 when bulking, but none of them give much in the way of significant results.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 09:54:40 AM »
Good posts.

I agree that T3 is a fatburner/metabolizer, not a muscle builder.

Also, adding ANY extraneous hormone to your body can shut you down.

Good luck.

8)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 03:57:22 PM »
I would take at least 250mg Test with T3

I plan on running T3 with my upcoming Prop/Tren/Mast Cycle

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 02:12:20 AM »
t3 12,5mcg is great for long use

no problem at all

use 500mg testo (enathate-cypionate), 400mg nadrolone for 5months total

great results - clean muscles...

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 07:05:19 AM »
Thanks again everyone for the replies.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2010, 07:23:54 AM »
One more question, if you get tired/lethargic on 12.5 mcg would that imply that you are still using too much for your body? I started this week at that dose and feel very, very lethargic/brainfog, etc. I was cutting for one more week and starting next week I shall resume a higher caloric intake so that may be the issue.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2010, 01:00:23 PM »
One more question, if you get tired/lethargic on 12.5 mcg would that imply that you are still using too much for your body? I started this week at that dose and feel very, very lethargic/brainfog, etc. I was cutting for one more week and starting next week I shall resume a higher caloric intake so that may be the issue.

i doubt 12.5mcg of t3 will d anything at all. i think its possible that maybe your body realises that your ingesting t3, so it slowed down its own output, but you arent taking enough to compensate, so you actuyally have less t3.

t3 should not make you lethargic, normally the only thing you will "feel" is increased tolerance to the cold and alot of sweating when its hot.

how are you taking the t3??    t3 has a very unstable absorbtion %. it ranges from 30-60% if i recall correctly. and you cant take any calcium/magnesium within a few hours of dosing.  in order to get the full absorbtion you need to take it by itself, first thing in the morning, with plain water only, and then wait at least 30 mins, preferably an hour, before eating anything.

you might be able to "feel" the t3 absorbing in your stomach/liver after about 45 mins after taking it. it may feel like a slight stomach pain, or similar to liver toxicity pains you might have felt during a long course of orals. if you feel that, then its ok for you to eat.

25mcg is the usual replacement doseage given to people. i wouldnt use less than that.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 01:58:29 AM »
I have read that 25mcg is closest to what males put out on average each day , so would think anything less would only interfere with your normal output ?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 07:35:32 AM »
t3 should not make you lethargic, normally the only thing you will "feel" is increased tolerance to the cold and alot of sweating when its hot.

25mcg is the usual replacement doseage given to people. i wouldnt use less than that.

I agree 100%.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 09:51:51 AM »

With deca people tend to put on fat, and the t3 will help give you cleaner gains. With tren, tren seems to lower t3. I know people will go back and forth on this subject all day, but my blood work seems to show this as well.