Author Topic: Time Poll 2012: Obama 55, Palin 34  (Read 3553 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Time Poll 2012: Obama 55, Palin 34
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 08:51:32 AM »
Who gives a shit what the old alcoholic Cafferty says? 

Your boyfriend Blacken does, nitwit.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 09:00:13 AM »

BILLY,
Palin herself has said she may run.  She's said a romney/palin ticket sounds great to her.  She is now running SarahPAC commercials ABOUT HERSELF.  She visited Iowa with the other candidates.  She talks about the shit nonstop on fox almost every night "If I was president..."  And, now levi/Bristol clean shit up and get engaged?  LMAO...

Seriously, I think she's running.  So does Pat buchanan.

Of course she's going to say this.  There is no benefit to her making a firm statement that she won't run.

There is no way she's running.
Y

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 09:00:59 AM »
Because the media nonsense 24/7 will get in the way of the necessary work it will take to undo the horrific damage Dear Communist is doing. 
What "media nonsense," PB? You realize ANY presidential nominee will be heavily scrutinized by the media, do you not? I can't understand why you won't throw your considerable weight and influence behind the candidate that most inspires you to masturbate and that you completely agree with.  ???

I prefer Christie, Thune, Brewer, or Jindal.

Why waste your time fantasizing about candidates that won't run and/or have no chance?

FATSO is unknown on the national stage, has yet to complete a full term as governor, and is so far a disaster. Besides, he can't even back off the cannolis and strombolis, so what does that say about his discipline?

Thune is boring and nobody who doesn't watch CSPAN or FIXED news has ever heard of him. FORGET IT.

Brewer? Who the fuck is that? FORGET IT.

Jindal? Howdy Doody had his shot, and he blew it. Besides, his skin is too dark for the GOP nationwide.

I would vote for the Octamom over Barry in 2012.   
That's why you are PEA BRAIN!

It is time to come to a realization, repubes. Your choices in 2012 will be Palin, Huckabee and Romney. It is obvious from those options that PALIN is the right choice!
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 09:08:56 AM »
Mel Gibson will be able to beat Obama in 2012 the way this pofs Kenyan Communist is going. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 09:12:49 AM »
Mel Gibson will be able to beat Obama in 2012 the way this pofs Kenyan Communist is going. 
Why are you melting, PB? Why won't you endorse PALIN for president on this board???
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2010, 09:17:59 AM »
Why are you melting, PB? Why won't you endorse PALIN for president on this board???

Because she is not my 1st choice.  I like her personally, but think there are better choices like Thune, Christie, Brewer, Jindal, Petraues.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2010, 09:21:38 AM »
Because she is not my 1st choice.  I like her personally, but think there are better choices like Thune, Christie, Brewer, Jindal, Petraues.   
Now you have added Petraeus (who takes orders from Obama) to the list?

What do all those others have over PALIN, who clearly has more charisma than all those men combined, not to mention more national exposure?  ???
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2010, 09:27:44 AM »
Now you have added Petraeus (who takes orders from Obama) to the list?

What do all those others have over PALIN, who clearly has more charisma than all those men combined, not to mention more national exposure?  ???

They don't have the emotional hatred for themselves that the left has for Palin.

Christie would destroy Obama in a debate and would draw tons of dems to his side.  Palin has charisma but wont draw any cross overs like Christie or Jindal might.   

I want competence and substance over sizzle, I just wish your stupid party would have done the same in 2008.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2010, 09:43:52 AM »
They don't have the emotional hatred for themselves that the left has for Palin.
Explain in greater detail, as this does not make any sense. What does "emotional hatred for themselves" mean?  ???

Christie would destroy Obama in a debate and would draw tons of dems to his side.  Palin has charisma but wont draw any cross overs like Christie or Jindal might.

If FATSO did not draw "tons of dems to his side" in NJ, what makes you think that would happen nationally?
Has FATSO said anything publicly about running for president?
Besides, FATSO is unknown on the national stage, has yet to complete a full term as governor, and is so far a disaster. Besides, he can't even back off the cannolis and strombolis, so what does that say about his discipline?

I want competence and substance over sizzle, I just wish your stupid party would have done the same in 2008.   
Are you implying that PALIN is all "sizzle" and no substance? It seems you favor others over PALIN just because she is a woman.

Your choices are Romney, Huckabee and PALIN, PEA BRAIN. Pick one and explain your reasoning.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2010, 09:55:30 AM »
Explain in greater detail, as this does not make any sense. What does "emotional hatred for themselves" mean?  ???

If FATSO did not draw "tons of dems to his side" in NJ, what makes you think that would happen nationally?
Has FATSO said anything publicly about running for president?
Besides, FATSO is unknown on the national stage, has yet to complete a full term as governor, and is so far a disaster. Besides, he can't even back off the cannolis and strombolis, so what does that say about his discipline?
   Are you implying that PALIN is all "sizzle" and no substance? It seems you favor others over PALIN just because she is a woman.

Your choices are Romney, Huckabee and PALIN, PEA BRAIN. Pick one and explain your reasoning.

Christie would not have won in NJ but for all the dem votes he got over the GS flunkie corezine.

As for Palin, she is what she is.  She is the GOP equivalent of obama - more a symbol than aything else.  Obama is an incompetent joke, but still carries the symbolism of the first clean, articulate black person ever to have a chance and win the presidency. 

Me personally, I still would be fine with Bloomberg, minus the 2nd amend stuff.  I want competent experienced business people, not symbols. 

I would be ok with Jindal, Christie, etc. 

As for my vote, I don't care if they write in George Steinbrenner on the ballot, I am voting against barry. 

How does it feel knowing I cancel out your vote Benny?